Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Flutter By Wednesdays - What is Thanks Giving to you??? DT Sample - Scroll down for "The Diedrich Dare" Challenge Post




A Thankful Fluttering Project!!!

Happy Flutter By Wednesday Everyone!!!

This week Danni issued us the challenge to convey the word "Thankful" into our Flutter By Projects!!  If you want to play along with us and create a project with a Butterfly or a Fairy on the project somewhere then you can link your creation up to this blog on Mr. Linky there Danni's Dreams Blog (the creator of the Flutter By Challenge).

If you have some time today check out my wonderful team mates too!!!  I am really looking forward to seeing all of their projects conveying "Thankful"!!!



Ann...Cassie...Chris...Christine...Harriet...Heather (me)...Jodi...Kristie...Lelia...Michelle...Nancy...Nicola...Stef


Now Below is my creation I used the colors I think of for Fall and for Thanksgiving and I made that into a Flutter By Card which I hope covey's the word "Thankful" to you!!!


On this card I took my dazzling champaign Versa Mark to stamp the butterflys on the orange and yellow background pieces.  I used my Scalloped Square Nesties to make this card and I colord the image with my Copics (Gotta Love them!!!)  The other Flutter By's I stamped were from a Stamp Danni once gave me!!!!
They were punched out using the 1 1/4" circle punch from SU and 1 and 1/2" cirlce punch from SU!


The Card Stocks are Yo Yo Yellow, Only Orange, Pumpkin Pie, and Summer Sun in solid card stocks!!!!

Here is one last side view so you can see the popped up dimension onthe card!!!  I really enjoy popping things up nothing looks rigt to me if it does not have pop up layers!!!

Well gotta go get more stuff done for the Craft Show!!!  When you are done here can you rub mine???

Heather 

14 comments:

craftykitten said...

Hi Heather,
Wow, what a fab card. Love the colours - so vibrant. Love butterflies too. Gorgeous.
Hugs
Dawn xx

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

This is such a bright and cheery card Heather!! Love your butterfly, colors, and your dry embossing! I have such a hard time using bold brights but you sure rock them girl!!
hugs,
Chris

Lelia said...

Great card, Heather! I love how the dazzle versamark came out...mine never looks that good! :O) Just wanted to say that I'm grateful for your friendship...thanks for always providing me inspiration I need!

Hugs,
Lelia

Stef H (Glitterbabe) said...

oh heather is this ever stunning! i just love the brightness of it and all your elements. absolutely stunning!

hugs,

PaperCrafty said...

Wonderful card Heather!! I love the bright colors and the butterflies!!

Dragonlady said...

Hi Heather,

Wow, gorgeous colours and love the layout.

Hugs Ali x

Nicola said...

Wowee what a beauty Heather. Fab job on those backing papers - they look awesome. Love your use of the nesties and those butterflies are awesome.
Hugs,
Nicola -x-

Danni said...

Love all the flutter by's on this!! Great card!

Christine said...

Beautiful cards!!!

Blessings,
Christine

Harriet Skelly said...

Heather - I love these yummy fall colors you used and your main butterfly is so pretty! This is my favorite time of the year - Thanksgiving time! Hugs, Harriet

Michelle said...

Beautiful card - colors make me so happy!

Cassie said...

this turned out great! i love the colors you used - totally captures the entire essence of fall!

Shesjetlagd said...

Absolutely Bright & Beautiful!

Nancy said...

I love the colors, Heather...they really brighten my dreary day here in rainy NC! I love the edges and the background you created...it was like you went old school!! Fantastic job!!