Friday, December 4, 2009

New Release Blog Hop with The Character Cafe - Lots of Big Big Big Prizes!!!!! (Copic Air Brush System is one of them!!!!) and the Best Images ever!!!! Join us on The Twelve Days of Christmas Blog Hop!!!!

Star Angel Star Angel,

 Won't You be Mine???



Happy Friday Everyone,

Can you tell where I was going with my Title???  Earth Angel, Earth Angel (The song now I can not get it out of my head!!!!

So Today is the Big Day for the December New Releases for The Character Cafe!!!!  We have 12 new images this month and they are all so so so cute I love them all!!!!  I feel so lucky and so blessed to get to Design for this company and so happy I get to play with these wonderful images!!!!

So Here are the Blog Hop Rules for Today:

This month Kendra and Kelly came up with the best Blog Hop idea ever we are doing the 12 days of Christmas so along the hop each of us will be telling you what our prize for the 12 days of Christmas is. 

On the 10th Day of Christmas

 The Character Cafe Gave to me

 10 Bright Buttons...


To win all of the prizes you need to do the following:

For the Grand Prize which is all of the 12 days of Christmas Prizes in one box for you, you need to complete the entire Blog Hop and comment on each DT girls project then if you are not already a follower become a follower of The Character Cafe Blog.

The prizes range from a Copic Air Brush System, to Copic Markers, to Bling, to Brads, to all 12 Free Digi's from the release so you do not want to miss doing this blog hop!!!!!



How to Win Extra entries into the 12 days of Christmas Blog Hop Candy???

If you post on your blog or another forum let us know on the Company Blog and you will recieve an additional 5 entries into the candy for each of your posts.

If you refer someone to the hop and they let us know that you refered them then you will recieve an additional entry for each referal you give us.

If you use the Freebie image you will earn along the hop to make a project and you post it somewhere come let us know and you will recieve another 5 entries into the Blog Hop 12 Days of Christmas Candy!!!! 

How to win this months release images???

Each DT will be giving away the image they designed with for the hop so when you comment on each blog you will be entered to win each of the images in a random drawing we will do later.

If we reach over 50 participants in the Hop we will give someone the first 6 images in the New Release Blog Hop, if we get over 100 participants we will give another person the 2nd 6 images in the New Release Blog hop and the prizes will go up with each 50 participants that we get!!!!!



Now here is a list of all my DT Sisters for The Character Cafe Team:

Owners Kendra and Kelly
Sr. DT
DT Girls



Blog Hop Order:


You should have started this hop at The Character Cafe Store, I am the 10th Stop on the Hop so you should have come to me from Kendra's Project, and when you are done with me hop onto Team Mate Sara's Blog, but her project might be up late so Hop onto team mate Fink's Blog if Sara's project is not up yet.  She will be along soon!!!!  The Hop will end at The Character Cafe Blog (where you will want to start following if you have not done it already!!!!! To win the prizes).

So Here is my Project for the Hop. Angel Star is just about the cutest creation ever don't you think???  I love her she is totally adorable!!!

I got out SU Card Stock in Lovely Lilac, Elegant Eggplant, and The Heavy Metallic Silver Shimmery Card Stock SU! sells too.

I used my Cuttle Bug Embossing Folder Stars, and My Nesties Sets Scallop large Rectangle, and the Nesties Shapeabilities Star. I also used my Martha Stewart Boarder Punch the Doily Lace punch.  I added some white sheer organza shimmery ribbon behind the small Star Angels on the Star Nesties.

Here is Star Angel don't you totally love her???

I colored her up using these Copics:
Skin: ROO, E00, E95, RV21
Hair: Y21, Y26, Y28
Dress: V000, V12, V04, V17
Star and Halo: Y02, Y08, Y38

I also painted Angel Wings Shimmerz on all of the Star Angels wings, stars and Halo's too.

I made the small star angels in Black and White, Purple Monochromatic, and Sepia Shades.

Copics:
Black and White: C00, C01, C02, C03, C05, C07, B100
Sepia: E30, E31, E33, E35, E37
Purple Monochromatic: B0000, B000, B00, B01, B02, B04

I was so totally bumed that after I colored up my Big Star Angel and sponged the edges with rub on color and painted the shimmerz on her star, halo, and wings I ran it through my nesties to cut it and it tore the edge so that is my flaw in my card but there was no time to redu her so I had to leave the sad little tear in the Sentiment that comes with Star Angel which Says

When you Wish upon a Star:


Well here is my last side view of Star Angel so you can see the deminsion on the card better.

