Friday, October 9, 2009

Here is Winner of the Pilgrim Petra and Turkey Tom Image from The Character Cafe Blog Hop last week. My Blog Candy Announcement will be this Evening!

Hi Everyone,
.......
Well Random.Org just picked my winner for The Character Cafe Blog Hop from last week and my Generator picked #4 which Happens to be:
......
Dragonlady said... OMG what a fantastic project you have made. the images are stunning as is your colouring. FabulousAli x October 2, 2009 1:31 AM
.......
Congratulations Ali you have won the cute Pilgrim Petra and Turkey Tom set of images that I used on all of my Thanksgiving projects for the Blog Hop. Send me your e-mail and I will give you the information you need to claim your FREE set of Character Cafe images!!!!
.......
I am sorry everyone my Feature Friday Project is not done yet I am taking my 2 year old to the Dr. in a few hours he has been fine until today and then this morning he woke up and screamed for almost 3 hours then I finally wondered if it was his ears and about 20 minutes after putting numbing drops in his ears he finally settled down and ate, drank and stopped crying he is not the best communicator yet so I am not sure what is wrong with him, but something was because he never cries he never hardly even cried as a baby!!!! So at some point I will be posting my card just not sure exactly when yet!!!
.......
I will be back this evening to Announce the Winners of my Blog Candy!!! Good Luck to All!!!
.......
Heather

5 comments:

Blankiefinder said...

Heather, I hope your son is feeling better! It's such a helpless feeling when they're sick :(

Dragonlady said...

Hi Heather,

I'm sorry your children have not been well. Thanks for the comment on my blog and telling me the good news. I will now go and send the email.

Thanks again

Hugs Ali x

Regina said...

hello Heather
I'm sorry that Tucker is sick. I hope Mr.Doc could help him.

@Dragonlady:
Congrats!

hugs Regina

Fink said...

Opps! I mean't to say he! I am always used to saying she cuz of my two! Sorry

Fink said...

Now I am really dumb! My other post did not show up!!! I hope that he feels better soon!