Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Inktegrity New Release Sneak Peak I Looooooovvvvveeeee Her!!!!!

Pasha the Pretty Pink Poodle
Hi All,
.......
I think it has taken me all day to get this card done, but I still wanted to post it today because...!!! Joni over at Inktegrity (link in my side bar) did the absolute nicest thing for us DT girls, this release she made each of us our very own set!!!! I love this one, but she is not my set I will be sharing my set with you on Thursday along with a couple of the other girls cute sets too!!!! Joni is releasing a few of these each day today tomorrow and Thursday so don't forget to check out all of the releases each day there is not one single one of the sets I do not love!!!!!
.......
I just finished this one seems that my two year old felt reading tractor books and playing with his new Hot Wheels and Hot Wheel Speed Ramp was way more important every time I sat just a few feet away from him to work on this card he came and plopped in my lap and said Read Tractors so I would have to stop and read about tractors!!!! LOL a few times I told him Tucker Mommy has to work now you go play and his sweet little face puckered up and he started crying so YES I am a sucker and gave in every time!!! LOL!!!! Now I am working on The Caterpillar and Tucker the Elephant I will upload those later!!!
.......
For some reason I am having a hard time getting the colors on this card to come out right in pictures I used my OTT light and no flash in the first one and just no flash sitting on my stove in the other one it is a really rainy day but that should not have anything to do with it should it in a full lit house??? LOL!!!!
.......
The colors are SU! Pink Pirouette, Pixie Pink, and Going Gray colored with Copics. The glitter striped paper is Die Cuts With a View all dressed up paper pack.
.......
Make sure to check out the Inktegrity Blog and my team mates throughout the week as we will be sneak peaking them all week long!!!!
.......
Integrity Design Team Members:
.......
.......
.......
Below is my card I love this Ultra Sparkly Paper from Die Cuts With a View!!!! It never quite shows up as pretty in pictures as it is in person, but it is so gorgeous!!!!
Here is a close up of Pasha the Poodle I do not know why but the second I saw her I so thought of Gray and Pink for her!!!!! Below is the picture not using my OTT light and no flash the colors just never quite came out totally right but I think you can still get the idea right????

Well that is all for now I have to load the kiddos up now and head to Piper's school to pick up all the fundraising stuff and go deliver it to the people she sold to!!! Have a Very Stampendous Tuesday night everyone!!!!!

.......

Heather

7 comments:

Anita Hovey said...

Fabulous colors & sparkles!

bluepoohbear75 said...

Great cards. I love the colors and that is a cute image.

Summerthyme Studio said...

Heather, this is an ADORABLE card! Love the frou frou pup! I'd be a sucker like you and stop to read too.....those moments are magical! Hope all is well with you. Haven't checked in for awhile, but always enjoy coming back!

Hugs,

Vicki

PaperCrafty said...

Super cute Heather!! Love the pink & sparkles!! Pasha is one of my fav's too!!

Kim R. said...

OMG this is so cute!! You did a great job with it. The colors are so perfect.

Elborgi said...

really cute card! love it
hello from
elborgi

Regina said...

Oh, what a cute card! The little dog is so sweet with the pink and glitter hair! What a fun idea! I love it!

hugs Regina