Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Scroll Down for Whimsical Wednesday Post - Flutter By Wednesday Post to be up later this morning!!

Scroll Down for my Whimsical Wednesday "The Diedrich Dare" Challenge DT card.
Hi All,
.......
Just a quick not to tell you I will have to wait until I get back from taking Willow to Pre-K at 8:30am across town to post my Flutter By Wednesday Post. I did not get my pictures of my Flutter By Card taken until this morning due to my Ott light not working, but it is working again now Woooo Hoooo I love love love my Ott light for taking pictures and getting true to color lighting!!!
.......
In the mean time if you are board you can check out my Flutter By Wednesday Team Mates Posts though!!!! They are sure to inspire you and this week was an Open Challenge just use a Flutter By or Fairy on your card those weeks are my favorite weeks because I have Free Reign to do whatever my little Heart desires!!! LOL!!!!
.......
Flutter By Wednesday Featured Stamper Team:
.......
Ann...Cassie...Chris...Christine...Harriet...Heather (me)...Jodi...Kristie...Lelia...Michelle...Nancy...Nicola...Stef

.......

Heather

1 comment:

Lelia said...

Waiting patiently, Heather! :O)

Hugs,
Lelia