Wednesday, October 14, 2009

A Whimsical Garden FlutterBy Card!!!!

Scroll Down for my Whimical Wednesday's Diedrich Dare Post
Whimsical Flutterby's
Happy Wednesday!!!,
.......
Well I am back with my Flutterby Card for this week. I had not used my SU! Whimsical Garden set (that I just had to have last year) for awhile, so for today's Flutter By Card I decided today I was going to play around with it!!!!
.......
I used some of my all time favorite colors Purely Pomegranate, Wild Wassabi, and Blue Bayou SU! Card Stocks some brads and some Whisper White Craft ink for the Sentiment.
.......
When you are done here go check out my team mates great creations they always wow me every week!!! If you want to play along with the Flutter By Challenge this week just make a card or project with a Butterfly or Fairy on it and link your project up on our Flutter By Creator's Blog - Danni's Dreams.
........
Flutter By Wednesday Featured Stamper Team:
.......
Ann...Cassie...Chris...Christine...Harriet...Heather (me)...Jodi...Kristie...Lelia...Michelle...Nancy...Nicola...Stef
.......
Well I hope you enjoy this weeks Flutter By creation and I hope you play along with us too!!!
.......
Have a very very Stampendous Wednesday!!!!
.......
Heather

12 comments:

Teresa Kline aka va.sunshine said...

oh my goodness, is this ever adorable, I too adore these colors....nice work...have a wonderful day!

enjoy *~*

PaperCrafty said...

Very pretty Heather!! Love the colors!!

Christine said...

Beautiful card, Heather! I love the layout and colors!!!

Blessings,
Christine

Tanya said...

love the design! :)

Michelle said...

Great card, Heather! Love the colors you used - they are some of my favs! I can see why you needed that stamp set - it's beautiful!

Ann Kranitz said...

sheer gorgeousness!!!

Danni said...

I keep eyeing that stamp set!! Love this card, so very nice!!

Heather the Mooselover said...

Pretty card. I like that stamp set.

Cassie said...

gosh - soooo much to say!
1. i miss you - gotta catch up soon! hope tucker is feeling better. i have 28 posts from you in my reader!!!! how did that happen?!?!?!

2. LOVE THIS CARD!!! it's simple and it looks great --- I don't want to hear anymore that you can't do simple!

3. have a great and beautiful day! i'm taking a copic class on sat. hm......

Regina said...

hi, my sweety
lovely card! Simple but so effective!!!! Great use of the beautiful stamp!

hugs Regina

Dragonlady said...

Hi Heather,

Beautiful card, lovely and simple but effective.

Ali x

Nicola said...

Ooh what a gorgeous stamp set you lucky girlie. Loving your crisp clean colours and wonderful sentiment Heather, aren´t these butterflies simpy stunning.
Hugs,
Nicola -x-