Thursday, November 26, 2009

Winners for the Rusty Pickle Images I Sneak Peaked this week!!!! Yea!!!!



As Promised earlier this week I have drawn the names of the winners for the people who commented on my posts for the Sneak Peaks we did this week for Rusty Pickle.




On my first post the Moon images the Winner is #13 who happens to be Tanya, Tanya you have won your very own Moon image from the New Baby Images Release this week at the Rusty Pickle





On my second post the Baby Carriage image the Winner is #2 who happens to be Regina, Regina you have won your very own Baby Carriage image from the New Baby Images Release this week at the Rusty Pickle Congratulations Tanya and Regina I will send you out your images right away!!!!!!

Thank You to everyone who participated and made our very first Rusty Pickle Release a big sucess!!!!

Heather

2 comments:

Regina said...

hello Heather,
that's great! Thank you very much!
hugs Regina

Tanya said...

Hey! That's fun! Thank you!! I will email you asap! :)