Saturday, November 7, 2009

New Release Blog Hop with the Character Cafe Design Team!!!! Freebies, Discounts and Prizes Galore Woooo Hoooo!!!


Who is on Santa's List This

Year????






Hi Everyone,

 Welcome to another New Release Blog Hop with the Character Cafe Design Team!!!!  I am so excited to share this release with you because this release is full of some of my very favorite Character Cafe Images so sit back and enjoy all the creations the girls have prepared for you today!!!!

Now for the Info and Links on the Blog Hop:


I am number 10 on the Blog Hop so if you started here you need to hop back to the Beggining who happens to be The Character Cafe Store then off to my  Lovely team mate Billie, and you should have come to me from Sweet Diane's Blog!!!!  When you are done don't forget to head out to  the Talented Miss Lola to see what she has to offer you in wonderful eye candy!!!!  Last stop on the Hop is The Character Cafe Blog to leave your last comment to be entered to win the prizes!!!!


Just in case you get lost here is the full Blog Hop Order for you to follow. 


1) Billie

3) Angela

4) Piali

6) Deanne

7) Fink

8.)  Rachel

9) Diane
10) Heather

11) Lola

12) Angie E


Here is How this Hop works to get the prizes and discounts:

- You can Comment on all blogs to be entered to win the FULL RELEASE & become a follower (if not already)

- By doing the blog hop you are elligible for a Discount in the Character Cafe Store (Can you say Yea???!!!!)  the code is "Remember" to receive 40% off.  The discount is good from  Friday November 6th (blog hop start) to Friday, Nov. 13 at noon

- Each DT Member will draw a winner from their comments to receive the image they worked with on the Hop for FREE!!!!

- If you will post about the blog hop on your blog or elsewhere, let us know and we'll add an extra entry for you in the pot to win the release!!!!
All prize drawings will be made and posted on Wed. Nov. 11th (Remembrance Day)

Edited to say Finished my card it is below this project now:

****So are you ready for my Projects???  Well Here goes.  I do have one more project that I am finishing off and I hope to add it to this post later tonight or in the morning but I just did not quite have time to finish it in time to add it to the blog hop, but it uses Santa's List the image I am previewing and it also uses Christmas Ally we released a few releases ago and it is a card for a friend or niece or nephew or child that Has Santa and his List and Christmas Ally and her list and it says Have you been Naughty or Nice??  It is really cute if I do not toot my own horn a little bit so I want to finish it off and add it to my post later.****

Santa's List (Image) - Childrens Christmas List Pads:

In this first picture you can see all 3 of the Christmas List Projects I did.  One for Piper, Willow, and Tucker.  Each Pad is a full pad of paper my friend went to an office supply store and bought those legal pads that are bound at the top, and she had them cut the pads in 4 sections and then she had all these really great pads to decorate anyway you want and give out as little gifts!!!!  I loved the thought so I got 3 pads from her and I decided to make these Christmas Wish List pads for my kids.  I think I am going to go back and put past years wish lists on them too so I can keep track for some day when I have time to actually do the scrapbooking!!!  LOL!!!!


I thought these would be perfect to keep a memory of what the kids have wanted for Christmas Each year and to go into their scrapbooks some day too.  Plus as they get older they can write their list all by themselfs.  What do you think???


Here is a Close up of Willows Note Pad with the New Character Cafe Image Santa's List.  The Paper Scroll Santa is holding  of is actually blank so you can write anything you want in it!!!!!


Here is Tuckers Close up.



The full view of Piper's List.

And the Close up of Pipers Note Book with the Santa's List image on it.

Colored with these copics:
R00, E00, E93, RV21 (Skin) Hair C2, Santa Suite and Hat - R20, R35, R37, R29, Boots, C2, C3, C5, B100 Gloves C2 on edges. 

I also added liquid applique to all the furry parts of santas coat and heat set it with my embossing gun to get it to be all 3-D and Puffy like puffy paint it adds a lot to the image I think!!!!  I put a little bit of shimmerz on his coat and boots just to give it a tiny bit of bling too!!! 

Santa is attached with a Mini Library Clip from SU! and the ribbon is the wired sheer organza ribbon in 1 inch from Hobby Lobby in bright red color.  I used glue dots to attach the ribbon to the notebook.

Well I am going to go upstiars and work on finishing that last card I wanted to post with these projects so I hope you enjoy these projects!!!!!

Edited to Say:
Finished my card and here it is:


Above is the Full Card with Christmas Ally  and Santa's list images both available for purchase at The Character Cafe Store now!!!  Link above in post.



Christmas Ally and Santa's List images Colored with these copics:

R00, E00, E93, RV21, R20, R35, R29. C1, C2, C3, C5, C7, B100, E31, E35, E37


I used liquid Applique on all of the parts of Santa and Ally that have fur on them I made it puffy by heat setting it with my embossing gun.

