Monday, November 23, 2009

Sneak Peaks start today for the New The Rusty Pickle Digi Image Release this week!!!!! Yea!!!!!!!!! Today I am sharing with you "The Moon" and "The Bunny" Prizes Galore given away all week!!!!! Woooo Hoooo!!!!

New Image Release Time at

The Rusty Pickle Digi Store!!!!!



Remember last week when I told you that Michelle the owner and illustrator for The Rusty Pickle Digi Store asked me to be a Designer for the New Store, and she gave me the Huge honor of asking me to help coordinate the Design Team and Releases and Events ect....???  Well it is now time for our first BIG Release for The Rusty Pickle Digital Image Store!!!!!  This set of images are so adorable and they color up even more pretty and stunning then they look on the store blog too!!!!!  I love them all!!!!

Michelle releases images quite often but one or two times a month we will be releasing a Brand New Theme or Set of images and then we will have fun fun fun blog hops/Sneak Peaks/Release Parties ect...

For this release our very first with The Rusty Pickle we are doing 3 days of Sneak Peaks then the images will be available for purchase in the store so I hope you enjoy our 3 days of fun Sneak Peaking these super images for you!!!!!

Each day we are releasing 2 of the 6 New Release images and each day at least 3 of the designers will be     showcasing each image being released!!!!

Lots of Image Prizes

Well there are going to be several prizes given away here is how you can get them.  On Wednesday us DT girls will be choosing Random winners for the image we showcased in each of our Sneak Peak Posts so we will all be giving away 2 images each.  To win our Random drawing all you have to do is comment on our Sneak Peak posts and we will choose a winner to win that image on Wednesday!!!!

Grand Prize
Want to Win the Entire Set of images plus 3 images of your choice from The Rusty Pickle Store????
To win all you need to do is Become a Follower of The Rusty Pickle Store/Blog, leave a comment on The Rusty Pickle Store/Blog,  and leave comments on the DT girls Sneak Peak Posts each day of the New Releases.

Runner UP Prize
Want to win the Entire Set of New Release images for The Rusty Pickle this week????
All you have to do is Become a follower of the Rusty Pickle Store/Blog and Leave comments for the DT girls on our Sneak Peak posts for Monday Tuesday, and Wednesday this week.



Michelle - Rusty Pickle Owner and Illustrator
Design Team
and
Jacquie

Above are my Wonderful Team Mates and we will each be Sneak Peaking at least two of the images during the next three days Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday!!!!

So Here is my Sneak Peak Card for today


I am Sneak Peaking the Moon in this new release set of Sweet Baby images.  I picked the Moon because I thought it might be challenging and I wanted to do it, but OH MY WORD this image was so much fun to color and cut out and not a challenge at all I love it and I love how the coloring turned out I will be using this image a lot I am sure!!!!!!

Supplies I used to make this card???

The Card Back is textured using the Cuttle Bug Embossing Folder Fluer De Lee and the CB folder Stars on the Yellow Nestie layer the Moon image is on.  I used my SU! Big Shot and the CB folders on both of these layers

I used my Nesties Label 9 to make all the shaped stacked layers some of the layers I traced the outside or the inside of the nestie to get the extra sizes I wanted of that Nestie.

I used SU! Card Stocks in Barely Banana, Sage Shadow, Lavender Lace, and my images were printed on NeeNah Super White Heavy Card Stock, and colored with Copics.

I made this card a Easel Card because I am loving the Easel cards and I have a great picture on how these are made if you want it!!!!!

I also used my EK success flat stapler punch on the edges of the Sage Shadow Card Back layer.  I also added the flower embellishments to make the Easel Card stoppers.

I colored the Moon Image in Copics:

Y02, Y06, Y08, and Y38

accents on Moon image:

V000, V12, V04, V17

For the Bunnys I colored them up using these Copics:
V000, V12, V04, V17

BG10, BG32, BG18

This Bunny was colored in the same colors as above just more of the greens with purple accents and the one above is more of the purples with green accents!!!!  LOL!!!!


