Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Flutter By Wednesday and about My Blog Candy!!!!

Hi Everyone!!!
.......
Well I wanted to let you know first that I have decided to extend my Blog Candy through Friday October 9th because a few people who just found it asked if I could, and because I have had some sick kiddo's this week and have not had time to week through all of the entries yet to figure out exactly how many entries each person who entered gets!!!! I have gotten through part of it but not all of it and until everyone is better it will take me a few days to get it all done!!! While you are waiting though my stamping friend Chris (Whose link is in the Flutter By Team list) is offering up some major major Birthday Celebration Candy!!! It is worth over $300 and all you have to do is mention it and become a follower on her blog and comment in that post to be entered so you should go check it out it has stamps, embellishments, nesties CB folders, adhesives, and Nesties plus much more!!!!
.......
Now onto my Flutter By Wednesday card. Danni gave us FREE reign this entire month which I love because it is fun to create whatever you want some times without a challenge involved and this month we get to do that all month!!!
.......
Due to the sick kiddo's I have not had much computer time or creating time this week so my card maybe somewhat different than it has been in the past but I still like this card!!!!
.......
The paper piercing is supposed to be the trail the leaves and the Butterfly make as they fly through the air before they drop on the ground!!!! I used an old SU set that I loved it had 3 stamps in it one a Fall scene, one a winter scene and one a summer scene and I stamped it in only orange and then distressed on the stamp with other colors of SU inks and I did that on the leaves too!!!! Because we will not be seeing butterfly's much longer I thought it would be a fun thing to add a butterfly to the Fall Scene before they disappear for the winter!!!
.......
So when you are done here check out my wonderful team mates creations!!! If you play along this week don't forget to link your creation on Danni's Blog in Mr. Linky!!!

Flutter By Featured Stampers Team:

.......

Ann...Cassie...Chris...Christine...Harriet...Heather...Jodi...Lelia...Michelle...Nancy...Nicola...Stef

.......

Last week we welcomed back to the team Kristie and Taylor so we will be seeing dome great creations from them too I am sure!!!!

.......

Well that about does it for me today off to keep Tucker out of trouble or get him out of the trouble he is already in not sure which one it is from the sounds I am hearing!!!!
.......
Heather

27 comments:

Michelle said...

Heather - what an awesome fall card!! Your stamping is gorgeous (love the different colors) and your piercing with the butterfly! Love this!!

Vicki (basement stamper) said...

Hi Heather!! This is gorgeous hun!! LOVE the pretty Fall colors on this one!! HUGS

Lelia said...

Love this card, Heather! I was wondering what happened to you...hadn't seen a post in a couple of days! Hope the babies feel better soon! Big hugs to you!

Lelia

Tammy said...

Hi Heather
This is cute cute cute!
I love the details.

Harriet Skelly said...

Oh I love this fall card! The piercing for the BF trail is awesome. I hope everyone feels better soon!

craftykitten said...

Hi Heather,
I just love the simplicity of this card. Those colours just shout autumn and I think it is just perfect.
Hugz
Dawn cc

Regina said...

hi, Heather
what a wonderful autumn card!
So sorry to hear your kids are not feeling well. 10000 kisses for your kids!
Regina

Cathy said...

Heather, this is beautiful!! Love the stamped images and the piercing is great!! Hugs, Cathy

Moni said...

Gorgeous card and love the butterfly! Hugs,moni

Christine said...

Beautiful card!

Blessings,
Christine

Anita Hovey said...

WOW Gorgeous card Heather!

StampinCathy said...

This is so cute! Just love the details on this card.

ScrappingHappy said...

nice blog love the work

Danni said...

Gorgeous card! I hope that your family is all better!! hugs!

PaperCrafty said...

Hi Heather!! Lovely fall card!! Love the paper piercing!!

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

This is beautiful Heather!! I just love the bright cheery fall colors and your fall design!! The paper piercing adds so much elegance!!
Hope you are all well!!
hugs,
Chris

Stef H (Glitterbabe) said...

this is beautiful. it definitely says fall! super job.

hugs,

Sara said...

oh your card is gorgeous! i love the rich colors :)

Gwen said...

I love this card, it is so wispy-feeling! for lack of a real word to describe how it makes me feel. Great job!

Rachel said...

This is such a beautiful card heather!!
hugs,
Rachel

Fink said...

I think this is a beautiful card!

AK Stamper said...

Hey Heather, What a beautiful card I love all the fun fall colors!

Shell~Alaska
SBS28

Nicola said...

I love this colour combo Heather and your butterfly trail is such a pretty accent. What a sweet sentiment and pretty image - ooh I do love your cord and leaf detail too.
Hope the little ones get well soon.
Hugs,
Nicola -x-

Tanya said...

Your colors are perfect for the autumn image! :L) Love the twine!

Lelia said...

Hey lovely! I wanted to stop by again and see if you all are well...you sure need a break from the sickies at your house!

Much Love,
Lelia

Nancy said...

So pretty, Heather! I just love the fall colors, and your leaves are perfecto!! Awesome!

Kerry said...

Beautiful card Heather! I love the fall colors, piercing, and twine!