Wednesday, November 18, 2009

It is Flutter By Wednesday Time and Guess What Angels Flutter Now too!!!!

Angels can Flutter By Too!!!!!



Yep it is Wednesday which means lots of things on my blog today I have a grand total of 4 (Yes 4 cards to show you today and those 4 cards feature 4 teams that I am blessed to be on too!!!

This post is all about Flutter By Wednesday my very first team of any sort ever!!!!  Flutter By Wednesday sponsored by Danni of Danni's Dreams Blog is near and dear to my heart and as I approach almost a year of being on this team it really makes me think back over the last year and all my different team mates and the couple of us who are still on the team together after almost a year and I am just very thankful for this great experiance!!!!!  Danni thanks for letting me be part of this wonderful journey of yours to grow your challenge and have your "Baby" take off so the way it has!!!!!!

So starting this month Danni told us Angels can Flutter By on our cards or projects too!!!  Yea now when you participate each week you just have to create a card or project that has a Butterfly (Flutter By) Fairy, or an Angel somewhere on your project then link it up to Danni's blog in Mr. Linky.  Some weeks there are additional challenges like last week we had to create a card or project that showed Thankful along with our Butterfly, Fairy, or Angel on our card.  This week the challenge is Open so you can create anything your little heart desires as long as you have a Flutter By (Butterfly) Fairy, or Angel on your project!!!!

Now onto all of my wonderful Flutter By Team Mates!!!! This team is one of the most supportive and fun group of girls and this week we are adding on 3 new Flutter By girls!!!!  Pam, Karen, and Kris!!!!!  I have all of their links in my side bar.  I used to be able to just copy and paste my links from e-mails I had all my teams links saved in to my posts but with this new Blogger Editor I can not do that, and I have to copy and paste the HTML list into the HTML edit portion of blogger for my teams and with the 3 very talented new girls this week I have not gotten my HTML for the Flutter By links saved quite yet so I am sorry but just for today the team list will not link you to each girls blogs but their links are in my left side bar under Flutter By Featured Stamper Team Links!!!!



Flutter By Wednesday Team


Ann


Cassie


Chris


Christine


Harriet


Heather


Jodi


Karen


Kris


Kristie


Lelia


Michelle- Team Leader


Nancy


Nicola


Pam


Stef


Taylor

Now onto my Card for this week.  I have been designing for The Character Cafe DT for about 5 months now and I am show casing one of their images today and her name is Angelica, Angelica comes with a set of 4 of her.  It is Angelica by herself, and Angelica with 3 different Christmas sayings abover her.   I just love her and she is a blast to color up!!!!



Isn't she pretty????  If you would like to pick her up along with the 3 images that go with her for only $2.50 you can go the The Character Cafe Store righ here and pick this sweet heart up to use for your Christmas Cards or even for your Flutter By Cards!!!!!

For this Card I used SU! Card Stocks in Shimmery Metallic Silver, Lavendar Lace, Elegant Egg Plant, Lovely Lilac, and Perfect Plum DSP paper pack.  I also used some silver and mauve dew drops in the corners.


Angelica is colored up using these Copics:

Dress: V000, V04, V12, V17 Skin: R00, E00, E93, RV21 Hair: Y02, Y08,Y17, Y38, C2, C3, R29, and G05  I also colored the white background NeeNah Card Stock Angelica was printed on with BV02 to get the purple background and the scallop circle is outlined with BV08

I painted Angelicas Wings up with Shimmerz paints in Lilac and Silver Bells Shimmerz so she really is very pretty and has a lot of Bling!!!!


I added some of my favorite kind of ribbon Sheer Shimmery Organza Ribbon to the main pannel the dew drops to two corners adhiesed with Glue Dots, and Prima Flowers in the 3rd Corner.  Can you see that Silver paper shimmer and shine????

Each layer is popped up using excess Foam and Rubber From my stamps and Stampin Dimensionals on some things that are less popped up.

Well I guess that is about it for todays Flutter By Card and I hope you play along with us this week remember all you have to do is make a card using a Flutter By (Butterfly) Fairy, or Angel and link up to Danni's Blog in Mr. Linky so we can see your creations as well!!!!!

I hope you enjoyed my Flutterby Angelica Creation and have a very Stampendous Wednesday today!!!!  Don't forget to check out my Whimsical Wednesday "The Diedrich Dare" Challenge Post which also show cases some must have Toy images being release today by Joni over at Inktegrity!!!!!!

Heather

16 comments:

Kris said...

Ahh, beautiful card Heather!!! sucha sweeeeet image! colors are great and the LO is fabulous! hugs, Kris

Vicki (basement stamper) said...

Hi Heather!! :) Your card is sooo gorgeous!! I adore you colors, the image and layout!! TFS!! HUGS

Avril Ann said...

Hi Heather, this is a gorgeous card, I soooo love that image, off to check it out, I tell you when I do get my printer....2 weeks on Sunday, yipee, and counting I am going to have to get lots and lots of ink, I know what to ask Santa for this year. LOL.

Thanks for stopping by my blog, I understand only too well how life takes over with the family, my grandson is off school today,as he fell and split his head open last night, stitches were needed just above his right eye....you just wish it could happen to you (I mean me, not YOU), instead, if you know what I mean. I love your comments and love your blog, but at this time off year there is so much going on, we will always be friends and supporters of one anothers blogs I am sure.. take care, Hugs Avril xxxx

Annette said...

Oh Heather, I am new to your blog, but love it what gorgeous family you have. Beautiful card love all the detail lovely image oh and them colours, just loooove them, take careX:)

Lelia said...

Absolutely beautiful, Heather! I love your Inktegrity cards too! Fabby job, my friend!

Hugs,
Lelia

Stef H (Glitterbabe) said...

beeeeeeee-U-tiful!!!!

and i'm glad you're on the team too!

hugs,

Ann Kranitz said...

So adorable!!! Love the purples for a holiday card. Great touch!!

Michelle said...

Oh Heather - what a beautiful card! I love angels and this one is so cute! Of course, you used my favorite color purple too! I'm so thankful that our paths have crossed due to the FBW team - you are very talented and such a pleasure to "talk" to!

Nicola said...

Ooh she is just so beautiful Heather and your colouring is fabulous. Love your layout and gorgeous details.
Hugs,
Nicola -x-

Danni said...

Awww, thank you for such sweet words! Hugs!!
Wonderful card, that image is darling!

Harriet Skelly said...

What a sweet angel image Heather! I also love the Inktegrity cards on your other post! Thanks for your very sweet comment on my blog the other day - don't ever feel bad if you don't have time to leave a comment - I understand!! Hugs, Harriet

Kim R. said...

This is so pretty. I love the colors. Great job!

Christine said...

What a beautiful little angel. I hope your daughter is getting better!!! Your family is in my prayers!!!

Blessings,
Christine

Cassie said...

this is precious! i think that little angel is so, so sweet!

Jodi said...

Very pretty card Heather! Love the colors and the coloring you did!
Very sweet!
Hugs
Jodi =)

PaperCrafty said...

Hi Heather!! Beautiful card!! Love the purples!!