Thursday, October 22, 2009

Winners of my Tucker the Elephant Inktegrity Blog Candy!!!




Remember the card above from last weeks Blog Candy???  Well I have gone to Random.Org and picked 3 Winners to recieve My Tucker the Elephant Digi Set and you get to pick out 1 of the other 8 sets that you want over at the Inktegrity Shop!!!!  Yea!!!!

Here are the 8 Sets Below just Head on Over to the Inktegrity Blog and Store and let Joni Know which sets you want and I will have a gift certificate waiting for you to purchase your Free Set of your Choice along with the Tucker the Elephant Digi Set as Well!!!!  Woooo Hooooo!!!!

Heather


















And the Winners Are

 #1 bluepoohbear75 said...


Heather what a cute set. I love your card. Elephants are so fun. I have posted a link to your Tucker candy on my blog and on my sidebar.

http://bluepoohbear753.blogspot.com/2009/10/heathers-inktegrity-blog-candy.html



Thanks for a chance.

#11 Loz (Aus) said...


I love the colour combo, and Tucker sure is a cutie!! I've blogged about it here.

Thanks





#14  craftykitten said...


Hi Heather,

Considering you don't like brown this is just adorable. I love the new images they are all soooo cute. I will put a post on my blog and a link in my sidebar later today. Keep up the brown workings girl - they're ace!!

Hugs

Dawn xx

Congratulations Ladies and I hope you love your new Inktegrity Sets as much as I do!!!!  Joni is awesome and so fun to work for!!!!  Check out all the other cute Inktegrity Sets and images while you are in the store to see what else she has to offer there are some really great images!!!!

Heather

5 comments:

craftykitten said...

Hi Heather,
Wow, thank you so much for making me a winner. Am off to choose my second set to go with Tucker.
BTW love the copic tutorial - just need the copics to go with it now!! LOL
Hugs
Dawn xx

bluepoohbear75 said...

Wow, thanks Heather! I'm so excited to play with Tucker and can't wait to pick one of the others. I love your blog and all the inspiration.

Dragonlady said...

Congrats to the winners, you lucky ladies.

Hugs Ali x

Loz (Aus) said...

Yay, thanks Heather! Can't wait to get my own Tucker and.... hmmm? Will go and check the others out right now! Thanks again x

Heather the Mooselover said...

Congrats to the winners! Nice card Heather.