Friday, December 11, 2009

Feature Friday with The Character Cafe - Yea did Two Challenges this week!!!!




Happy Friday Everyone,

I know I am a little later than posting than normal this week but I think I had a bit of stomache flue or a bad reaction to somthing I ate I did not have much energy last night and this morning but I am feeling much better now.

This week for Feature Friday Kendra and Kelly told us just to go out and find a few Challenges and enter them.  So I choose to enter The Color Throwdown and Tuesday Morning Sketches with My TCC Card for today.  I used one of my favorite images Christmas Scamp isn't he just adorable and love all those Christmas lights he is stringing along beside him!!!!!  LOL!!!!!

Now I have already seen some of my Team Mates really cool projects for the week so when you have a second hop on out and see what they have all come up for you and what challenges they have entered for this Feature Friday!!!!!





.......
Sr. DT

.......


.......
New DT
.......
Angela...Annamarie "Lola"...Deanne...Diane...Donna...Piali...Rachel...Sarabeth...Sheri ..."Fink"


So for The Color Throwdown this wee we had to use these colors

The Green and the Red are the prominent colors on my card, and the blue and the pink are in the hearts with puppy prints behind my Christmas Scamp image.

For the Tuesday Morning Sketches Challenge we had this sketch for the week.  I flipped the sketch for my Feature Friday Card.   I did another card this week for the challenge and loved the sketch so much that I decided to do it again.





So Here is my Feature Friday Card for The Character Cafe and Christmas Scamp too.
I hope you enjoy him as much as I do and if you want him you can get him at The Character Cafe Store.


For some reason my colors are showing up dark even when I lightened them in Photoshop not sure what is up with that. I love the glittery dog bones and Fire Hydrants on the main card layer!!!!


Christmas Scamp is colored up using these Copics:
C1, C2, C3, C5, C7 and B100, G02, C03, R20, R35, and R29
Lights:
Y06, YR09, RV21, B24, G03, and V04


I also used Green Dew Drops, Nesties Label 5, and Nesties Petite Ovals Lg for this card.  Papers are SU Card Stock in Wild Wasabi, and Patterned Papers are from DCWV paper pack Pets.  I hand wrote my sentiment too.

Well I hope you enjoyed me creation for the week it was a fun one to make and I hope you play along with us this week if you want to win some free Character Cafe Images,  just enter any challenge you want and link it up to The Character Cafe Blog!!!!

See you back tomorrow for my Etsy Inspired Challenge DT post which just happens to be Sponsored by The Character Cafe This week Yea!!!!!!

Have a Stampendous Friday!!!!

Heather

11 comments:

LeAnne said...

Very cute! I love the detail you've put into this! Thanks for playing with us!
LeAnne - CTD

PaperCrafty said...

OMword!! This is too cute Heather!! That image is too stinkin' cute!!

Dragonlady said...

Hi Heather

This is fantastic, the image is soooo cute and love the colours.

Hugs Ali x

Our Little Inspirations said...

What a cute card! I love all the great colors, the fun image, and all those fire hydrants! It's just as cute as can be.........and so is your family with all those great smiles:)

Cassie said...

oh man - this is so, so cute girl!! but --- do I spy some BROWN on that card?

I think your allergy is getting better!

Danni said...

Very cute...adorable image! Fun paper too...great job!

Melissa Craig said...

So cute Heather! I am so glad that my sketch is working for you.

Thanks again for playing along with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

Piali said...

love it!! Great DP ...fabulous creation.
hugs
Piali

dpkennedy said...

Wow, that's some detailed cutting! Adorable card! Thanks for playing the Color Throwdown!

Kendra said...

Super cute Heather! Love those papers too... hmmm... might have to go hunting for some :)

broni (waterchild12) said...

What a sweet puppy image!! You did a wonderful job combining the challenges!! Thanks so much for playing in the Color Throwdown with us!