Saturday, December 12, 2009

Etsy Inspired Challenge DT Post. Sponsor this week is The Character Cafe

Swiming By to Say Hi




Happy Saturday Morning Everyone!!!!!

So this week on Etsy Inspired Challenge is a special week for me because not only do I get to share a Etsy Inspired Challenge I get to share our Sponsor for the Challenge this week who so happens to be The Character Cafe Digi Store!!!!!!!!  Woooo Hooooo!!!!!!



We also had a fun and interesting Etsy Shop for the Week the had lots of pieces that I could see making an inspiration piece with, using many of the stamps I have seen out there!!!!!

This weeks shop is  Marmar a cool Etsy Shop with lots of Jewelry, and prints too.

So we have two winners this week one is Thc Character Cafe giving away 3 Free Digi's of your choice to the winner, (Let me tell you they have such a wide range of images that anyone could find somthing they like a lot!!!!The other prize comes from the Etsy Shop Marmar giving away this great item here!!!!!






So if you would like to win these super cute Bunny Rabbit Necklaces from Marmar Etsy Shop, or 3 Great Digi's of your choice from The Character Cafe just play along with us in the challenge there will be two winners. 

How do I play in The Etsy Inspired Challenge????

Just go to the Etsy Shop pick up a inspiration piece make some kind of home made project based on your inspiration and link it up to The Etsy Inspired Challenge Blog in Mr. Linky!!!!  Do this all by Next Friday at Noon PST and you will be entered into the challenge to win!!!!!!





Etsy Inspired DT:

De Swanick... Emily Niehaus... Heather Schlatter... Jackie Bowman... Joy Stagg... Kerry Angeles... Kristen Dyer... Lee Murphy... Shannon Bracken... Tiffany Johnson...

Also playing along with us this week is one other designer from The Character Cafe Lola I am excited to have her!!!!!



Some Inspiration for this week!!!





















The Pieces I choose for my own inspiration:








The Silver Turtle piece above is what sponsored me to sue this image!!!!!  When I first swa this piece I whipped out my NeeNah Card Stock and started printing!!!!

So below is my card for the week!!!  I did a similer card once for a The Character Cafe DT post so I decided to do another one similer than the first one!!!!  Extra's I used are NeeNah white CS to print my image on.  SU! Card Stocks KiWi Kiss, and Kraft. SU rhinestone brads in Square Ice colors.  I also added some free green twill ribbon from SU's Sale-a-Bration last year.


I colored up Seymore Turtle using these Copics:

B21, E30, E31, G20, G21, G24, G95, C1, C2,C3, B24



I actually glued real colored Sand on SU! Craft Card Stock to get the sand effect above.

This card below, I actually made a while ago , but I thought it was perfect for those squril a beaver silver pieces from the Etsy Shop for this week.

For this card I started out with a Blank White Card and sponged the sky, the ground, the road, and then stamped the Trees and printed and colored my Syd the golfer image with my copics.


I sponged the sky with SU! Ink Pads in Bashful Blue, Ballet Blue, and Brocade Blue.  The Grass is in Old Olive, Garden Green, and Glorious Green.  The Road is in Chocolate Chip, and Close to Co Coa.  I stamped the trees with my SU! set lovely as a tree.

I colored this image up using these copics.
 R20, R35, R29, C1, C2, C3, C5, C7, G20, G21, G24, B21, B24, B29, E31, E35, E37,

Well I guess that is all for me for the Etsy Inspired Challenge this week.  I had fun doing two teams at once!!!!!!

I hope you enjoy playing along with us and have a great Saturday Everyone!!!!

Today we are heading out to see Santa Clause Down Town where they are doing horse and Carriage Rides then we will pick out our Christmas Tree (we wanted to do it last weekend but Piper was sick) so we had to postpone it until today.   Tonight we will Decorate the tree and have some fun family time together I can not wait!!!!!

Have a Stampendous Day!!!!!

Heather


Heather

14 comments:

Ashley Nguyen Newell said...

Very cute Heather! Is that BROWN I see on your cards? ;)

StampinCathy said...

Your cards are just to adorable. Perfect images and love your coloring. Thanks for this inspiring MOJO!

Stef H (Glitterbabe) said...

as always, it's a joy to see what you create! fabulous turtle and i just love the golf one!

hugs,

de said...

These cards are adorable Heather! You did a great job!

Tiff said...

Your cards are sooooo cute! The coloring is amazing as always!

Regina said...

hi, Heather

all your cards in this week are so wonderful! I love it all!
This week I was offline.

Roman is in the hospital and he is just removed his appendix.

I wish you all very fun with the decore Christmas tree!

hugs and love
Regina

PaperCrafty said...

Adorable cards Heather!! I think someone posted on your blog by mistake because I see BROWN!! :D

Kerry said...

Great cards Heather! Beautiful coloring, as always! And I love that you actually put sand on that turtle card!

Christi said...

Adorable cards!!!

the whimsical butterfly said...

Totally sweet! That sandpaper is awesome on the turtle card along w/ your amazing coloring on him, and that little golf cart is too cute :) LOL I gotta dog you out cuz I SEE BROWN TOO! HA!

Emily (stampingout on SCS) said...

That sea turtle card is amazing! Beautiful card, Heather!

Javablustamper said...

WOW!! Your creations are AMAZING!! SO sorry I haven't visited for awhile!! Hope you are well!! I did get your number and have been meanin to call you!! BUT....every time I turn around it is after 11pm!! GEESH!! Time sure does get away from me!! I have to tell you though, I ESPECIALLY love your turtle card!! Not only is the coloring AWESOMATED? It has BROWN!!! Haha!! Must have worn your glasses for that one, my friend!! Haha!! Hope you and your family are well!!



Take care!
Jacquie/Javablustamper!

Kim R. said...

This is so pretty. I love that stamp. I'm shocked you used brown. LOL!! It looks great!

~kelly marie~ said...

So cute!!! Your coloring is WOW! :)