Monday, November 9, 2009

Busy Busy Busy Getting Ready for a Craft Show this weekend - here are some pics of Projects for the Craft Show

Projects Projects Everywhere!!!



Hi Everyone!!!!

No time to type much but I did want to share with you what I have been up to this weekend.  My Neighbor and I are working on projects for a Craft Show this Friday and so far this weekend I got done about 30 Cards, and we made 140 Orange Cream Patties, and about 9 Dozen Home Made (Way Way Way Way Better than the store bought kind) Chocolate Covered Cherries.  Today I have a Dr.'s appointment at 1pm and then after that we are going to work on more Cherries I think we are about 1/3 done with them but the Orange Cream Patties are all done and we still have to make the Peppermint Bark and lots of Home Made Boxes and Decorative items to put them in and we have more Birthday cards to make and Box Sets of Cards and lots more so I may be scarce this week in case you wonder!!!!

Well off to work on Projects for the Craft Show have a very stampendous Monday!!!

Here are some of the cards I have been making I have about 9 of each of these cards done and we are waiting for our order to come in tomorrow to start working on all of the other cards (they are not all blue and Kraft just these three designs happened to be!!!!!


Note to self when you tie the ribbon around the base of the snow globe do not tie it around the whole card or you can not open the card!!!!



This card above we will have in pinks too, and the sentiment will be much bigger Seasons Greetings just waiting on supplies!!!


 The card the left side is a SU! roller and the right side is embossed with a CB orniment embossing folder then distressed with ink.  This set is in the current mini and it has a punch to punch the orniments out with.


 This picture has some of the cards in it but not all of the cards just wanted to give you an idea of the mass producing we are doing to get ready for the Craft Show!!!

Heather

12 comments:

bluepoohbear75 said...

Heather, those are some great cards. I love all the snowflakes, ornaments and swirls. Christmas is in the air, in the crafting world anyway.

~Rhonda

Danni said...

Cute projects!

Cassie said...

look at that snowglobe - it's awesome!!! i hope the fair is fun and you sell out of everything!
any chance of you doing some mail order????? *wink* and yes, i'm serious!!

Dragonlady said...

Hi Heather

You have been busy. Great cards and hope the day goes well for you.

Hugs Ali x

PaperCrafty said...

Darling projects Heather!! I love how you made the little snow globes...may have to try that!!

Emily said...

I lovveee these colors and the card desgin.

Lelia said...

You have been busy!!! I really love those ornaments! Your candies sound wonderful! Yummo!!!

Hugs,
Lelia

Cathy said...

Heather, these are adorable!! I love the snowglobe! Very cute projects! Love them! Hugs,Cathy

Rachel said...

MyGoodness girl you are a busy bee!! my head started spinning just reading your list of to do's.lol ~good for you though, your cards are fabulous! how Exciting!! Good luck with your craft show.
hugs,
Rachel :0)

Regina said...

oh,Heather, you've done you a lot of work! One fantastic card after another! You've been so creative!! The snow globe card is my favourite!
hugs Regina

Cassie said...

hey friend!
your snowglobe was one of my weekly favs last week!
http://www.toptencreations.blogspot.com

Sandi said...

Wow! So gorgeous!