Hard to read but I wrote in at the bottom of Ally's Scroll Naughty List and at the top of Santas List Nice List


Below is my all time favorite ribbon it is wired extremely sparkly silver bling ribbon from Hobby Lobby I love love love to use it and I wish you could see in the picture just how gorgeous it is!!!!


Last picture below shows you all of the dimension on the card with the side view.



Don't forget to comment on all the blogs and become a follower of the Character Cafe Blog if you would like to win every image in this set and if you use the code I gave you before you can get a 40% discount in the store from now until next Friday at Noon!!!!  Woooo HOOOOO!!!!

Also as a Special Surprise Kendra and Kelly have a Free-Bie image set that everyone gets just for doing the blog hop you can go

Have a very very very Stampendous Friday and Weekend and I hope you love these releases as much as I do!!!!

Heather



27 comments:

Fink said...

These are such a cute idea! What a fantastic way to keep track of the thousand things they want! Great job with Santa!

Lilacanglia said...

Wowsers,
These lists are fantastic,
Hugs
Angie (Lilac)

CraftyMomOf2 said...

heather...i dont even know what to say!!! i am TOTALLY BLOWN AWAY!!!! these notepads are unbelievable and what's more is the sentiment behind them is just so wonderful and lovely. your children will remember these always!!!

such a great idea =) so great to be hopping with you!!!

Dragonlady said...

Hi Heather

Fabulous creation as ever. I love this idea for Christmas lists and the image is fab. Love your colouring.

Hugs Ali x

Angie Cortes said...

OMGoodness!! These are incredible! I LOVE this idea and what a fabulous idea to remember your children's list!! Awesome Job!!

Hugs,
Angie

Diane (djuseless) said...

What a great idea for wish lists for your kids! Your copic coloring is great, as always!!!

the whimsical butterfly said...

OMG these are ADORABLE. This is SUCH a fun idea I need to do these for my kids! (even tho yest would have been COAL, COAL COAL. HAHAHAHAA!!!). No, seriously this is just GENIUS of an idea and your coloring is amazing! LOVE them!

Steph said...

Hi Heather!!
So happy to be hopping with the TCC again :)

How cute are these lists? I cannot wait to see your other project!!
Just awesome!

Rachel said...

OMGosh Heather, i am definately scraplifting this so i hope you don't mind~LOL. your Santa is absolutely precious love all the details. I LOVE Santa and you did a terrific job with this one. Have a fabulous day!!! :0)
hugs,
Rachel

bluepoohbear75 said...

Heather, I love your notepads. How fun, that is such a cute Santa. TFS.

bluepoohbear75 said...

Forgot to add, I'm headed to my blog now to post about the hop.

Stef H (Glitterbabe) said...

omword heather! is this ever super! i love it! and a magnet strip down the back, stick it on the frige - and wow! i definitely gotta get me one of these! absolutely gorgeous!

hugs,

Danni said...

Super, duper creative and cute! Great job!

Kendra said...

Heather, your little note pads are WONDERFUL! I love how you coloured Santa... he wasn't one of my favs before, but seeing him all coloured by you guys is swaying me! LOL I think your card is super stinkin cute too... what a great idea :) LOVE it all!!!

Piali said...

Wow!! super cute..love the card and the list pads...I have to get some Liquid applique for myself.. the effect is great.
Lovely creations as always.
hugs
Piali.

Sara said...

Oh Heather, these are so cute!!! Love the lists, I'll most definetely have to case that, and the naught or nice card is adorable!

Billie said...

GREAT job on these, Heather! You were a busy bee, weren't you? And your kids are going to LOVE the wish lists you made. My name is "Billie" and I have been GOOD this year. I'll take one of those lists too! LOL j/k

Regina said...

What wonderful christmas lists! You're so clever!

hugs Regina

Avril Ann said...

Super Cute Images, Heather, I love them, I would need the whole wish list pad for my Crafty wishes. LOL. Hugs Avril xxx

de said...

So cute Heather!

PaperCrafty said...

OMword!! What a darling project!! I love it!!

Queenie Jeannie said...

So, so cute! Love it!

iluvmybugs said...

What an absolutely fabulous idea for the Christmas lists...love the images and all the little touches you added...TFS!!!

Terry

dmgifts said...

AWSOME yo did fabulous work. Your gift getters must be in heven when they recieve them. Diana

Lelia said...

Heather, those wish list pads are so clever! What a great way to keep them! Too cute!

Hugs,
Lelia

Katie Skiff said...

Those are so cute!! Great job. What a neat idea!

Donna said...

Heather - your projects for this blog hop are amazing!!! You always manage to surprise me everytime!! I absolutely adore them.

I've really missed being a part of the team and all of you

Crafty hugs Donna xx