Thursday, October 15, 2009

Win this set of Images for FREE to 3 of my Commenters on this Post! Introducing Tuckers very own Digi Set Sneak Peak from today's Inktegrity Release

Scroll down for the Lime Light Guest DT post for todays Lime Light Challenge Project this is my 2nd Post today!!!!
........
.......
Introducing Tucker the
.......
Elephant!!!!
Happy Thursday Everyone!!!!!
.......
Today I am Uber Uber Super Duper excited to introduce you to Tucker the Elephant!!!! Isn't he adorable???????? I Looooooooooooooooooovvvvvvvvvvvvvvvveeeeeeeeeeeeeee Him!!!!! Read to the end of the post to learn how to get the Entire Tucker set for FREE!!!!! Plus I will add one of the other 8 sets of your choice for FREE to the two winners Blog Candy when I announce the winners next Thursday!!!! Whoooo Hooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
.......
Joni just told me I get to announce one winner tomorrow two so I will be giving away 3 Tucker Sets and 2 of the other 8 sets when I announce the other winners next Thursday!!!!
.......
Joni over at Inktegrity designed each of us DT girls a set of our very own this release and they are all must haves but I am pretty partial to Tucker!!!! I got to name him and as Willow has some whiff of Joy Willow stamps and one of my other teams said they would be happy to create some Piper images for Piper I thought it was only fitting Tucker should have his very own image with his namesake!!! I love elephants and so does he so this image is perfect for him!!!!!
.......
So for my release card I decided to go out there and incorporate some challenges into this card because Joni's images are just so adorable I wanted them to get as much exposure as they possibly could!!!
.......
First I picked out the MoJo Monday sketch challenge this challenge is huge last week 497 people played along with the challenge!!!! WOW!!!! I have only played a few times but it is my goal to start playing more!!!
.......
The other challenge I picked out was The Color Throwdown Challenge and BELIEVE me it was a challenge because two of the 3 colors I had to use were shades of BROWN!!!!!
.......
Can I handle this???? Well you know me and my Severe allergy to the color Brown so can I handle this, not really but I did try my best!!!!!! I had to wear my Brown Free glasses while I did it and wear gloves so my hands would not touch the Br**n Card stock though!!!! LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
.......
When you get done here you absolutely have to check out my team mates creations because some of them created up to 10 projects with these wonderful sets Joni designed for each and every one of us on the DT. We all got to name our set and give some ideas of what we liked but in the end Joni came up with the images she did and I love love love them!!!!!
.......

........

Integrity Design Team Members:

.......

Owner - Joni...Anita...Dana...Heather...Jennifer...Lisa...Sheri...Tammy

.......

So here is my Sneak Peak of Tucker the Elephant and my take on MoJo Monday and The Color Throw Down challenges listed above. ....... I punched out the Star with my SU! large Star Punch and then I hand wrote the sentiment and distressed the edges of the star with my BG72 copic. ....... The Kraft Card Back layer is embossed with the new Cuttle bug Star embossing folder sorry I can not remember the exact name but I got mine from Die Cuts R Us on sale last week. The Dark Chocolate Chip layer is embossed with the many circles CB embossing folder. I colored up Tucker the Elephant with only Two Copics can you believe that??? Yep its true!!!
.......
I used BG10, and BG72 to color Tucker who was printed out on Super White NeeNah paper which is the best best best paper for shading and blending with your copics!!!! I love it!!!!
.......

Here is a side view to give you an idea of all the dimension on the card I love popping up layers don't you??? I just used excess foam and rubber from my stamps and glue dots to pop up the layers on this card.

.........

Below are all the sets being Released today at Inktegrity by Joni!!! I added pictures of the cards I have done below those image sets but I am telling you my team mates have created some really amazing cards and projects with all the others so you really should run not walk to check them all out!!!
......
I will be sharing a card using Slusser the Penguin, and Happy Mail the Bird in the next few days to keep you inspired!!!!!!
.......
The 8 Sets Releasing today at Inktegrity by Joni

.......

Card by Sheri

Card by Dana

Card by Me!

