Tuesday, November 17, 2009

I'ts Inktegrity Release Time and these Toy images are so so adorable!!! Must Haves!!!!!

Robots Robots Everywhere!!!!



Happy Tuesday Morning everyone!!!!!

Today is day 2 of the Newest Inktegrity Release and I have 1 card to share with you today and 3 cards to share tomorrow on this ultra cute Toy Release!!!!

Today's super sweet image is this robot which I love and will be using a lot!!!  I am in need of monster and robot images since I finally have a boy to do boy things for!!!!  So Joni designed this wonderful Robot image is he not the cutest???  I just love him!!!!

Many of the Inktegrity DT girls are sharing wonderful Sneak Peaks with you Yesterday today and tomorrow so be sure to head out and see what they are all offering up in wonderful eye candy for this Super New Release from Joni and Inktegrity!!!!




Integrity Design Team Members:
.......
.......
Anita...Dana...Heather...Jennifer...Lisa...Sheri...Tammy

So here is my 1st card using Joni's wonderful Robot!!!!



I printed the robot up in 2 different sizes and printed 3 of the smaller robots and one of the large robots.



Robot colored with C2, C3, C5, C7 main, W1, W5, R29, G05



Robot Colored in W1, W3, W5, C2, C5, R29, G05



I used my Nesties labels #2 and cut out SU! Card Stock in Real Red, Brocade Blue, and Basic Black Card Stock and I used the Square Bubbles CB embossing folder on my card back. I added shiney silver brads in the four corners!!!

I hope you enjoy my project for today.  I have one home from school sick today with a fever and a sore throat so Piper is keeping Tucker busy and I need to go relieve her so she can rest now!!!  LOL Willow is at Pre-K and I have 3 cards I need to finish off for tomorrow so head back tomorrow for Whimsical Wednesday, Flutterby By Wednesday, and Inktegrity New Releases again tomorrow!!!

Have a Stampendous Tuesday!!!!!!!

Heather

8 comments:

Rachel said...

This is sooo cute!
hugs,
Rachel

Cassie said...

these are super cute heather! i am in awe of your patience in cutting out all those bitty robots!

~*Joni said...

Eeek! I love Mr.Robot on your card Heather! He is so cute, repeated and placed in those nesties. Just awesome my dear, I love it!!

Dragonlady said...

Hi Heather,

This is fabulous teamy. Great image.

Hugs Ali x

Kelly said...

Cute boy card Heather!! I love the embossed card stock.
Kelly

Stef H (Glitterbabe) said...

your cards ALWAYS make me smile. sometimes i even giggle. this is super!

hugs,

Regina said...

hello my sweety,
your boy card is so cool!
What a clever and super idea with with the different sizes! And it's so colorful.

hugs Regina

PaperCrafty said...

Super cute card Heather!! I love the black texture and how the images just pop!! Great job!!