Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Winner of The Character Cafe Image Santa's List from our Blog Hop last Friday!!! Scroll Down for my Flutter By Wednesday and Whimsical Wednesday DT cards/projects from today!!!1



Remember the projects below from last Friday's The Character Cafe New Release Blog Hop???

Well I just did my Random.Org Winner pick for those that left me comments and the winner is commenter #7 (#7 who is not a team mate comment) 

My winner is Steph - AKA Glitter Babe who happens to be on one of my DT's Flutter By Wednesday with me!!!

Congratulations Steph I will send you an e-mail so you can go claim your FREE The Character Cafe Image!!!




 Enjoy Steph!!!!  I know I love the images!!!!

Heather

2 comments:

PaperCrafty said...

Congrats Steph!!

Michelle said...

Congrats to Stef - the images are adorable!! How fun!