Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Merry Christmas and here is Our 2009 Christmas Picture Collage Christmas Card. Past Christmas Picture Collage's 2004 to 2009



So I am a stamper and Designer and Creater of Paper Crafts and Cards, but before all of that I was and am a Photographer and a lover of pictures and working with photo's ect...  So every year instead of Mass Producing Christmas Cards to send out I always put together a Photo Collage Christmas Card.  Above is this years collage.  I added pictures this year from 2008 and 2009 as our Printer gave out last December and we did not get to send out Christmas Letters or our Annual Christmas Collage's so this years has pictures from two years.

So I wanted to share with you pictures of our Christmas Photo Collage Christmas Cards from 2004 to 2009

Christmas 2004


Christmas 2005


Christmas 2006


Christmas 2007


Christmas 2009
Pictures from 2008 and 2009


Here are two Christmas Photo Collage's I made for my Mother in Law (Marvin's Mom)
to send out for her Christmas Cards 2007 and 2009


Marianne's Christmas Card 2007



Marianne's Christmas Collage 2009



Well tomorrow should be a day just to put away laundry get some last minute cleaning done before Our trip to Colorado to spend time with my family for Christmas on Saturday.  Maybe some early packing for the trip, and wrapping some presents as well.

Our Church already cancelled our Christmas Eve Service due to the possibility of a bad storm coming in so we are bummed we will not get to go there tomorrow night so we will probably read the Christmas Story out of the Bible and have some family fun before we put the kids to bed with hopes that St. Nick will soon be here!!!!

I have a post scheduled for Saturday to share my teacher appreciation gifts I made for all the girls teachers and school helpers and I have a post Scheduled on Monday to share a Card I created and Mass Produced for my Mother in Law using The Greeting Farm, and Pink Cat Studio Stamps called
"Merry Christmas from our Barn to Yours"

Other than that my Blog will be quiet until we get back home and back to life next Wednesday or Thursday!!!  I hope you enjoyed our yearly Christmas Photo Collage's!!!!

Have a Very Stampendous and Very Merry Christmas all my friends, family, and Stampers too!!!!

Heather

8 comments:

Regina said...

Oh, what great Christmas cards! It's lovely, Heather!

I wish you and your family a wonderful Christmas with lots of lovely people and even nicer presents.

Christmas greetings from Germany
Regina

Dragonlady said...

These are fantastic Heather.
I hope you and your family have a Wonderful Christmas and aHappy New Year.

HUgs Ali x

Emily said...

Hey girl...I hope you all have a very safe trip!!! I know you will have a Merry Christmas, I'm not sure when we'll talk again....we have a week packed too!!!! Love the pics!!!

Nancy said...

Merry Christmas, Heather!! I love the picture collages...they are awesome!! Stay safe!

Lisa Hjulberg said...

You have a beautiful family Heather! Merry Christmas! May God bless you and yours richly at this holy time and in the new year!

Hugs,
Lisa

the whimsical butterfly said...

SO Sweet! Was so glad I got to talk to ya before you headed out to CO! Have a wonderful trip and stay warm! Talk to ya when you get back! LOVE the pics!!!

Michelle said...

Awesome Christmas cards - love all the wonderful photos!! Hope you had a very Merry Christmas! Wishing you a wonderful 2010!

Randi said...

So cute!!! What a great collection!