Here is the side view of my Easel Card so you can see how it stands up!!!!!

Well I guess that is about it on my card I am off to go check out my Team Mates wonderful Sneak Peak Creations!!!!!

Update on the Kiddo's H1N1
The kids are about re cooperated now finally today was the first day we have let them really leave the house for anything and it was also the first day that they had any color back in their cheeks and any real energy to do anything.  Piper's Fever Broke on Saturday Morning and she is doing much much better.  Tucker was started on Tamiflu just 10 hours after his symptoms started so he really re cooperated pretty fast Thank God!!!!!

Willow Mommy, and Daddy have not caught the H1N1 from Piper and Tucker yet and by Tuesday I would think we would be out of the 5 day window of when you are exposed and when you start showing you are sick so Yea!!!!!!!

Have a Very Very Stampendous Day and I hope you enjoy all of the New Release from The Rusty Pickle Digital Store!!!!!!

Have a very Stampendous Monday All!!!

Heather

20 comments:

Avril Ann said...

Hi Heather, loving these baby images, will be over to check them out, got my New Printer yesterday, but it came without a usb cable, why do they do that...

Glad your kids are on the mend, I have one or the other off mine with the sniffles at the minute, just hope it passes me by...this time, LOL. Hugs Avril xxxx

Dragonlady said...

Wow Heather, your showcase is stunning. I so love your bright colours and all the layers are amazing.

Big hugs Ali x

Pam Varnell said...

Very cute Heather. Love all your embossing. Hugs!!

StampinCathy said...

This is fabulous and so inspiring. I just love the images, colors, and layers on this card. Thanks for a chance.

Espbfdl said...

Great post today--lots of pics and descriptions!! LOVE IT! Thanks for the sneak peek and the giveaway:)

Primitive Paper said...

SUPER AWESOME...I not only love the images but the way you have showcased them as well.

Nancy said...

Awesome colors and layout, Heather!! I love the combo of the two images!! The beauty of digital images...you can make them any size you want!! Fabulous!!

Danni said...

Glad the kiddos are doing better! Just watch as this is a tricky illness and relapses are common...I know all too well!
Wonderful, vibrant card!

Jennifer Scull said...

this is so tunning! love those colors and the dies you used for cutting! just so very very pretty, oh fearless leader!!! giggles!!! :D

the whimsical butterfly said...

Wow this is SO cool-LOVE the border and the embossing! Your coloring is fab, too! SO glad to hear the kiddos are better-what a yucky bug to have caught! Hope you're all rested and on the mend...hugs!

Heather said...

Your card is gorgeous!!!! I love that moon and the bunny is adorable!!!

Kim R. said...

Gorgeous!!!! You did such a nice job. I'm so glad that your family is starting to feel better!!

Billie said...

Cute card, Heather! I'm going to try one of these easel cards very soon...I hope! :o)

Tanya said...

Very cute moon! I really love your flower beads! :) That's a fun idea!
So glad some of you are staying healthy inspite of it all. We've just had the stomach bug, nothing HUGE, but still obnoxious.

Cassie said...

it's a gorgeous card - all those layers - that bordering and the embossing - just divine!!

Cassie said...

p.s. i'm so glad that ya'll are on the recovery road! praises to God for keeping you, marvin and willow well!

Regina said...

You really have outdone your self with this card it is FANTASTIC, Heather! How clever to use that nestabilities, great!
hugs and so much love
Regina

craftykitten said...

Hi Heather,
I love the colours on today's card. They look stunning together and those bunnies are ace!!
Hugs
Dawn xx

Rachel said...

This card is wonderful heather! love the colors you used and your bunnies are the sweetest! such a sweet card.
hugs,
Rachel

Lisa Hjulberg said...

I'm so relieved you are all well!