Monday, October 19, 2009

I'm So Excited I get to Host The Club Anya Mystery Monday Challenge this week




Mystry Monday Challenge Host for Club Anya



Hi Stampers, Friends, and Family!!!!

Happy Monday Everyone!

I can not tell you how excited I was a few weeks ago when my good friend the ever funny and sweet Jessica Diedrich /the Vice President of Club Anya asked me if I would want to host a Mystery Monday Challenge for Club Anya!!!!!  Of course I screamed YES!!!  LOL!!!!

For Any of you that might not know what Club Anya is..... you all at least know I adore, love, (and am obsessed) with all things - TGF.   The Greeting Farm Stamps and Club Any is the place for all of us The Greeting Farm / Anya/Ian stamp lovers to hang out play in Challenges and be inspired by the Design Teams wonderful, and majorly talented creations
.......
So today it is my turn to host my challenge for Club Anya and here are the rules

Sketchy, Sparkle Me, and DSP Challenge:


On your project you must use these things -

Use a Sketch


Use 1 DSP


Use a Patterned Ribbon


Use at least 3 colors of Card Stock


Most important Make it SPARKLE

Read at the bottom of the post and see the amazing PRIZE you might win for participating in this challenge!!!  I get to pick the WINNER!!!   Woooo Hooooo!!!!


Here are the cards I made following the Challenge Rules




As I made these a few weeks ago so my sketch is now an old MoJo Monday Sketch and this is the one I used on the cards above and below.



For the Princess Card I used SU! Card stock in Pink Piuroette, Going Gray, Basic Black and I threw in some of the SU! Metallic Sparkly Card Stock and I used a DSP out of the Die Cuts With a View All Dressed up pack with has lots of glitter and Mega Sparkle in it!!!  The pictures do not do it Justice!!!!!

I colored Anya up using E50, E53, E43 and Y28 for the Hair - R00, E00, E93, and RV21 for the cheeks and skin - RV10, RV32, and RV34 for the pink in her dress and C1, C3, and C5 for the gray/silver in her dress and crown.

The Seniment is done using the SU! Modern Label Punch and I had wrote the sentiment on it.  I also used my Big Shot and Cuttle Bug Folder Hearts for the embossing and texture.

Some of the layers are popped up twice the depth and I used excess foam and rubber from my TGF stamps for that and some of the layers are popped up one times the depth and I used SU! Stampin Dimensional's for those layers.


Now for the Boy Version of the Sketch.  I used SU! Card Stocks in Taken with Teal, Celery, Basic Black, and the DSP is out of the same pack as I listed above for the DSP on the Princess card.

Ian is a combination of Edwards Body and Dress Me Ian's head.  I colored him up using these copics

E31, E33, E35, E37 and E29 for the brown in his hair and BG10, BG72, and BG75 for the frosted Teal Tips in his hair.  For his outfit and shoes I used G20, G21, G24, BG72, BG75, C2, and C5.  His Skin is E00, R00, E95, and E93 for his cheeks.

For the texture I used my Big Shot and the Cuttle Bug Folder Houndstooth.

I did the Sentiment the same way as I listed above for the Princess card and the layers are popped up the same way.

I tied my ribbon in a less frilly more manly way for this card.



Above and Below you can see the Patterned ribbons I used that I incorporated into the sketch rules too.

The Pink is a Darker Pink and a lighter pink in circle geometric patterns in it this ribbon is the most YUMMY double layered satin ribbon from Hobby Lobby I love love love it!!!  The other side is solid silver in color.

The ribbon below is a sea foam and teal colored ribbon with geometric crossed lines pattern running through it and the back side is also a satin silver ribbon love this think soft double sided ribbon!!!

You can also see above and below that I used that same SU! Modern Label punch to create the pieces to the left of the ribbon which is part of the sketch too!!!!



Now I thought it would be fun to share a few more The Greeting Farm / Club Anya Cards for you that I made off of Sketches just to give you the idea of everything you can do with sketches you can be really creative or really simple with them just make sure to have fun!!!


A Walk Down Memory Lane

Cards I have created lightly based off sketches using Anya and Ian - Greeting Farm Stamps  I don't know where all of the pictures for the sketches I used on the cards below but I encluded a few pictures of the ones I could find it will give you an idea if nothing else!!!  LOL!!!!




Hippy Anya



Rock the Farm Ian






Miss Anya Rain and Shine




Super Star Anya



Flutter Anya





Miss Anya Collection



The Greeting Farm Pirate Ian, and 1st Matey

Well I guess that about does it for me this post, but I would love to see you play along with us in this challenge!!!  I had fun making it up  and creating the two Birthday cards above for this challenge the Princess Anya Birthday card is for a Dear Friends 2 year old daughter for her Birthday and the Ian Birthday card was for my Hubby whose Birthday just happened to be on Sunday (October 18th) so they have already gone to their new homes one of which happens to be upstairs on my dinning room table LOL!!!!

Have a very very Stampendous Monday and I will be looking for your creations in the Gallery this week!!!  Plus I get to pick one of the creations using my challenge to win a Greeting Farm Stamp Set - You get the newly released just last week Club Anya Signature Stamp set I would love to have that set!!!!

Heather

13 comments:

Stef H (Glitterbabe) said...

YIKES! it's like walking thru a museum here! holy moly! have you been a busy little bee! all these beautiful creations from those tiny fingers! WOW! WOW! and WOW! i love them all! and a super WOOOO HOOOO on your new position in running the challenge. way to go!

hugs,

Jennifer said...

Awesome Heather! I will have to play in this challenge.

bluepoohbear75 said...

Great job! I love the colors and sparkle and those images are the cutest. TFS.

Claudia @ Die Cuts R Us said...

Heather,

Your cards are fantastic! Love them all! I want to color sparkly fun like you when I grow up.

Claudia (DCRU)

Dragonlady said...

Goodness me Heather do you have shares in TGF? Your cards are absolutely amazing. I love them all.

Hugs Ali x

Danni said...

Love your newest cards as well as the older ones! You are just so creative!!!

craft_princess said...

Thanks for visiting my blog and all the info. on buying Copics! Your cards are so beautiful!! I will have to check out this challenge and congrats on getting picked to host!

-Stacie

craft_princess said...

aw rats...just checked out the challenge but saw you have to use their images and I don't think mine will be at the post office in time! Maybe next time!

PaperCrafty said...

FABULOUS Anya & Ian line up!! Congrats on hosting this weeks challenge~way to go!!

Lisa Hjulberg said...

Woo Hoo Heather!!! How fun! And such a great challenge. I'll try to play this week. All of your samples are amazing!

Hugs,
Lisa

Sara said...

holy moly!!!! you are just so talented and creative-i love seeing everything!!!!! i'm definitely going to try out this challenge-great job girl!

xoxo
sarabeth

Regina said...

Oh, fantastic! Heather, congrats!

hugs Regina

Nicola said...

Congratulations Heather, how exciting for you. Your TGF cards are always amazing as you have proved with these awesome creations posted here. You sure rock these stamps sweetie.
Hugs,
Nicola -x-