Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Flutter By Wednesdays Challenge - Open Challenge Week DT Sample - A Cheerful Fluttering and a Story!!!!

Fluttering on Paper and in color!!!!!


Flutter By Wednesday Time one of my favorite times of the week!!!!  Making Flutter By Cards always make me smile!!!!  They are always Cheerful and Happy and Fun!!!

Want to play along with us this week???  Then head out to Danni's Dreams Blog Danni is the creator of the Flutter By Wednesday Challenge and the challenge is about a year and a half old now infact this is Challenge #80 today!!!!  All you have to do is make a creations with a Butterfly or Fairy and then link it up in Mr. Linky on Danni's blog.  Some weeks we have fun with additional challenges and some weeks we just get to design whatever suits our fancy that week.

Now I had to laugh about this card because several months ago I was making a set of these cards and I had posted two of the other versions of this set for a different Flutter By Wednesday week and yesterday as I was looking for some cute butterfly paper I came across most of the half done pieces for this card.  I sort of felt sorry for it that it never got finished so I took the pieces and finished the image coloring and whipped up this Cheery Sunny Flutter By Card!!!!  It is not unusual for me to have ton's of colored images around though because I love my copics and I love to practice coloring so I often stamp up images and color them and try fun new color schemes or practice shading and blending but many of those images do not always make it to cards or projects or at least they have not yet!!!!  LOL!!!!

Now when you are done on my blog (Don't forget to check out my Diedrich Dare Card for today and my Copic Coloring Tutorial if you are interested as well then head on out to the Fellow Flutterby girls and see their lovely creations they are all so talented and we all have such a varying array of styles it is always fun to see those styles all put towards one challenge for the week!!!!!!




Flutter By Wednesday Featured Stamper Team:
.......
Ann...Cassie...Chris...Christine...Harriet...Heather (me)...Jodi...Kristie...Lelia...Michelle...Nancy...Nicola...Stef

So Here is my Card for Flutter By Wednesday this week!!!!!


I used SU Card Stocks in Brilliant Blue, Pink Passion, and Tempting Tourquuoise the Butterfly DSP is from a Butterfly Paper Pack I got at Hobby Lobby I can not remember who makes it maybe Die Cuts with a View???

I used my Nesties Label 4 on the cutouts behind flutter Anya.



I colored Flutter Anya with these copics:

Hair R81, R83 RV04 Skin:  R00, E00, E93, and E95
Outfit: B21, B24, G14, G17

I guess I am short of words today cause I can not think of anything else to say???  Sorry I just ran out of thoughts might be because I can not quit yawning today a nap with my pre schooler sounds good to me right now!!!  LOL!!!!  Lets see tomorrow I get to go with Willow's class to the local pumpkin patch it is one we have not been to for years now so I am excited to see how it has changed, we usually go to a bigger one out of town a bit!!!  I have been doing organizing in the closets cause it is very badly needed, and spending time with Willow since Tucker is up at the Farm this week with Grandma and Poppy Schlatter!!!  That about sums up my week I guess!!!!

So Have a very Stampendous Flutterby Wednesday everyone!!!!  I hope you play along this week!!!!!

Heather

10 comments:

Nancy said...

So bright and cheery, Heather...just like you! I can't wait to hear your story! Great tutorial on the copics!!

Nicola said...

Ooh I love the bright funky colours and your image as always is coloured so beautifully Heather. Such pretty paper and layout and a fabulous FBW creation.
Hugs,
Nicola -x-

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Such beautiful coloring Heather. I love the non traditional colors that make her so bright and happy!! Such pretty dp to match you gorgeous image and layout.
hugs,
Chris

Lelia said...

Love your card, Heather...it's too cute! That paper is fab and goes so well with your Anya! :O) Hope your household is feeling 100%!

Hugs,
Lelia

Cassie said...

oh - this is so sweet heather! i love the paper, your coloring is making jealous as always and the layout is perfect!!

Dragonlady said...

Hi Heather,

Another gorgeous bright lively fun card.

Hugs Ali x

Harriet Skelly said...

What a cute, colorful and cheerful card Heather! Your coloring is awesome as always!

Danni said...

What a fun, pretty card! Love the papers/colors!! Very nice!

PaperCrafty said...

Darling card Heather!! It is so bright and cheery!!

the whimsical butterfly said...

She is ADORABLE! How did I miss this on Wed? LOL maybe I was too scarred from the paper burning the night before ;)

LOVE the bright fun colors on this and is that our beloved Labels 9 I see? I haven't even used mine yet-I think I'm skeered haha. SO sweet!