Friday, October 9, 2009

My Blog Candy Winners!!!!!

Wow!!!!!
.......
It has taken me 3 hours a few minutes here and a few minutes there the last few days to count up all of the entries for my Blog Candy!!!! In the first Post announcing the Blog Candy there were 95 comments that totalled up to 491 entries into the Blog Candy, and in the 23 posts since I announced the Candy there were 203 comments that were eligible for another entry into the Blog Candy!!!! Wow 694 Entries Total!!!!
.......
So here is what Random.Org choose
.......
Random Integer Generator
.......
Here are your random numbers:
.......
23 ... 524
.......
Timestamp: 2009-10-09 23:14:57 UTC
.......
Grand Prize goes to:
2 Stamps or 1 Stamp Set of your choice from The Greeting Farm!!!
2 yards each of the Stampin Up in color polka dot 1/2 inch ribbon
1 Stampin Up set for FREE (several to choose from)
20 RAK images of your choice from my TGF collection
.......
the 23rd entry into my blog Candy is Ashley Newel of Heart Hugs Designs Blog who had 9 entries total
.......
Runner Up Prize goes to:
1 FREE Stampin Up stamp set (several to choose from)
1 yard each of all 6 Stampin Up in color 1/2" polka dot ribbons
10 RAK images of your choice from my TGF Collection
.......
the 524th entry into my Blog Candy was from Lelia of Green Goddess Designs Blog who had 29 entries into my Candy total.
.......
Lelia and Ashley send me your addresses and Lelia I actually do not know your last name (just realized we are both from Kansas!!!!) I will send you both a picture of the SU Sets you can choose from and here is a list of all of The Greeting Farm Stamps/ Stamp Sets that I own that you can choose from for your RAK images. Ashley you get to go to TGF and choose your stamps/stamp sets you want and I will have Marie send them to you!!!
.......
Ashley you can choose 20 RAK images and I will stamp you up 2 of each. Lelia you can choose 10 RAK images and I will stamp you up 2 of each.!!!
.......
Here are The Greeting Farm Sets you can chose from for your RAK images:
.......
Animals
.......
Down by the pond...Forest Friends...Home Sweet Home...McSplendid Farm
.......
Anya Singles
.......
80's Anya...70's Anya/Hippie...Angel...Ballerina...Cheer Leader...Flutter...Geisha...Hula...Mermaid...Navajo...Nurse...Princess...Rock Star...Super Star...Teacher...Wild West
.......
Miss Anya Sets
.......
Miss Anya's...Dressy Collection...Rain, Snow, Shine...
.......
Ian Singles
.......
Base Ball Ian...Hello...Laddie...Quarter Back...Rescue...Sheriff...Skater...Space...Surfer
.......
Anya/Ian Stamp Sets
.......
Cake Topper...Cute Troop...Dress Me...Happy Chef...Matey...Oh Baby...Rock the Farm...Showtime (Circus)...Spooktacular... Ward Robe #1...Ward Robe #2...Wild Things
.......
Characters
.......
Fairy Chloe...Fairy Eva...Fairy Tink...
.......
Hope and Grace
.......
Hope and Grace Stamp Set...Laundry...Peace...Snuggle...Sing
.......
Wild Sprouts
.......
Annika...Reeta...Dahlia...Megan...Savannah...Bree
.......
Sentiments/Misc Sets
.......
Butterfly Wishes...Christmas/Christmas Birdies
.......
Digi Images
.......
Pretty Head Rachel...Unicorn...50's Sweet Hearts Anya and Ian...Birthday Boy Ian, Grad, and Soccer Ian...Catcher Anya, Grad, Soccer,Tennis, Red Riding Hood, Dorothy, and Alice Anya's
.......
Thank you to all of you who entered I have had fun going to all of your blogs and meeting so many new stampers!!! Due to the kids being sick there are still a few entrants I have not been able to visit yet but I will be by some time this week!!! I thought this was lots of fun and I had a lot of fun getting to know all of you!!!!
.......
Heather

3 comments:

Regina said...

Congrats Ashley and Lelia!

Heather,thanks again for your candy!

hugs Regina

Dragonlady said...

Congratulations girls.

Ali x

Lelia said...

Thank you, thank you!!! I never win blog candy! WOOT!!! Congrats to Ashley too!

Hugs,
Lelia