Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Day 2 of the Rusty Pickle Sneak Peaks for Our First Big Release!!! Prizes Prizes and more Prizes!!!!

I appologize in advance my colors just did not turn out in these photos I used Peaches and Baby Blues for my card???

Rubber Baby Buggie Bumpers!!!!!



Happy Tuesday Everyone!!!!

Today is day 2 of the Sneak Peaks for The Rusty Pickle Digital Store.  I am having so much fun on this team and I can truely tell you the amount of creativity and pure talent amazes me!!!

For this release our very first with The Rusty Pickle we are doing 3 days of Sneak Peaks then the images will be available for purchase in the store so I hope you enjoy our 3 days of fun Sneak Peaking these super images for you!!!!!


Each day we are releasing 2 of the 6 New Release images and each day at least 3 of the designers will be showcasing each image being released!!!!

Lots of Image Prizes

Well there are going to be several prizes given away here is how you can get them. On Wednesday us DT girls will be choosing Random winners for the image we showcased in each of our Sneak Peak Posts so we will all be giving away 2 images each. To win our Random drawing all you have to do is comment on our Sneak Peak posts and we will choose a winner to win that image on Wednesday!!!!

Grand Prize

Want to Win the Entire Set of images plus 3 images of your choice from The Rusty Pickle Store????

To win all you need to do is Become a Follower of The Rusty Pickle Store/Blog, leave a comment on The Rusty Pickle Store/Blog, and leave comments on the DT girls Sneak Peak Posts each day of the New Releases.

Runner UP Prize

Want to win the Entire Set of New Release images for The Rusty Pickle this week????

All you have to do is Become a follower of the Rusty Pickle Store/Blog and Leave comments for the DT girls on our Sneak Peak posts for Monday Tuesday, and Wednesday this week.

Below is the list of my Wonderful Team Mates and we will each be Sneak Peaking at least two of the images during the next three days Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday!!!!



Michelle - Rusty Pickle Owner and Illustrator

Design Team
and
Jacquie

So Here is my Sneak Peak Card for today




Today it is my Job to showcase the Baby Carriage Image, but for fun I added in the Rattle, Shoes, and Bunny.  The Bunny image became available in the store yesterday (Monday) Today the Baby Carriage and the Shoes will be available and tomorrow the Rattle will be available.  I am not really supposed to show the Rattle until tomorrow but yesterday the Rattle made it's debut by accident so I figured what the heck I am going to add it into my card cause I love it!!!!

I used SU! Card Stocks in Apricot Appeal, Bashful Blue, and the images are printed on NeeNah Super White Heavy Card stock great for coloring with your copics!!!!!

I used my Scallop Square Nesties for the Layers Behind the Baby Buggie, and my SU! Scallop Circle Punch for the 3 smaller images. 

I did the embossing with my Big Shot and my CB Folder Hearts.  I also added some Peach Sheer Organza Shimmery Ribbon behind the Buggie on the Card.



I was inspired to use the color peach when my talented team mate Billie used it on one of her cards yesteday but my colors are not showing up right in these photos sorry.  I did find out it is hard to color Peach with your copic Markers there is not a Peach per say so I colored first with a light light orange Copic and then went over it with a light pink Copic and then finally went over it again with a light orange copic again.

Copics Used on Buggie:
YG61, RV00, RV21, YG02, B21, B24, B12, B00, C2, C3



Copics used on the Rattle Bunny, and Baby Shoes:
YR61, YR02, RV21, RV00, B21, B24, B12, B00



 Well I guess that is about it on my card I am off to go check out my Team Mates wonderful Sneak Peak Creations!!!!!


Have a Very Very Stampendous Day and I hope you enjoy all of the New Release from The Rusty Pickle Digital Store!!!!!!

Today after Lunch I am taking Willow to the Orthodontist this summer before she turned 5 her Dentist told us to get her into an Orthodontist because her teeth are so crammed together because she has a tiny mouth and he does not think she has enough room for her big teeth when she starts loosing the baby teeth so we are going in to see what the Orthodondist thinks she just seems so young for this I think  Uuugghh, but if there is a problem I want to fix it while she is still so young I guess!!!

Have a very Stampendous Monday All!!!
Heather

13 comments:

Randi said...

So cute Heather!! Great layout and your layering is always amazing! I am so relieved to hear everyone is feeling better!! I hope you all stay well from here on out and get to enjoy your holidays!!!

Regina said...

oh, what a lovely babycard! How clever again to use that nestabilities! Love everything about it!
All the bests for your kids!
hugs Regina

craftykitten said...

Hi Heather
Another gorgeous card - you are such a talented girl!!
Hugs
Dawn xx

Primitive Paper said...

ALl I can say is STUNNING!!! Love the Copics...I am starting to "covet"...hehehaha. Tracy

the whimsical butterfly said...

This card is freakin' awesome Heather! WOW! LOVE the coloring, and is that KRAFT I see? Ha...that's kinda close to my fave color ;0) Seriously this is adorable! Sorry I didn't answer last night-I laid down w/ the boys to help them fall asleep and GUESS who fell asleep? LOL! I'm about to leave for our school Thanksgiving "feast" but I'll be around this pm. Hope we can catch up!!!

Rachel said...

This is sooo adorable Heather, i love the colors you chose.
hugs,
Rachel

Heather said...

Adorable card Heather!!!

Tanya said...

that is frustrating wehn the colors don't show up they way they really are- but its a sweet card! :)

I know what you mean about your daughter's teeth. I have a brother and a sister who got braces before they were 8 and my brother still had to have surgery to fix it all. But they can start stretching her mouth while she's so little to help. So good luck to your little one!

Dragonlady said...

Must have forgotten to comment - this is another stunner. Love the colouring here Heather.

Hugs Ali x

Danni said...

Cute creation!!

Kim R. said...

OMG you did such a great job. I just love this. PERFECT!!!

Fink said...

What a great baby card! Looks like I see some familar faces at Rusty Pickle!

Cassie said...

cute card title - that used to be the name of a stamp company - wonder if they are still around????