Saturday, November 28, 2009

What do you mean it's Saturday??? My Etsy Inspired DT post a few hours late!!!! And I thought I was doing good to put all the pictures and links into a Draft on Wed. before we left!!!!

Dream Weavers with the Barefoot Weaver

Hello Friends, and Stampers!!!

Happy Saturday Morning I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving and are enjoying time with family and friends!!!

We are in Lebanon Kansas population 300 which is close to Smith Center Kansas if anyone has heard of that.  Here I thought I had done so good getting all my Etsy Info in my post, had the card done the pictures inserted into a post and the links and everything all done on Wednesday before we left then we got here and I lost track of dates and for some reason I had it in my head that today was Friday when someone told me it was Saturday I was like no it's Friday and then I realized I had never gotten on the computer and changed my posts from Drafts to Scheduled yesterday so, I'm sorry it is up late!!!!

I wanted to share with you today a wonderful shop called Barefoot Weaver they have some gorgeous things as you can see below in my pictures from the shop!!!  The prize they are giving away this week is this adorable flower pin go check it out!!!!

So if you want to play along this week just head out to the Etsy Inspired Blog or go from the links on my blog and go to the shop pick out a couple of inspiration pieces and make a creation and link it up in the Etsy Inspired Blog by next Friday at Noon PST to be eligible to win the prizes from this week.

We also have an addtional sponcer this week 7 Kids College Fund store.  They are giving away as prizes this week to the Etsy Inspired Winner these cool items!!!!!  High Hopes Tobogan Joyride, and the Green Apple Memory Box Note Cards.




Etsy Inspired Design Team:


Here are the inspiration Pieces I picked out for this weeks project.













And here is my project for the week.

I used some card stock from a paper pack I bought at Hobby Lobby called the Butterfly Pack, and the flowers are Prima, and the image is from The Greeting Farm Rain, Snow, Shine, Miss Anya Stamp set.  SU Card Stock in Taken with teal.  Image Stamped on NeeNah heavyweight Card Stock with Momento Ink.  Scalloped Circle cut using the Nesties large Scallop circle dies, and my SU! Big Shot.

Here is Miss Anya colored up in these copics:
Skin: R00, E00, E95, RV21
Shirt and Shoes R81, R85, R87
Skirt: G20, G21, G24
Hair: E43, E71, E77

I also cut butterfly's from the patterned paper and added them to the inside of the card they are popped up using Stampin Dimensionals from SU!

Well I guess I better go lots going on at the Farm today my Hubby and His younger brother took off with two of the kids (we have 9 kids 8 of which are 5 and under here at the farm so lots of cousins to play with!!!!) to go to the State Football Game for the team they both played on in High School.  Their High School Team currently holds the record out of every High School in America of the longest winning streak in America right now they have won 79 Games in a row and if they win today they will have their 6th Consecutive State Championship Trophy so the boys headed out to the game about two hours away.  Us moms are going to take the rest of the 9 kids with us and go to the Tree Fest in town in a couple of hours.

Have a wonderful day!!!!  And don't forget to play along with Etsy Inspired this week!!!!

Heather

6 comments:

de said...

Beautiful Heather! You know how it goes... best laid plans! But that's ok, everyone will still come look no matter when you post!

Ashley Nguyen Newell said...

This is so pretty Heather! I really like the colors and the adorable Anya!

Tanya said...

Very very cute!

Dragonlady said...

Hi Heather

Glad to hear you are having a good time. Brilliant card and love the colours.

Hugs Ali x

the whimsical butterfly said...

Now it's going to be awfully hard to send me a birthday card in December seeing as it was in JULY?!? HA! I guess that's code for I LOVE THIS CARD!!! GORGEOUS coloring and how cute the way you decorated the inside w/ butterflies! ;D

Now hurry up and get yourself home we need to catch up! xoxo hugs!

Regina said...

hi, Heather
what a wonderful card! Summer in November!!! She looks so glamorus! So bright and cheerful!

I hope you had wonderful days with your family!

hugs Regina