Friday, December 18, 2009

Feature Friday with The Character Cafe and my Winner for The 12 Hops of Christmas December Release Blog Hop!!!! Yea!!!! And the Dog Ate my Homework?????

The Puppy Ate my Ornaments....

Booo Hoooo Hoooo!!!!



Happy Friday everyone!!!!!

So Yesterday I colored up 3 of these really cool Chibi new release images from The Character Cafe and last night I made 3 of these Ribbon Role Ornaments with the Chibi's on them, and this morning I got up got the kids off to school and went to get my ornaments to take my pictures and I discovered during the evening some time Our Puppy had totally chewed to pieces my hard worked on Ornaments.

 I have started them again, but just did not want to wait any longer to share Feature Friday Projects with you so I wanted to at least share some kind of Feature Friday Project with you until I get the ornaments re done or at least one of them redone it kind of sucks too because I had planned on giving them as little gifts next week to!!!!   Aaaaa Shucks!!!!!

So Until I can get back with the new ornaments here are some of my more favorite Character Cafe Projects from the past thier images are all just so cool and versatile and any kind of crafting style can find somthing they like in The Character Cafe Store I promise you will not be disappointed!!!!

So in other News the Winner of my Star Angel Image I previewed two weeks ago for The Character Cafe 12 Days of Christmas Blog Hop is Kim of This Cute Blog!!!!  Yea Kim Congratulations.  If you played in the 12 Hops of Christmas Blog Hop head on over to The Character Cafe Store to see just who won that wonderful feast of 12 prizes including a Copic Air Brush System!!!!!

So also stop by my team mates to see what inspirations they have for you today!!!!






.......
Sr. DT
.......

.......
Design Team:
.......
Angela...Annamarie "Lola"...Deanne...Diane...Piali...Rachel...Sheri ..."Fink"

So here is my first Feature Friday Card I made this wedding card my 2nd week on The Character Cafe DT.  I actually have a wedding coming up that we will be using this card for!!!!



I think this card is my all time favorite Feature Friday Card with my all time favorite Character Cafe Image Fairy Belle!!!!!   This was my project for our Premier as the first DT for The Character Cafe and I loved that first hop it was so much fun!!!!!


I made the next two pictures for our October New Release Blog Hop this is using the Pilgram Petra and Turkey Tom image




A Rainbow of Fairy Belle Project!!!  She is just so pretty no matter how you color her up!!!!


Here is a pretty Christmas Angel Card


One of my all tme favorite projets I love this image so much!!!!!!


Cutie Patootie Christmas Scamp image


Princess Ali all in Purple!!!!


Well off to finish up my ornaments for the 2nd time!!!!!  Hope you are having a wonderful Friday Everyone!!!!!

Heather

4 comments:

Fink said...

Such pretty projects you have shared with us today! I don't think I could even pick a favorite. We have a puppy like that too! When he does something wrong I always tell him remember we are the ones that rescued you from the cold harsh world! Then he does it again and we start all over! LOL Actually luckily, it is not to often

Dragonlady said...

Fantastic projects Heather. Sorry the puppy ate your ornaments - you must say he has good taste though!!!

Hugs Ali x

StampinCathy said...

Sorry to hear that your puppy thought that your ornaments were play toys. Your projects are just out of this world. Love the images and the colors, images, and all the details and bling on each one. Can't wait to see the remakes of the ornaments too!

Rachel said...

Oh heather, sorry to hear about your ornaments. Can't wait to see the new ones. your cards are all sooo beautiful!!! you do such great work.
hugs,
Rachel