Monday, December 14, 2009

Happy Holiday's Hop with Club Anya - My Anya Advent Calendar and a Sweeeet Holiday Card

Christmas, Advent, and

Holiday Party Time!!!!!





I am so excited to be doing another Club Anya Blog Hop the last one was so much fun!!!!  For the Complete List of the 70 plus Holiday Anya Hoppers go to The Club Anya Blog here so you can hop to all of the blogs and see all the wonderful Creations I can not wait to get lots of inspiration tonight!!!!!





So I have two projects and lot's of colored images I did for one of the projects but then did not end up using them all to show you today.

My First Project was actually inspired by a project my Mother in Law did with Willow and Tucker and some of my nephew's a few weeks ago.  She helped them make this great Christmas Tree Advent Calendar and she used cut up Christmas Cards to make the windows the girls open each day.  So I had this idea to color up 25 different Anya and Ian images and make a 25 Day Anya Advent Calendar.




However as I got started stamping and coloring all of my images it had been my idea to scan them all in and the print them all out on 2" by 2" sqares and then glue them to the Christmas Card pieces Willow and my Mother in Law had made, but as I worked on the project it became apparent I was going to run out of time to scan then cut out 25 different images so I ended up making 13 Anya Angels, Vivi Elf's, Anya Mrs. Clause's and Ian Santas to put on the Anya Advent Calendar and make it more Christmas and Advent themed.



I wanted the Calendar to both start and end with an Angel Anya since that is really what we are Celebrating right now the Birth of Christ and Santa's Elf's and Mrs. Clauses are really just a fun add on to the Season!!!!



Here is the Top Half of the Advent Calendar Tree.  Normally I always right all the Colors of Copics that I use on my projects but since there are so many images today I will forgo that and if you have any questions on how I colored somthing just leave me a comment or e-mail me and I will get a list of colors to you!!!!!




Here is the Middle 3rd of the Tree



And Last the Bottom of the Tree.

I wrote Anya Messages and printed them out for the inside of the Calendar like these examples.

On the First Day of Christmas Santa gave to me a Brand New Hippy Anya, I'm so excited I could just Burst!!!!!

On the 8th Day of Christmas my True love gave to me Rock the Farm Ian with a fishing pole loaded with Bait

On the 25th Day of Christmas we Celebrate the Birth of Christ,  also open presents I wish and Hope for the entire Christmas Anya Release!!!!!



Now onto my Second Project a Festive Holiday Card using the new 20's Flapper Anya image!!!!  I also added some retired SU! DSP's and SU! 1 1/2" Peppermint Stripe Ribbon (which is totally yummy!!!!), SU Rhinestone clear brads from the Pretties Kit, and some sticky rhinestone embellishments I got at Hobby Lobby.  Also on the Card are some pretty Prima Flowers, and I used my Martha Stewart Lace boarder punch, and my Large Scallop Circle Nesties and my SU! Big Shot too.



I colored Anya up with these Copics:

Skin:  R00, E00, E93, RV21
Dress and Feather and Shoes:  R20, R35, R29, R59, R89
Hair: E31, E35, E29



Here is a Side View of my Card so you can see the dimension on it.  I popped  up my layers both with SU! Stampin Dimensionals and excess foam and rubber from my The Greeting Farm Stamps. 



I just love that ribbon and thought it want perfect with this card!!!!

Now for the last thing I will show you all the other images I had stamped and colored up all with Copics and NeeNah Card Stock. 

I hope you enjoy my projects and all of these images below that I planned to use on the Advent Calendar and then ended up not using!!!!! 

I won't get to do the hop until late tonight as Piper and Willow have 2 activities tonight 5:30 to 6:30 Willow has her Family Night at Pre-School and we are all making Ginger Bread Houses there.  Then from 7pm to 9pm We are going to Piper's 4 H Holiday meeting where they will be exchanging gifts and making Holiday Cards for Charity.  Of cource I am taking Stamps along for them to stamp and color up!!!!!!!


Have a Very Stampendous Monday Night and Happy Hopping!!!!!!!


All the Images I colored up for the Advent Calendar did not end up using all of them though!!!!































 Heather

58 comments:

Sparkle said...

Such darling projects!

Cindy Haffner said...

Wow you have been busy, fabulous work.

Elena said...

What a lovely projects!

Dawn said...

Wowie zowie!!! That's alot of colorin'!!! It's amazing!!! Great Job!!

Angela said...

these are just awesome!!

Jennifer said...

Wow, that is amazing! You are a busy girl.

beadz said...

Oh my gosh, you have been busy! Very cute!

Tanya said...

these are really cute!!
I haven't been in blogland for about a week- what a fun place to jump back in. :)

Tanya said...

Wow! Great projects. I really like the flapper anya card

Cr8ive ME said...

WoW you've been busy.

Love your creations.

{hugs}
Mary aka CMCMaryD

RiNNE said...

WOW WOW WOW!!! Your coloring is amazing and your projects are divine.

Lysa said...

All I can say is WOW!

Sammi said...

WOWOWOWOWOW!! You have been a busy colourer!! LOVE your work! The advent tree is GORGEOUS and that Flapper Anya card is stunning too!!
xxx

kim-paperbabe said...

OMW girls these are awesome they must have taken you ages amazing idea witht e advent tree so creative! HuGs Kim :)

Janna said...

Oh heather this is amazing!!! Love this advent calendar idea! I would have never have thought of it! I can't believe you did all that coloring! And your flapper card! Hold on, I have to pick my jaw up off the florr! I love it!!!!! So beautiful!!! The coloring is amazing and hte layour is beautiful! But I am so jealoous! I love that ribbon! I keep forgetting to order it! Miss you!!!!!!!!

