Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Woooo HOOOO I'm a Club Anya Blog Hop Winner Yea!!!!! and also Whimsical Wednesday The Diedrich Dare - "Happy" Time DT post. Prizes this week!!!!

Happy is the Best Place to Be!!!!!



Good Morning Stampers, Friends, and Family!!!!!,

O.K. I just have to shout out a tiny bit of excitement but I participated in The Club Anya Blog Hop on Monday night (if you want to see my projects then it is just one post below this one)  Anyway I made an Anya Advent Calander and a Sweet Holiday Card, and Guess What out of over 70 Blog Hoppers I won one of the 5 Prizes!!!!!!!!!!!  Can you say super duper EXCITED!!!!!  I never thought I would win but it was so exciting to see my name in Lights so to Speak!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

You can read about it here in Club Anya's Post about all the winners also they have pics of all the projects that Won, and there are some really AMAZING entires which makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside did I say YEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!???????? yet????

Well today is Wednesday and that means it is also Whimsical Wednesday with "The Diedrich Dare" Challenge!!!!!

Have not heard of this challenge yet???  Well 3 siblings Madelynn, and (Jack, and Nicky her twin brothers) all take turns issuing us a great challenge either a sketch, color challenge, or inspiration challenge usually and we their Lucky DT get to create projects using their assigned challenge for the week.

Some weeks we have prizes available to those who want to participate, and this week is one of them!!!!!  So Head on over to The Diedrich Dare Blog to see what the great prize is this week, and the bonus is this challenge will last two weeks because we are not doing a new Dare Challenge next week so you have two whole weeks to participate and win the free stamps prize this time around!!!!!  Woooo Hooooo!!!!

When you get a chance don't forget to head out to my Wonderful Dare Devil team mates to see their lovely creations for the week too!!!!!



The Dare Devil Designers:

Cassie Larson... Darla Wilson ...Debbie Lee ... Heather Schlatter... Jacquie Peifer... Jessica Diedrich... Kim Ross...Rebecca Ednie... Sandra McLean...Randi Whall...and...Kris...Jacquie N...Valerie Urtaga.

Here is the Sketch for this week.  See it is a very easy one so why wouldn't you want to play along and win the prizes!!!!!


So here is my take on the sketch.  I flipped it around and so the circles in all four corners of the sketch also got flipped around too!!!!!  This challenge was issued by Jack and so when the boys issue challenges I always try to go with a more Masculine project so this one is for you Jack!!!!!



For some reason when I see this image the word HAPPY is the only thing that come to mind.  Now in our house we do not have video games my Hubby does not think kids should be playing them, but they should be playing outside or with the Nieghborhood kids or playing some sort of imaginary game around the house and so that is just what they do all the time, so I doubt this will ever be Tucker, but I do think the image is pretty darn adorable even still don't you????  This image is one of the Tiny Tykes images from The Greeting Farm.


I colored up this image with these Copics:

Hair: YR00, YR09, E07, E09
Shirt: G20, G21, G24
Jeans: B21, B24, B26
Socks and Video Game: C2, C3, C5, C7
Skin: R00, E00, E93, RV21



 And lastly is this view so you can see some of the dimension on the card.  The image is popped up with excess foam from my TGF stamps.  The next popped up layer is popped up with just excess rubber, and the bottom layer is popped up off the card back using excess foam again.  The Sentiment ribbon holder was cut out using my Nesties and then popped up with excess foam and Stampin Dimensionals.  The ribbon is my favorite sheer organza shimmery ribbon. 

I used SU! Card Stocks in Brocade Blue, Green Galore, and Gable Green.  The image is stamped and colored on Nee Nah card stock.  The Green circles are Dew Drops in each corner.

Well off to bed got ton's to do tomorrow too!!!!  Tomorrow is School for Piper take Willow across town to Pre-K and then get some Christmas Card Stuff done for my Mother in Law then come home and finish it then head out to the Post Office to mail it, then Pick Willow up and then at 5:45 we have to be back accross town to go to Willow's Parent Teacher Confrence and then all the way across town to take the kiddo's to Church, and then Darian and Harley will come home with them until Poppy Richard can get done with Boy Scouts meeting and come and get them.

Aaaaaaaa Long Day right???

I hope you enjoy playing this week it is always so much fun to do the challenges with the kiddo's!!!!!

Have a Stampendous Wednesday Everyone!!!!!

Heather

14 comments:

Sammi said...

Wow another gorgeous creation Heather!! Oh and congrats on winning a prize from the CA blog hop! You totally deserved it as your work was AMAZING!!
By the way - thanks for your sweet message on my blog... I've added myself as a follower to yours too as I can't wait to see more of your work! :D

Lelia said...

Great card Heather! His hair is awesome...you know I'm partial to redheads! ;O) Congrats on your prize for the CA blog hop! WOOT!!!

Hugs,
Lelia

Pam Varnell said...

This is just so cute Heather. I always love your fun, bright colors.

And congrats on winning at CA. You totally deserved it. All the coloring you did, OMG. That calendar is amazing.

Hugs!!!

Jacqueline said...

Yay for winning!!! Woo Hoo! Congrats sweetie yours was one of the best! All that coloring though I can't believe you could color one more for this card...has your arm fallen off yet??? ;D
I love this card! So perfect for any little guy!
My 6 year old does play video games, but he is good and shuts them off when it is time! If I didn't grow up a video game junkie as a child I might have the same approach as your hubby :D love your card! Hugs!

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Woo hoo Heather!! Congrats on winning. You deserve it after all the work you put into that tree girl!!

This creation is stunning as well. Love the coloring and take on the sketch!! I have to buy that star embossing folder.

hugs,
Chris

Danni said...

Cute card! We have video games but their playtime on them is very limited.

Darla said...

Great job Heather! That little guy is cute...and I think your hubby is right...video games can take lots of the kids attention and time if you let it. We have a Wii that we have to limit how much time the boys spend on it. They are HAPPY when they get to play it though! Great colors. Happy Holidays with your family!

Kris said...

Awesome!!1 Love the layers and fabby colors!! that image is so cute too! =D hugs, Kris

Rebecca Ednie said...

Cute little guy! Love the embossed stars! great job

Regina said...

Yeah!!!! Fantastic! Congrats on your price! Your tree is so great!

Another absolutely stunning card! The little guy is sweet!

hugs Regina

Tasha Hickert said...

Congrats on the win. Love this card. It's a cute image and you're right, he does look happy. That star embossing folder is cool. Love your advent calendar too. Thought I would post my comment here, though, because you had a lot that day!

PaperCrafty said...

Congrats on the win Heather!! Your card is adorable!! I picked this one up as soon as it was released but haven't had a chance to play yet...thanks for the inspiration!!

Tanya said...

Yes he IS adorable! Congrats on winning! :)

Shesjetlagd said...

What an adorable little guy & your awesome coloring make this card soooo purdy! :)