Sunday, November 1, 2009

It is time for Inktegrity's very first Blog Hop - New Releases are Awesome - Let's Give Thanks!!!

Bizzy and the Thanks Giving Turkey!!!


Happy November 1st and Happy Sunday Morning Everyone!!!

Did you all enjoy your extra hour of sleep or was it stamping time last night??  We did at our house!!!  I am so excited to be bringing you my project for the Very First Inktegrity Blog Hop and New Release Showcase!!!  So Here goes!!!!

Thank you so much for joining us today as we are so excited that you are here! Be sure to leave a comment on each of these blogs for your chance to win the latest release called "Little Helper" as well as your choice of one accesory for his platter. These will be in the store on November 3rd but you get to see him here first!


Without further ado, I introduce Inktegrity's latest family member named Bizzy:


Bizzy comes with 9 images for his platter that, as a bonus, can also be used as individual digis as well! Not only does this set commemorate special holidays, but it also celebrates the everyday occassions too.


I am showcasing Bizzy with the Turkey image I also have started cards with Bizzy and the Martini Glass/Wine Glass, and Bizzy with the Snowman, and I have images printed to make a card using the Pumpkins, Mug, Martini Glass, and Snowmen all by themselfs without Bizzy all you have to do is increase their sizes when you print them so they can be the main focus of the Card.  Joni did an awesome job on this release, I love all the images you will get to see them as you do the Blog Hop so get Hopping!!
Joni you are wonderful -
AS ALWAYS!!!!

Above is Bizzy delivering the Turkey to the Table from his All Occasion Platter!!!

I colored Bizzy in these copic colors:
Bizzy's Skin and Cheeks - C2, C3, C5, C7, RV21
Shoes and shorts - G20, G21, G24, and G28
Apron - E30, E33, E37, G29
Shirt and Socks - B21, B24, B26

I thought it would be fun to print up a bunch of the Turkey's in sizes bigger than the one going on the platter I used 4 of the bigger versions of the Turkey on this card one in each corner.

Turkey Colored with::
Orange Feathers - YG00, YG04, YG09
Red Feathers - R20, R29, R35
Body E33, E37
Beak and Feet, Y02, Y08, and Y38
Dark Brown Feathers: E55, E57, E59
Light Brown Feathers: E30, E33, E39

Coloring listed above I did Two Turkeys using the Red Feather as the main Feather and 3 Turkey's (including the platter Turkey using the Orange as the main Feather color.


 Here you can see all the dimension the larger Turkey's are popped up with the excess rubber from my stamps, and so is the orange layer of the oval.  Bizzy is popped up higher using the excess foam from my stamps.

The DSP's are all SU DSP's from various paper packs and normally I note which pack I used to get the papers I did, but in this case I forgot too!!!

I cut out the Oval's by tracing the inside of the Large Petite Oval Nestie and then cutting them out and the orange layer of the oval is actually cut out using the nestie and my Big Shot.  I also made the scalloped boarder using a boarder Card Stock strip down the edges of the Orange, Olive, and Sahara Sand Panel on the card.

I embossed the BR**N card back yes I said that word and yes I had to use those colors because it is appropriate for Thanksgiving but it did not make me to happy to use it!!!!  LOL!!!!!  Anyway I used my new CB folder and now I can not remember what the name of it is it had all these curly cue old fashioned swirls.

So my Card Stock colors are Chocolate Chip, Sahara Sand, and some Pumpkin Pie DSP and some Old Olive DSP from different paper packs!!!!!!

I hope you enjoyed my sneak peek, now hop on over to Jennifer's blog
 to see the next goody that Bizzy will serve up!




And just in case, here is the list for you to follow this little mouse.
Afterall, he is quite Bizzy today (heehee!):


Well off to the next thing that needs done we had a government offical call today and ask if he could come by and talk to us tonight so that will happen around 6 PM.  One of Marvin's good friends works on Air Force 1 so we are pretty sure he just needs to know more about Adam (so Adam can get more security clearance), and he (the government offical) is coming to ask us about it.  At least we know it is about Adam anyway!!!!   LOL!!!!

So church in the morning cleaning and putting away Laundry in the Afternoon (plus Naps Yea!!!!)

Have a Very Stampendous Sunday and I hope you all had a great Halloween too!!!!

Heather

19 comments:

Elborgi said...

so nice card!
hello from elma

craftykitten said...

Hi Heather,
I love your card, such vibrant colours. I think the way you have used the turkey is very clever too.
Hugs
Dawn xx

Lisa Foster said...

Hi Heather!!!
Oh I just Loooooove this! What a fabulous card! Your coloring is incredible as always! Cute, Cute images!!!
Hugs,
Lisa

KanataNewf said...

The turkey add-on is too cute!

mulberry station said...

I love your card. Great color combo...and the mouse and turkey are great!

Lelia said...

Too cute, Heather! I love that you used the turkeys more than once! :O)

Hugs,
Lelia

Tammy said...

So cute! That layout and that turkey is just perfect.

Ruthie said...

Aw bizzy is so cute - I like the way you have used the accesories as seperate stamps too!

Dana said...

Hey, your card is too cute. I love he colors.

the whimsical butterfly said...

How adorable! LOVE your card and YAY!!!!! You used BROWN! haha

just me said...

This card is beautiful! I love all the different things you've done:)

Loz (Aus) said...

Awesome colouring as usual! I love the extra turkeys in the corner! He's great, thanks.

Cassie said...

are you okay heather? there's an awful lot of brown on this card!! LOL!!
it's really cute - i can't get over all those turkeys --- you are the color queen!!
and i've had to do one of those security clearance interviews too - they are so fun!

Danni said...

Cute!

Kim R. said...

WOW!!!! This is so pretty!!!! I LOVE all the colors.

Charlene said...

Of course, a turkey! How cute. Love your design on your card :)

☼ Cheryl* said...

I LOVE the turkey!!!! So cute! I love the way you have coloured him too. I've been torn between asking for promarkers and copic markers for christmas and I thought I had made a decision, but seeing how beautifuly you have coloured these images has made me want to change my mind!

Melyssa said...

Heather your card is adorable! I love the tiny turkeys!! CUuuute!

Regina said...

wonderful card, Heather! The image is so cute! And the turkeys in all corners are a clever idea!
hugs Regina