Wednesday, November 25, 2009

FlutterBy Wednesday Time - Add some circles to your Flutter By Project - 2nd Post today Scroll Down for Whimsical Wednesdays - "The Diedrich Dare" DT post.

Flutter By Wednesdays with some Circles

My Twinkling Tink


Wednesdays are such fun days in my Blog Land!!!!  Not only do I get to share with you my creations for Whimsical Wednesdays - "The Deidrich Dare" DT posts I always get to share with you my posts for Flutter By Wednesdays too!!!!

This week I wanted to share with you some scrap book pages I made of my Willow Girl Dressed up as sweet Fairy Tinkerbell.  I know there is only 1 circle on my projects, but there are Ovals too so we are going to count those in the Circle family this week shhhh!!!!!

So when you are done her seeing my Flutter By Projects please head out to my Sweet Flutter By Wednesday Team mates and see their lovely creations as well!!!!!!



Flutter By Wednesday Featured Stamper Team:

Danni (Our Flutter By Wednesday Creator)

Ann...Cassie...Chris...Christine...Harriet...Heather (me)...Jodi...Kristie...Lelia...Michelle...Nancy...Nicola...Stef...Pam...Karen...Kris...Taylor

So here is my Project for the Week it is a 2 Page 12 x 12 Layout of Fairy Tink
(Lily from Pink Cat Studio in disquise as Tinker Bell)
and my very own Fairy Tinkerbell Miss Willow!!!!



The Layouts do not require a lot of explanation I mostly took pictures I already had and cropped them down and then matted some of them and did not matte others LOL!!!!  I did take Lily from Pink Cat Studio and color her up with my copics and Shimmerz Paints and then I scanned her and enlarged her on my printer to get the larger Tinker Bell's you see in the layouts!!!

Here is my Sweet Willow (or Willow Tree) as we call her in her Dress Up Tinker Bell outfit she loves to play in.



More Pictures and More Tinker Bells (Here is my lone circle on my project but hey it is there!!!


Lastly the layout standing up.

If you would like to play along in the Flutter By Wednesday Challenge with us all you have to do is Create a Card or Project with a Flutter By (Butterfly, Fairy, or Angel) in it and then you can link your creation up to Danni's Blog so we all can see it too.  Each week there are challenges some weeks have things like adding circles to your card and some weeks are open challenges so you can create whatever you want.  If you do not want to paly along with the specific challenge that week but you do want to play in Flutter By Wednesday then you can still make a creation with a Butterfly, Fairy, or Angel in it and link it up to Danni's Blog in Mr. Linky!!!!!

Happy Wednesday Everyone and I hope you have a very very Stamendous Thanksgiving tomorrow!!!!!

We will leave in the morning to head on up to Marvin's Parents Farm for Thanksgiving and an early Schlatter Family Christmas too!!!!!

Heather

13 comments:

Regina said...

so a sweet Thinker Bell! It's so cute! Wonderful scrap!
Have you see my card by Flutter By Wednesday Challenge last week?
lovely greetings to your family
Regina

Nicola said...

Awe Heather this page is so special and you couldn´t have had a more beautiful subject than Willow, she is so so pretty. Piper and Tucker are also sweetie pies and I look forward to seeing some more pages of them too.
Have a wonderful Thanksgiving.
Hugs,
Nicola -x-

Jodi said...

Heather! This is very creative and so fun! What a great idea!
Hugs
Jodi =)

Michelle said...

What a fun scrapbook page Heather! Your DD definitely looks like she's enjoying herself and is one cute Tinkerbell.

Emily said...

soooo adorable....the color choice is, well one of my favs!!!! YOu make me want to scrapbook, too bad mine is undercontruction as they move a pipe over my area....

Danni said...

How fun and nice to see a scrapbook page!!

Kris said...

Very precious!!! awesome page with life long memories!!! Sweet! Have a Happy Thanksgiving!!! hugs, Kris

Harriet Skelly said...

Oh how cute TinkerWillow is!! Or is it WillowBell? I like seeing scrapbook pages - great job! I hope you have a great Thanksgiving! Hugs, Harriet

Christine said...

Heather, your layout is so fun! What a cutie!!! Have a great Thanksgiving!!!

Blessings,
Christine

Karen Wilson said...

Happy Thanksgiving, Heather! Awww, your little Willow looks like she is having a blast!! Great layout and thanks for sharing!

Cassie said...

how precious! i love how your lily image matches your real life fairy!!

Kristie said...

Your daughter is an adorable Tink! Fun pages!

Tanya said...

Somehow I missed a few of these- Cute page!! She's such a cutie too! :) that makes it easy, huh?