Well I really hope you play along with us on the hop this month these prizes are amazing amazing amazing!!!!

Have a Wonderful Friday and a Wonderful time along the hop!!!!!

Heather

39 comments:

Ruthie said...

Thats such a cute image - and I love what you have done with her! Great colouring and a lovely project

Rx

Sheng said...

Love the colors. Great job.

PS-can't find Deanne or Meredith's hop :( ????

Loz (Aus) said...

Great colouring Heather! Love the stars down the side too... I think I 'need' that stars embossing folder! Thanks for the chance to win x

Annette said...

Oh Heather, she is just adorable, such lovely colouring love how the stars sparkle, just so love the colours you have used lol, take careX:)

Diane (djuseless) said...

You did a great job using the angel. She came out beautifully along with her 3 little friends on the side.

iluvmybugs said...

What a pretty image...love the colors you chose and all the details you added!!!

I'm already one of your followers.

Happy Holidays!
Terry

Angie Cortes said...

So Cute Heather! I love the colors you chose and all the sparkle! Fabulous Job :)

Kendra said...

Awww Heather! Don't you just hate when you do all that work and then bam? It looks wonderful regardless :) LOVE how you did up the little "Starrs" on the side... too cute and these colours and fantastic. Great job.

PaperCrafty said...

This is so cute Heather!! I love the stars and your coloring is always amazing!!

Piali said...

Awesome Heather!!!! I love the three star and what you did with Angel...so much details in your project.
Great work Sistah!!
Hugs
Piali

Rachel said...

This is fabulous Heather! she is sooo precious. beautiful as always!!!
hugs,
Rachel

the whimsical butterfly said...

WOW! This is an adorable project, girlie! LOVE your coloring-her hair looks amazing up close! What a cute idea!

craftykitten said...

Hi Heather,
Another adorable card. I love your style and I always pop over here when my mojo is a bit low - may not always leave a comment but I visit quite a bit! I am already a follower of yours.
Hugs
Dawn xx

Fink said...

It is stunning! I love the little angels down the side. You have such great ideas! I think the tear adds a feel to it. Great job as always!

Billie said...

Great coloring and love the embossed effect!

Billie
TCC DT

Dragonlady said...

You are a star Heather. Beautiful card and I love your colouring it is so vibrant.

Hugs Ali x

craft_princess said...

Fantastic job!

Kim said...

Love the angel card!!! so very cute.
I was here earlier this am and got as far as merediths and couldn't find her hop...so decided to wait till this afternoon to finish, still can't find it :( But so far all others have theirs up and all projects have just been adorable!

Loretta said...

very very nice, I love the colors

rstuck2003 said...

Absolutely LOVE the purple!! Great job!!

Danni said...

Neat card!!

Heather said...

She's so pretty!!! I love what your projects with the image!!!

paperpapier said...

great coloring..

Alicia said...

What an amazing job you did on the coloring. She is sooo cute! *Hugs*

Summerthyme Studio said...

Pretty Heather! Your colouring is so pretty! Hope you're well

Hugs

Vicki

helen said...

i love the use of multiple images, something i have not considered doing until now!

Allison said...

Great coloring and I love the image!

Connie Fussell said...

I love the use of multiple images. You are very talented and did a great job. I love this image.

Regina said...

Another absolutely stunning card, Heather! What a fanatastic color! Wonderful!
And the Angel is so cute!

Hugs Regina

poochietoo said...

such a cute image

Angie said...

Love this card, the colors are so pretty, this image is very cute too:)

DesertBuni said...

Wow. I really like how you changed the coloring on the 3 little images....a very creative way to show off your image!

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

What an adorable image and very well done using the coptic markers.

de said...

Heather! Beautiful! I love it! You are rockin the Cafe! :-)

Margaret said...

She is just beautiful! I love how you did the 3 small angels to one side - very creative!

Helen Dooley said...

What a beautiful card. Thanks for the hop

Anonymous said...

vab банк
vab банк
[url=http://globalist.org.ua/?p=19244]vab банк[/url]
http://globalist.org.ua/?p=19244 - vab банк

Cassie_lu said...

love how you colored the angels on the side

Cheryl said...

What a great layout!