Tuesday, October 27, 2009

O.K. O.K. O.K. I finally gave in and joined Face Book!!! No New projects today but I have 3 projects for tomorrow, Here are a few Eye Candy Blasts from the Pasts!!!! Enjoy!!!


 Note: Sorry if there are a ton of Mis-spellings I hate that there is no spell check on this new Blogger Browser I normally check it in my e-mail program but I am not in the normal program today due to computer issues so I can not do that today!!!!  LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!


Good Morning Everyone,

I know I have not posted since Saturday which is not really that normal for me, but we got Tucker back from Grandma's where he was gone for an entire week!!!  I  REALLY missed my little guy so I have been spending lots of time with him and had to go to Willow's Field Trip to the Pumpkin Patch yesterday.....  Let me tell ya that was an experiance in itself!!!!  LOL!!!!!

So I finally gave in and joined FACE BOOK yesterday not sure how much time I am going to devote to it, but I'm gonna give it a try since I am one of the last people on the planet to join in!!!  LOL  So anyway if you want to see the 150 plus pictures I added from the last 7 years plus I am registered as Heather Walker-Schlatter

I think Tucker and I have a small touch of a stomach bug - not so much fun and the headaches that come along with it are the worst part but we are plugging on as usual!!!

Here are a few Blasts From the Past Eye Candy Pieces just for you because I have not had any stampin time in 3 or 4 days but tomorrow I have Inktegrity Cards, Flutter By Wednesday Cards, and Whimsical Wednesday The Diedrich Dare Cards to share so lots of Eye Candy then!!!


I made this card back in January for my very first week on the Flutter By Wednesday Design Team


This card is one of the Cards I made for Hubby on Valentines Day 09



This card I made for Piper's very first Card Sketch she did as a Temporary Twinkie on the Madelynn's Twinkling Tuesday Sketch Challenge Team.  I love my Piper girl and she loves being creative!!!!




This card was one of my submission pieces for The First Club Anya Design Team Call.  Still one of my favorites to this day.  I hand wrote the Sentiment, Hand Drew the Sea Shell, and the Treasure Chest and Painted up the sea shell in 3 different Shimmerz colors to make it look like a real irredescent Sea Shell.

Have a Stampendous Tuesday Everyone!!!!


Heather

9 comments:

Stef H (Glitterbabe) said...

every single one of these cards is gorgeous! wow!

i'm on facebook too, tho' i am seldom there. in my opinion - it is waaaayyyyy to public for me. but i'll respond if i hear from you.

hope you feel better soon.

hugs,

Tanya said...

Facebook is tons of fun at first, finding all kinds of freinds... and then it becomes a strange addiction. I don't play the games, I only do a few quizzes, but it seems it is always open on my computer, LOL.
SO sorry you're sick. I have a nasty headache today too, that I am trying to ignore. can't drive in snow with a head like this...

craftykitten said...

Hi Heather.
So sorry to hear that you and Tucker are feeling poorly. Hope you both feel better real soon.
Your cards are lovely! Facebook was waaaaayyy too public for me - was only on it for a couple of months and gave up - still each to their own I guess - good luck with it!
Keep smilin!!!!
Hugz
Dawn xx

PaperCrafty said...

Adorable cards Heather!! So far I have stayed away from facebook, between blogging and SCS I spend way too much time on the computer according to DH...lol Hope you and Tucker feel better soon!! (((hugs)))

Jennifer said...

Sorry to hear that you and your little guy aren't feeling well. It seems to be going around. I haven't made it to Facebook yet. I don't plan on it either. That's what I say now. LOL!

Regina said...

hello, Heather
oh, I can to look all your old cards! I love it all!

Wishing you well
Regina

Nicola said...

Gorgeous creations sweetie, always a pleasure to view your blog.
Hugs,
Nicola -x-

Sara said...

wow!!! that butterfly card is stunnig!!! thanks for sharing and I hope that you feel better :)

sarabeth

Ann Kranitz said...

Love love all of your creations!! Facebook does not do it for me...I agree with Stef, too public for me. I am on there though so look me up and we can become friends!! I go on about once a week.