Thursday, December 17, 2009

Retro Post Thursdays - Featuring Our Daily Bread Designs Country Church Time to Rejoice!!!




 Hi Everyone!!!! 

Happy Thursday!!!!

Well, I am going to try somthing new out on Thursdays on my Blog.  I have so many cards I posted on my blog before I really got involved with all my stamping buddies and friends and so on Thursdays I am going to do a Retro Post Thursdays where I will add a past card favorite of mine back in the beggining days of my blog.

I will be back tomorrow with two new cards for you on Rusty Pickle Card and one Feature Friday with The Character Cafe Card!!!

See You Then and have a Very Very Stampendous Thursday!!!

Here is one of my Old Christmas Favorites Stamps and Paper from Our Daily Bread Designs Stamp Company



The Next Three Pictures are to show you the shimerz I painted all over the musical sheet background paper.  Also that gorgeous Country Church image!!!  I puffed up all the snow with embossed puffy paint.



Can you see the Shimmerz???



I love that paper, but I had to cut right into the middle of it to get the part with the song book Angels we have heard on High!!!



Gold Embossed Rejoice Title also from Our Daily Bread Designs.



Heather

4 comments:

PaperCrafty said...

Beautiful card Heather!!

Danni said...

Beautiful!

Jami {sgtStamper} said...

I remember this card!! Loved it then, and love it still!!

Regina said...

Your card is a dream!
I love it!
hugs Regina