Monday, December 7, 2009

I'm So Excited a new Weekly Freebie Contest over at The Rusty Pickle Store/Blog!!!!


We are starting somthing new here at The Rusty Pickle Blog/Store and we hope you will enjoy it!!!!  Every Couple of days we will be posting some of the DT Members Creations and the images they used to make each creation.




One special DT Creation will be secretly chosen by us at the beggining of the week as the Freebie Project!

How do you win the Free Image???

 Well above is a picture of the Rusty Pickle Freebie Button.  If have this button posted in your side bar with the title Win Rusty Pickle Images Weekly and, you have happened to comment on that post with the surprise image one random commenter will be chosen each week to WIN one of the images of your choice featured in the post that had the Surprise Creation featured in it!!!!!  Wooo Hooo how awesome is that???

So now onto the DT Creations for Today.  Today we will be featuring DT Members Jacquie, Tracy, Ali, and Nancy.

First up is a wonderful New Technique Tracy Happened upon this week printing Digi's on Foil!!!!  Yes she wanted to get a material that was flexible for her project and she happened upon this fun new Technique.  I will let her words explain just what she did here.



I knew I wanted to make a topper for this lovely ornament but my silver card stock was too thick...it would not shape the way I wanted. Soooo....I fed a piece of tin foil through my printer hoping the ink would stick to and it did!!! I knew the ink would stay wet on this surface so I just poured on some embossing powder and heated it up. Lovely texture...
Isn't this pretty? I am just loving this. It opens up a whole new world of printing digis...on who would have "thunk" it....tin foil!!! Trial and error but it worked.




I adore this creation Tracy WAY TO GO!!!!!!  Below is the Cool image Tracy used to Create this Wonderful Ornament Topper.  It is actually a FREE Digi Download right now!!!!  Thanks Michelle!!!!

Now Jacquie has made this lovely Creation using one of the images from our New Release Baby Set that premiered on Thanksgiving Week.




I love all the bright cheery colors that Jacquie used and I love how she used the same sentiment on all her creations for this release.

Here is the image that Jacquie used for her wonderful happy Creation.  You can purchse this Digi alone or with the entire Baby Image Release Here:




Now onto Ali's WONDERFUL Winter Wonderland creation mostly in White I love it to pieces so so creative and pretty!!!!! 




I really love how she took that embossed half circle and put the image on it.   I think it reminds me of a Snow Globe the way she did it!!!!!  You can purchase this sweet Digi Here:



Lastly We have Nancy's Perfect Christmas Creation using this wonderful Cardinal Image that Michelle designed recently.  I just adore all the finishing touches that Nancy added that wonderful holly punch and the colors and the sponging on the edges just Perfect!!!!



Here is the image Nancy used to create this wonderful Christmas Card above.  You can purchase this Digi Here:



Last but not least for today is one more Elegant and AMAZING creation by talented Tracy.



All the rich Gold's and the patterns and sparkle, Tracy Added makes this card nothing other than STUNNING!!!!

Se those pearls at the bottom and then Notice how she used two different scalloped circles on gorgeous sparkly papers to matte the sentiment???  Simply gorgeous!!!!



Here is the lovely image that Tracy turned around and printed twice to make that great little decoration below her sentiment!!!  You can purchase this Digi here:


 
Well that is all for today I will be back on Wednesday with More wonderful Creations by our Talented DT girls!!!!
 
If you have time to stop by and give the girls some encouragement for all of their hard work on these creations I am sure they would be delighted to see you stop by!!!!
 
Heather 

1 comment:

PaperCrafty said...

Gorgeous ornament Heather!! Love it!!