Thursday, November 19, 2009

H1N1 Has come to our House!!! 7 year old Piper and 2 year old Tucker not feeling so hot!!! Willow still doing O.K. Hope Mommy and Daddy keep feeling O.K!!!! One last Inktegrity Card for the New Releases this week.




Not to many details I am exauhsted from very little sleep last night trying to take care of a sick kiddo.  Today was Tucker's 2 year appointment (Yes he is 2 years and 4 months!!!!  He's my 3rd kid you just do things differently by the 3rd one!!!!! LOL!!!!)

Anyway I called and asked them to add Piper who started running 102 - 103 fevers yesterday onto Tucker's Well Baby/Child appointment by the time I took them in at 9:30am Tucker was not doing well at all he just layed on my chest and he has not allowed me to hold him and comfort him like that since he was 3 months old I think!!!!  LOL!!!!

So gotta go, but here is my last Card for the Inktegrity New Releases this week if you want to see better views of the images scroll down for other sneak peak projects using the Doll, Bear, and Robot from these pictures.

Would love to tell you all the deets but better get to bed before I get run down and not feeling well either.  Mommy gots to stay Healthy!!!!  LOL!!!



The Mantel is a Freebie image for a very limited time, it also has some other images on it that I erased to do this card.  The Doll, the Bear, and The Robot is available here: Inktegrity Store/Blog 



Heather

14 comments:

Kris said...

Awww Heather!!!! hope the kiddies get well soon! and you too... take care of yourself... hugs, Kris

Blankiefinder said...

Sorry to hear you have sick kiddos :( I went and got the immunization yesterday but my kiddos are not eligible yet, hopefully soon they will be in the right 'group'. We know so many people who have had it!

Get lots of rest yourself, and I hope they feel better soon!!

Annette said...

Hope the kiddies are soon 110%, take careX:)

Angie Cortes said...

Sorry to hear your little ones are not feeling well :( Hang in there and get lots of rest! Hope everyone feels better soon!

Jodi said...

Oh sooo cute!! They are adorable!! Great job with all the coloring and the cute cute image!
Hugs
Jodi =)

Stephann said...

Adorable card! I hope your little ones start feeling better soon!

XX
Stephanie

Dragonlady said...

Hi Heather

Hope you all feel better soon - youtake care of yorself hun.

Hugs Ali x

Regina said...

hello my sweety

oh no, your kids are ill??? I hope they are feeling better today!

Your card is lovely!

loveley greetings Regina

Christine said...

I hope the kids are feeling better soon Heather. It's hard when the little ones are sick. Sending you hugs from up North :)

Christine

Pam Varnell said...

This is such a cute card Heather. Loving the scene you created. Here's hoping your family gets all better and that you stay well. Hugs!!

Kerry said...

Heather, I am so sorry to hear the kiddos are sick. Try to get some rest and stay healthy! Praying that everyone feels better soon and no one else gets sick! Take care.

Emily (stampingout on SCS) said...

Hope your kiddos are feeling better soon, Heather! Your cards are beautiful! :)

de said...

Lo0e your card Heather! So sorry to hear the kids are sick. Hang in there and I hope they are feeling better soon!

the whimsical butterfly said...

Oh ,sweetie I am finally around to comment and I know we've talked a little bit but I hope things are under control there! Your card is adorable and I am sure you are totally missing stamp time as of late-just know I'm thinking of you and we'll catch up soon!