Sunday, November 15, 2009

Happy Happy Happy Birthday Joni!!!!!

Happy Happy, Happy, Happy, Happy Birthday Joni!!!!!

 It is Joni's Birthday and all of us DT Girls
wanted to make her special cards to let her know how much we appriciate, and love her!!!!

Unfortunetly if you read my blog much you know how my week went and I only have Joni's card half done so I am going to have to come back mid afternoon after church and I have time to finish it and post my card for Joni's Birthday, but I did not want to wait on my post to go up until my card is up because I want Joni to know we want her to have the best Birthday Ever!!!!

So until I have some time to come back and add the pictures of Joni's Birthday card after all of my Sunday Morning Activities are all done, so I leave you with a few of my favorite cards using images our ever talented Joni designed!!!!!

Joni I will add my card later today so you can see your Birthday Card!!!!

'All of Joni's Wonderful images can be purchased at the Inktegrity Store/Blog

















Heather

2 comments:

Stef H (Glitterbabe) said...

oh i so love joni too. these are all fabulous. i just love the train card.

hugs,

~*Joni said...

THANK YOU HEATHER!! I totally appreciated the surprise party! You all are so good to me, and I love this little gallery lineup today!! Your work is always so vibrant and happy, I am thrilled that you are a part of the team!!