Saturday, November 14, 2009

Big Big Big Exciting News!!!! Yea Yea Yea!!!!! The Rusty Pickle News!!!

Hi Everyone,

I have some Huge News I have been waiting almost all week to share with my blogging/stamping/blog reader friends!!!!!!  The week was so busy that I had to wait until today to take the time and get all the links together, but I can finally say I have been asked to be the Design Team Coordinator for the first ever Rusty Pickle (Digi Shop) Design Team1!!!!!!

Woooo Hoooo!!!!!

It was so so so much fun this week going out and picking designers for the team and sending out invitations and building up our team to the wonderful talented ladies we have now.  We may add one more member yet but for now our Design Team is below:



Michelle - Rusty Pickle Owner and Illustrator

Design Team
and

I am so excited these girls all have various crafting styles and idea's, but they are all talented in many different styles and techniques and they are all amazing girls to work with and design with!!!  I know we are going to all have such a fun time as a team it is going to be a blast and you are going to love The Rusty Pickle Designs!!!!  Go Check them out in The Rusty Pickle (Digi) Store

It has been an amazing fun week starting up the team, working out some bugs, starting up some communication tools, and I am sure Michelle is through the roof happy that her dream is coming to fruition!!!  Many of us are already working on images and projects for you to see too!!!!  Yea!!!!

Heather

13 comments:

Danni said...

Congrats!!

Stef H (Glitterbabe) said...

oh wow! now THAT'S very exciting. i am off to check it all out. big congrats and wooooo hooooo!

hugs,

Regina said...

Oh, what a great news! Congrats!
I'm so happy for you!

have a wonderful weekend
hugs Regina

Maria Matter said...

A big Congrats Heather!!!!!

This is a new store to me, I'm off to check it out!!!!!


blessings, Maria

Rhonda Miller said...

Congrats, Heather. That's great news.

Kris said...

Congrats Heather!!! that's AWESOME news! hugs, Kris

Lisa Hjulberg said...

You go girl! Have fun!

Is this affiliated with Rusty Pickle the scrapbooking paper store? If not, your friend might want to prepare for them to approach her about the name. I don't mean to be a downer, but you know how it goes...

Whatever the name, the images are adorable, and I know you'll have lots of fun with them. I'll look forward to all your creations!

Hugs,
Lisa

Cassie said...

congrats girl! i know you will be an awesome leader and designer for this new company! can't wait to see what you create for them!!! you are really making a name for yourself heather and I am so proud of you, my sweet friend!! here's to your dreams coming true as well!

Jami {sgtStamper} said...

Congrats girl! I'm sure you'll be a fantastic DT Coordinator!! I'll have to go check out the store.

PaperCrafty said...

Hi Heather!! I am super EXCITED for you!! Congrats on becoming a DT coordinator!! You will do a FABULOUS job!!

Hugs~
Sheri

Angie Cortes said...

Congrats Heather! What a great group of designers! You will be a wonderful coordinator!

Michelle said...

Congrats Heather! I'm so happy for you and the other mega talented DT ladies. You've chosen well! I wish you all a great success!!

the whimsical butterfly said...

SO excited for you, girlie! Being a DT coordie is a hard job at times but I know you have just the experience and enthusiasm that is needed and I am SOOOO happy for you! And for Kim! YAY! You guys are gonna have a great time!!!