Monday, December 14, 2009

Here is one of my favorite Cards

Willow in the Rain



Hello Everyone!!!!

I decided that one of the things I am going to be doing in the next few weeks during these busy weeks of Christmas prepartions and activities is I am going to go back and choose some of my favorite cards from back when no one was reading my blog (well no one other than a few friends, and my two SU downlines LOL!!!!!

This card is one of my favorites it is my 2nd Copic Creation from the beggining of January this year.  Willow had gotten some Willow images from Whiff of joy for Christmas last year and they came about the same time as my first set of Copics so I did some of my first practicing with them!!!!

Well I have a ton to do today a friend's son will be showing up here at 6:30 this morning (Which is at least 15 minutes before our family is even awake in our household) so I can watch him and get him off to pre-shcool and such while his Mommy is in Topeka for an interview to be accepted into the Nurse Anthesist program there.  Good Luck Rita!!!!!

So I will get up early for him to come then get Piper off to school take Willow across town to Pre-K then back in time to get Nathan on the Pre-school bus then off to Office Max to do something for my Mother in Law for her Christmas Cards and then home for a while off to pick up Willow then home so Nathan can get off the bus then his Dad will pick him up, then Piper will be home then get ready for Willow to go to her Family night at Pre-School we are making Ginger Bread houses and as soon as that is over we have to head out to Piper's 4-H Holiday meeting so I need to have a ton of stamp stuff packed up and ready to go to that meeting.   Long day today!!!!!

So here is my "Retro" Card for today.




I of course used my SU! Big Shot, and Nesties labels #1 and CB folder Squares.  I also added some of my very very favorite Silver shimmery wired ribbon I just love it!!!!  I also used SU! Card Stocks in Going Gray, Pixie Pink, Pink Passion, and Basic Gray.



I colored up Willow with my copics but as she is one of my very first Copic Creations I have no idea which Markers I used.  I love the Pink and Gray color sheme though!!!!



Here is a close up of that ribbon I adore so much!!!!

So I will be back tonight for the Club Anya Holiday Blog Hop, but I will not get to participate in the fun activities and chatting during the hop because I will be off doing fun Christmas things with the kiddo's!!!!
Tonight we put up our Tree we picked out last night and got a lot of decorating done on it which is nice!!!!
Have a Stampendous Monday see you tonight!!!!!


Heather

2 comments:

Regina said...

hello my darling,
I love each and every one of your cards!!! And I'm enjoying to see again one of your oldest card.

Oh, today you have a very busy day!!! For the kids are you the best taxi drivers.
Roman is feeling better. Wednesday he can coming home. And the best for Roman he must not going to school this year!

sending you big hugs
Regina

Christi said...

I can see why it's a fav!! I love it!!