Wednesday, November 4, 2009

It is Flutter By Wednesday Time with the Flutter By Featured Stampers Team! Scroll Down for my Whimsical Wednesdays "The Diedrich Dare" DT Challenge Card

A fun Flutterby Catching Card

with Lily and Billy!!!



Good Morning Everyone!!!

Yep it's that time again time to Flutter By on Wednesday!!!!  I did not get to play last week, but this week I am back and I decided since it is getting cold outside and we will soon be saying Goodbye to fall and Hello to Winter I wanted a warm fun feeling card for Flutter By.

So I just had to break out Lily and Billy from my stamps and I had to make some fun Flutter By Catching Cards!!!  I actually made 4 of these to send out to friends during Winter to cheer them up!!!

So when you are done here be sure to head out to all my wonderful Flutter By team mates and leave them some love on their wonderful creations!!!



Flutter By Wednesday Featured Stamper Team:
.......

Ann...Cassie...Chris...Christine...Harriet...Heather (me)...Jodi...Kristie...Lelia...Michelle...Nancy...Nicola...Stef

If you want to play along with us this week do not forget to make a Flutter By Card with a Butterfly or a Fairy on it and link it up to Danni the Creator of Flutterby Wednesdays Challenge!!!

We also have a Very Special Guest Designer this week she is one of my favorite stampers it is Vicki (aka basement stamper) of Stamped Smiles blog Vicki is so super talented and she leaves the best best comments too!!!! So don't forget to stop by and see her totally Amazing Wonderful Fairy Card for her Guest Spot on Flutter By Wednesdays this week!!!!




So Here is my Card I guess looking at the pictures it could be a Valentines Day Card too!!!  LOL!!!  I stamped up Lily and Billy and then colored them with my Copic Markers and I made the shadows under them with C2 Copic.  The Flutter By's and Lily's dress are all painted with Shimmerz paints and the Flutter By's are all 3-D too!!!

Close Up of Lily and Billy Butterfly Catching, I cut them out on my largest Scallop Square Nestie.

Here is the Shimmerz View of Lily and the Flutter By's Shimmerz allways makes everything so so pretty!!!


 And last but not least is the Side View so you can see some of the dimension on the card!!!

Well it has been a busy week again but nothing like last week!!!  Yesterday morning I had to get Piper off to school then rush and get Willow and I ready then wake Tucker up throw everyone into the Car take Willow to Pre-K then run home get Tucker Breakfast and change his clothes then take him to a friends house so I could go help in Pipers class then I ran to the school and worked in her class for 2 hours (Which by the way is lots of fun when they do a Tornado Drill for 400 plus students while you are there!!!  LOL!!!) Then I ran home picked up some stuff for my friend that was keeping Tucker to borrow and then I ran and got Tucker and had exactly 20 minutes to get him then get him in the car and run to Willow's School across town and get him out of the car and then get Willow and then I had to run by Taco Bell for Lunch because by then I was exhausted and had no desire to cook lunch LOL!!!!!  Then it was Nap time then all the evening Hulabaloo and then to bed then to make my Flutter By and Whimsical Wednesday cards and then me to bed and before I know it we are half way done with the next morning of the routine again!!!!!  Whew no wonder I am so tired all of the time!!!  LOL!!!!

Well Tucker is summoning me as we speak so I am off to play and read books and maybe some Laundry and Dishes while I am at it!!!

Have a very very Stampendous Wednesday everyone!!!!

Heather

15 comments:

Vicki (basement stamper) said...

Hi there sweetie!! Thank you so much for your kind love on my blog!! When you do leave a comment for me, it's always a treasure!! :) So thankyou!! I ADORE your creation with the little boy and girl!! How sweet and all those butterflies are so pretty!! What fun colors as always with your creations hun!! BIG HUGS...off to see the other gals!! HUGS

Randi said...

So cute Heather! I love all the little butterflies fluttering around!! Such cute PCS images!!
I'm going to link my card to the Flutter by Wednesday challlenge right now! I keep forgetting!!

Tanya said...

How fun! Love the summery feel! :)

Christi said...

How sweet is this?!

Harriet Skelly said...

Oh Heather this is such a sweet card! Love those two little kids and their butterfly nets!! Hugs, Harriet

Nancy said...

Adorable, Heather!! I just love the colors, and it does remind me of Valentine's Day (one of my favorite holidays!) Love the butterflies!! Gorgeous!

Dragonlady said...

They are soooo cute Heather. Love the butterflies everywhere.

Hugs Ali x

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

This is so sweet Heather!! I love your cute images and all those butterflies!! Love your coloring and colors!! Gorgeous and adorable all wrapped in one. It is such a treat to come visit you Heather!! Thanks for being such a sweet friend.
hugs,
Chris

PaperCrafty said...

Darling card Heather!! Okay I need a nap just reading about your day...lol

Nicola said...

Your card is a ray of sunshine, happiness and beauty Heather. Ooh Lily and Billy are so cute and your colouration is fabulous, love that shimmerz. Your butterflies are so pretty and I love how they flutter around.
Golly gosh you sure lead a busy life sweetie, no wonderv you have the perfect figure with all the running around you do. Slow down, you are making me tired rofl.
Hugs,
Nicola -x-

Danni said...

Lovin' the pink!! Such a fun card! Makes me want to go chase butterflies...if I felt better! LOL!

fabricbutterfly said...

Beautiful card, very fresh and fun!

JenMarie said...

Oh how sweet!!

Kristie said...

This is sooooo cute, Heather! I think I might have to have this image!

Lelia said...

Love this card too, Heather! Those images are too cute...and you're right. It's a perfect V Day card too! :O)

Hugs,
Lelia