Smiles,
janna

Tracey Feeger said...

OMG you have been busy. Lots of images. Great colouring of all of them. Love that cutie card.
mwah
Trace

Lynda Nielsen said...

what fantastic Christmas projects! but holy cow, girl, you have been a coloring fool... LOL... Seriously, you've put so much work in this project, and it shows.... FABULOUS job on all of it Heather
Hugs
Lynda

Anna said...

Wow! Great job on this! You did a ton of coloring! They all turned out great!

Jenn said...

OMGoodness!! Adorable calendar and cards, and now you're set for colored images!!

Jacqueline said...

Heather!!! These are AMAZING!! Your coloring is out of this galaxy!! You have rocked the Anyas and Ians!! LOVE everything, You are a Rock Star!! Hugs! :D

Sara said...

brilliant heather!!!! i love your creations-as always, thanks for the inspiration :)

sarabeth

Catherine said...

What a fun idea! Your coloring is just gorgeous!

Danni said...

You're a coloring machine!! Great project...very cute!

Shirley N said...

Oh my, my what great coloring of all your anyas. I love your flapper anya card!!!

the whimsical butterfly said...

Ok, for as much as I HEARD about this project...I couldn't have IMAGINED that it would be....I...I have NO words- this is AMAZING, and I CANNOT believe all that you have gotten DONE! This is FABULOUS beyond fabulous-totally awesome creation, and LOVE that fancy flapper-she is totally decked out for a holiday bash! Gorgeous!

Loz (Aus) said...

Wow Heather... your colouring is fantastic!! Love all the different Anya's and Ian's!

~*Joni said...

Haha! I could have just enjoyed looking at your colroed images Heather!! You did an aamzing job with all the TGF images, WOWZA! Love that Advent calendar, such a great job for the kiddos to count down on something Mommy made. It beats those dollar store cheap chocolate trees!! ;) You rock my dear! I love your new Anya card too!!

Sandra MacLean said...

Finally! I made it to your blog Heather! Phew! I can't believe you colored up each and every one of those images Heather!! At least now you have extra images for other cards now! :) This advent calendar is a great idea and I bet your kids are really enjoying it! Our house is not that sophisticated this year...we have paper rings hung off the living room curtain rod for our advent calendar! LOL

Kris said...

OMGoodness Heather!!! these creations are wonderful!!! LOVE all your coloring... i think you have to ask Santa for copic refills... =D

kadie said...

Too cool! I love these, Heather!

Mary said...

Beautiful!

Randi said...

You amaze me Heather!! What incredible detail and energy you put into this project!! I am so blown away by all the images you colored, too! Wow!!Such a fun idea!! I wish I had made one!!

the paper bug said...

Awesome advent calendar!

Rebecca

Jessica said...

wow! you've been very busy!! great job on all the coloring!

Shaz said...

You put a lot of hard work into you Advent calendar and it shows! Beautiful!

T in Etown said...

Outstanding...seriously..wowee

Nena said...

Love the card design! Your Flapper Anya is colored very well; she looks
real! The simple red circled DP in
the background really highlights the
image. I love it when I see a well
done card~~~thank you! The advent
calender is brilliant as well:-)

Javablustamper said...

Hey girl!!! How are you? Hope you are well!! Your coloring is AMAZING, as always!! SO, what's new? I have been meaning to call you, but, every time I check the clock? It is too late. Your creations ROCK!! Again.....as ALWAYS!! Have an AWESOME day tomorrow!!


Take care!
Jacquie/Javablustamper!

Jodi said...

Heather your Advent Calendar is gorgeous ~ what a fantastic idea! Love the bright Flapper Anya card ~ reminds me of a candy cane.

You were a very busy girl and now it looks like you have a head start on a bunch of cards now with all those extra images ~ not a bad thing at all!

Kerry said...

Oh my goshness, you were very busy. Both projects are absolutely stunning!

Donna said...

Absolutely amazing work Heather...I Love the calender and I love the card!! Beautiful creations!! Xx

Jodi C. said...

AMAZING Anyas and your coloring is SO beautiful!!!

Lindsay said...

wow that was a task!!! great job though and hey you have plenty extra images already colored that you can make cards with now he hee

Pöydän kulmalla näpertelijä said...

Wow! I love the Flapper Anya card. The ribbon is just perfect. Your other projects are amazing as well.

Carisa said...

what a great idea for the advent calendar! adorable!

flati said...

Wow, that is amazing! You are a busy girl.
Hugs, Sonja xx

BishopsMommie said...

wow... super cute..love this..the colors and coloring is great

Crafty Dawn said...

A MAZ ING!!!!!!

Love Dawn xx

Gabby said...

Adorable job on all your projects!

Mary Giles (OhioMary) said...

Congrats on your win Heather! This is soooo fabulous and all that work! Man...I'm tired just thinking about it.

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Wow!! What a lot of time must have gone into that gorgeous tree Heather!!! Love your coloring!! That card rocks!! Love your colors and design and Angel Anya is too sweet!!!
hugs,
Chris

PaperCrafty said...

WOW!! You have been one busy girl!! Fabulous projects!!

Amy said...

WOW! You've been a busy gal... this is AMAZING! What a fun way to count down to the big day!

Sue D said...

You have been very busy coloring--great card and calendar.

Emily said...

It turned out greater than I pictured!!!!

Lesley said...

Your coloring is AWESOME!

Regina said...

SPECTACULAR! Your creativity is totally amazing!! And the Anya's are soo cute!!

Regina

Shesjetlagd said...

Holy Moly! You really knocked this one out of the ballpark! I was trying to see if I could choose a favorite Anya out of all the ones you colored... I couldn't! I LOVE them all! You did an awesome job!