Thursday, October 1, 2009

A New Sneak Peak for Inktegrity - Scarecrow's and Pumpkin's and Fences are Yummy!!!! Willow Designed a Sneak Peak too!!!! LOL!!!

Inktegrity Sneak Peak candy Holders
.......
.......
by Heather and Willow!!!!
Well Willow and I finished our first Sneak Peak Project for today, and we still have lots to finish for tonight but she is having fun designing with me too!!! LOL!!!
.......
So today I am showing you the super cute scarecrow image I showed you yesterday but I am also going to share two more images from this months Inktegrity Release!!!! I will be sharing with you the Fence Image which I love and the Pumpkin image too!!!!
.......
So Willow and I made these Kit Kat Candy holders using the 3 images from Inktegrity's New Release which you can purchase today!!!
I re sized my Digi Inktegrity images in Word and made the Fence 1 1/2" by 3 " and the pumpkins are 3/4" by about an inch and the Scarecrow heads are about an inch square if that helps then I colored them up with my copics and Willow colored hers up with her Crayola markers. Gotta love the colors she choose!!!! LOL!!!!
.......
To make these you take Card Stock and cut it 2 3/4" x 11 inches so you can get 3 out of every piece of card stock.
.......
Then you score them at 3 1/2", 4", 7 1/2" and 8 inches and then fold. On the inside fold you will take a SU Word Window or the Decorative Window Punch that we used and punch the hole for the Kit Kat to got through. Then you take a glue dot and put it at the top of the paper above the hole then slide your Kit Kat through and it sticks to the glue dot to hold it in place.
.......
.......
I also took my Crop-a-Dile and punched the holes on the folded side panels and then tied twine to create the holder part of the Candy Holder so it sort of looks like a Mini Purse when you are done. Then you just decorate the front however you want and attach some Velcro on the inside to open and shut the Kit Kat holder with and WaaaLaaa you have a super cute candy holder that can be mass produced to give to your kids fellow students or teachers or something like that!!!
.......
.......
Inktegrity Design Team:
.......
.......
Well make sure to check out my very talented team mates to see what they have to share with you for the release too and have a Very Stampendous Thursday everyone!!!
.......
Do not forget to come back either at Mid Night tonight or early in the morning for the Very First Blog hop with the New The Character Cafe Design Team!!!! The New Releases are super and you can earn some freebies along the way along with a Huge Discount in the store if you complete the Hop with us!!!!
........
Heather

12 comments:

the whimsical butterfly said...

Are you kidding me?! This is SO cute and OMG LOVE Willow's :) What a cute little treat holder-LOVE the fence and pumpkins too-you did an AWESOME job coloring those up and your little frankie's are adorable!

craftykitten said...

Aaawww this is soooooo cute. I bet you had a ball making these. The are fab.

Hugz
Dawn xx

Lelia said...

Loving all these goodie holders! Another one I'm going to have to try! Great job Heather & Willow! :O)

Hugs,
Lelia

Dragonlady said...

Hi there

Fantastic creations by both of you. The images are great and so versatile.

Ali x

Lisa Foster said...

HOW CUTE! Love the coloring!
Hugs,
L

Shawne said...

Such a cute project, great tutorial! Your little girl did a fantastic job too!

StampinCathy said...

This is so cool and just love the scarecrow image. Great coloring.

PaperCrafty said...

OMWord!! These little treat holders are darling!! I LOVE Willow's!!

Nicola said...

Gorgeous Treat Holders Willow and Heather - what wonderful gifts.
Hugs,
Nicola -x-

Regina said...

What a fabulous project for Thansgiving!
I enjoy Willows creativity.
sweet greetings Regina

Cassie said...

yummy!!!

Shesjetlagd said...

Willow really did an amazing job! Kudos all the way! Such a cute treat holder!