Card by Tami

Card by Lisa

Card by Jennifer

I posted this card on Tuesday this week. I just love Pasha she is my 2nd favorite of the images!!!!
Card by Anita
.......
Now for the Really Really Big News!!!!
.......
Joni told all of us DT girls that each of us could do a Blog Candy give away with our personal set from the release sooooo......
.......
I will be announcing the winner of this blog Candy next Thursday and I will choose 2 winners of my Tucker the Elephant set all you have to do is leave a comment on this post for one entry, and if you post about it on your blog I will give you 4 additional entries into the blog candy to win Tucker!! It has to be a short post not just a side bar link but if you want to also put it in your side bar you can get an additional 2 entries into the Blog Candy so that is a total of 7 entries you can earn for this Uber Cute Set for Free!!!!!
........
So anyway I am off to read books to the kids but I hope you play in the blog candy and check out all the amazing cards made by our Ever Talented Inktegrity DT this week!!!
.......
Have a Stampendous Thursday All!!!!
.......
Heather

20 comments:

bluepoohbear75 said...

Heather what a cute set. I love your card. Elephants are so fun. I have posted a link to your Tucker candy on my blog and on my sidebar.
http://bluepoohbear753.blogspot.com/2009/10/heathers-inktegrity-blog-candy.html

Thanks for a chance.

Claudia @ Die Cuts R Us said...

What a cute set! Little Tucker is adorable. What a fun gift to get a stamp set of your own.

Thanks for the chance to win.

Claudia (DCRU)

Moni said...

Waw so fab images and your card is awesome! Hugs,Moni

jennruggeri75 said...

This is such a cute little guy! I love him!! Your post was so much fun to read!!! I have to go check out the rest of the sets...

Regina said...

hallo Heather
this is a great stamp! Super! Little Tucker would like to go to Germany!

Your card is so lovely! Your color-mix is great! I really hope that you feel better!!!
All good wishes to you!
sweet greetings Regina

Danni said...

Such a cute card!! Love it!

Lisa Foster said...

SO cute, Heather! Gosh all these new releases are adorable! Your Pasha card is darling too! Hope you are doing well, I miss ya, GF!
Hugs,
Lisa

Dragonlady said...

Hi Heather,

wow these images are sooooo cute. I love Tucker and your card is fab. I think you quite like brown really - maybe you just need help to see it!!!

Hugs Ali x

hobbyvita said...

hallo Heather,
what for petite stamps them everything is very sweet. You have sketched great stamps.

A dear greeting

Birsel

Nicola said...

Fabulous card Heather, Tucker is such a cutie and wonderfully coloured. Your dp´s and bugging are gorgeous and your ribbon and sentiment finish off to perfection.
Hugs,
Nicola -x-

Loz (Aus) said...

I love the colour combo, and Tucker sure is a cutie!! I've blogged about it here.
Thanks

Emily said...

I think he is the most perfect blue ellie....I better get to bed, i'm getting silly!!!

the whimsical butterfly said...

This is SO freakin adorable!!! TUCKER is AWESOME and what a fun honor to have a set named after your cutie patootie!

You colored up the elephant SO awesome- ican't believe you only used TWO copic colors for that! This is wonderful, and the brown (YES I SAID BROWN!) and blue color combo is FABULOUS!!! I LOVE THIS!!!

craftykitten said...

Hi Heather,
Considering you don't like brown this is just adorable. I love the new images they are all soooo cute. I will put a post on my blog and a link in my sidebar later today. Keep up the brown workings girl - they're ace!!
Hugs
Dawn xx

Tammy Hershberger said...

Cute card! Thanks for playing the Throwdown!

LeAnne said...

This is a cute card full of fun embellishments! Thanks for playing with the CTD girls!

dpkennedy said...

Love a blue elephant! Such a cutie! Thanks for playing the Color Throwdown!

Rachel said...

OMGoodness how adorable is Tucker!!! you did a fabulous job on this card Heather especially with your severe allergy!!!
hugs,
Rachel

StampinCathy said...

Your cards are fabulous and just love Tucker. Thanks for a chance.

julie said...

I have just came across your blog and I think your card creations are awesome. I love the layer and colour combination you did on the TUCKER card. I also love the Pasha card. Your creations are very inspiring. I have posted you to my blog but not sure about the side bar. still new to me.Thanks for a chance and thanks for sharing your creations with us.Happy crafting

Foxyenglishlass