Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Whimsical Wednesday "The Diedrich Dare Challenge" DT samples - Make a Easel Card - Two Inktegrity New Release Sneak Peaks also!!!!

2nd Post for today scroll down for the Flutter By Wednesday Post earlier today!!!  3 Cards to show you today!!!!!

Make a Easel Card and some wonderful

 New Releases from Inktegrity Must Have's!!!!!





Hi Everyone,

I have a really sick kiddo and I am not sure when I will get to come back and type up all the Deets and Info for these two cards I made for the Inktegrity Release and for Whimsical Wednesday Challenge today (The Challenge was to make a Easel Card and I love them so much I made two!!!!  LOL!!!!

I will be back most likely after 10am after the Dr.'s appointment, but I just did not want to leave my post until then so here are the pictures at the very least I hope you enjoy them!!!!  Back Soon!!!!!

Heather



 First Easel Card using Inktegrity's New Release for today the Bear Toy, and Inktegrity's new release from Monday the Doll Toy image









2nd Easel Card for today using Inktegrity's New Release image from Tuesday the wonderful Robot also using past Inktegrity releases the Air Plain, the Tug Boat, the Choo Choo Train, and the Sail Boat.  Love that SU! Heavy Shimmery Silver Metallic Card stock my favorite paper ever made!!!!














19 comments:

Annette said...

Awesome easel cards, still yet to make one. Hope the Dr gets you sorted, you poor thing, off to bed with you with lots of TLC!! Take CareX:)

craftykitten said...

Hi Heather,
So sorry to hear you have a sick kiddy winky at the moment. Hope Doc can sort this for you. Take care hun.
I adore both your cards but the teddy bear card is just adorable. These easel cards are fab aren't they???
Take care
Hugs
Dawn xx

Pam Varnell said...

Oh Heather these are both so stinking cute. Loving these easel cards!! Hugs.

Stef H (Glitterbabe) said...

i am speechless! absolutely awesome!!!! WOW!

hugs,

Kris said...

OMGosh Heather!!! you totally rocked this challenge!!! love the colors on both cards!!! and that Robot card is so cute!!! TFS! i better get moving on my easel card... haven't done one yet! =D hugs, Kris

Michelle said...

SOrry to hear you have a sick kid - praying for a speedy recovery!! Great Easel cards and beautiful work on each one of them!!

Nicola said...

So sorry one of your babes is poorly Heather, you take good care of both of you.
Your easel cards are stunning sweetie and really love the images on your 1st one and that embossing is FAB.
Hugs,
Nicola -x-

Darla said...

Awesome cards Heather. You do such good work. I can see why you love the easel cards - what a great idea! You rocked. Hope everyone at your house is feeling better soon.

Randi said...

Ah, Heather!! First of all, sorry about the sick kiddo! Hope it's nothing serious and they are feeling better really soon!

Love both of your easel creations!! You are so clever with your use of the 'stoppers'. Love the row of little flowers and the stars!! Soooo creative!! And, wow, look at all those beautifully colored images and layers..oh my! These look like they took you awhile!! You always have so many fun elements in your cards. I love looking at them and seeing all the amazing details..like the teddy bear card with the embossed fleur-de-lis and matching border! Gorgeous!
Stay well! Thanks for your amazing comment! As I said, one comment from you is worth a hundred! Big hugs! ~R

Danni said...

Cute and fun!!

Kim R. said...

You amaze me. You are so creative. I love what you come up with.

Christine said...

Your easel cards are adorable!!!

Blessings,
Christine

Cassie said...

oh.
my.
woooooorrddd.

Jodi said...

I am loving your easel cards girl! Wonderful job!!
Terrific cards!
Hugs
Jodi =)

Regina said...

Heather, my darling, your cards are so great! I've never make this card, but I must it try.

hugs Regina

PaperCrafty said...

Fabulous easel cards Heather!! Any little boy or girl would love to receive one of these!! Another wonderful batch of cards!!

Shesjetlagd said...

These cards are sooo fun! I love them and of course your coloring is awesome! I don't know how you have the time!

I hope the kiddos are doing better and of course that mom is hanging in there! BIG HUGS, Heather!

the whimsical butterfly said...

These came out SO cute! See? Aren't you loving that easel card now?? I feel like it's already been too long since I made one, LOL! Hope things are better over there! Miss chatting-we'll have to catch up SOON!

Rebecca Ednie said...

These are fabulous! my DS would love hte robot one. I jsut bought a robot set that we can both use!