Saturday, December 19, 2009

Flutter By Wednesdays and Etsy Inspired Saturday's taking a short break, and My middle kiddo's Hair is all gone Sniff Sniff Sniff!!!!

My Willow Girl's Hair is all gone!!!!!!




 So Last Night we went to get hair cuts and du's for myself, Tucker, and Willow.  Willow my 5 year old has wanted to have her hair cut short for a while now and I have been telling her we would get it cut shoulder length so that it couls start thinkining up she has such baby fine hair and all of her hair together in a pony tail is only about as thick as a large pencil.

Well the hair dresser actually ended up cutting it chin length instead of shoulder length which is a lot for mommy to get used to!!!!!! 

So I thought I would share some pictures today of my sweet Willow girl all of these were taken yesterday sorry for the food around her mouth she was eating Christmas Cookies when I took the long hair pictures!!!!

Now onto a bit of stamping news.  I have asked Danni and Ashley if I can take a short 5 or 6 week break from both my Etsy Inspired Challenge, and my Flutterby Challenge Design Teams.  With all of the traveling we have coming up and we don't have a lap top and the places we are going we have little or no internet access I just did not feel like I could post the DT posts I needed to, and I did not want to slight either my family or my DT commitments so the break seemed like the best decision for the whole shebang!!!!!

I hope you are all having a wonderful Saturday and a very Merry week before Christmas!!!!!

Here are the After Pictures!!!!

What makes me the sadest is she does not look 5 any more she looks more like 7 now LOL!!!!!  She is still my cutie just with short hair though!!!!

We took a picture of the back to show how short it was in back.


Have a Stampendous Saturday All!!!!!

Heather

16 comments:

Rhonda Miller said...

She's so cute Heather. My oldest likes to keep her hair short. When it starts getting to long for her she starts bugging me about when I will take her to get it cut.

PaperCrafty said...

Willow looks adorable!!

StampinCathy said...

OMGosh! Willow looks adorable in her new du! In the pic she looks like she loves it! Have fun on your time off with the fam over the holidays. Merry Christmas to you!

Stef H (Glitterbabe) said...

omgosh! look at those cheeks! and that gorgeous hair! wowza! she's a beauty. better keep an eye on her mom!

heather... all my love for a truly blessed holiday and a fabulous new year. you definitely have a piece of my heart (tho' i don't say that too often).

hugs,

Tanya said...

How adorable tho!! It does look thicker now that its short! :)

margie c said...

Awww, she's so cute! I love lil girls with short hair!

Happy Holidays :*)
~ margie

Danni said...

She does look adorable..either way!

Jami {sgtStamper} said...

Wow, she does look more grown up with the new hair cut. Does she love it?? She looks sooooo happy, and SO BEAUTIFUL!!! I think it's a great cut for her! {Hugs}

Nancy said...

Her hair looks absolutely precious!! Good for you for taking a break...we'll miss you, but we will look forward to your return!! Enjoy the holidays!

Michelle said...

oh she's oh so adorable!! What a beautiful smile she has - and the short hair does make her look older. So far Abby hasn't wanted to cut her hair...it's past the middle of her back. We'll see how long it lasts though!

Juliana said...

Hello Heather your Family are all beautiful they grow up to fast.
Your blog is fantastic and I want to wish you and your family a wonderful happy and safe christmas and new year. XX
Juliana

Tab said...

Totally the right move! Willow has the right style instincts. She looks awesome!

Heather "Hev" said...

Although I havent had much chance of coming by and saying hello during this past year - I am hoping 2010 will give me the opportunity to do so.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year

Heather from Vanilla Hevn

Lelia said...

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! Willow's hair is adorable! I think it makes it look thicker too! She's a cutie pie anyway! :O) Merry Christmas, Heather!

Hugs,
Lelia

Karen Wilson said...

Oh my goodness! She's ADORABLE! My daughter had long, curly locks and decided a couple yrs ago she wanted them to her shoulders. We finally said ok and we all love it. It does take some getting used to though and you're right, she does look older, but she's a doll!!!

Happy Holidays my friend!

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

These are such gorgeous photos!! What a cutie patootie with long and short hair!! TFS!! My youngest daughter just did the same thing. I have grown to love it though.

Merry Christmas!!

hugs,
Chris