Friday, October 30, 2009

Feature Friday with The Character Cafe Team DT Sample - Running 80 miles and hour in 90 directions 21 hours a day this week!!! Boy am I bushed!!!! That is what my Face Book Status Says anyway with a few more details in the title!! LOL!!!! Farewell to Donna and Sarabeth I'm gonna miss you guys!!!!!!

Make a NON Halloween Card using

Halloween Papers and Colors



Happy Friday Everyone!!!!

Did you miss me???  I know I missed stamping and blogging and I am so so so so so so so so super excited for it to be Friday!!!!  My Week has been non stop go go go go go go go go and go go go go go go some more I truly think this may of been one of my busiest weeks ever in my 7 years of being a Mom!!!!  I am so bushed and I would love to tell you everything that went on this week but I just do not have the energy to type it all out again!!!!  LOL!!!  Lets just say it was quite the week, very busy, stressful at times and I am so glad Friday is here and I do not have 1 single place to go today!!!!  YYYYYYeeeeeeAAAAAA!!!!!!!  I had to get my 2 year old in and out of the car 26 times yesterday and today was not a whole lot better I felt like a chicken with my head cut off LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So it is Friday and I have for you my Feature Friday Card for The Character Cafe!!!  This week it was my turn to be the part of the girls that are to do a pre-assigned challenge that is hosted by one of the DT girls as the lead girl.  Piali is our lead girl this week and she gave us the challenge to create a NON Halloween Card that uses Halloween Papers, and or Colors on it. 

So I went straight to my newest Paper Pack Eriee by Basic Gray and I found this paper with Pumpkins on it and then my mind went to Pumpkins turned into Crystal Coaches by Fairy God Mothers (Cinderella) and that took my mind to Princesses and that made me think of The Character Cafe image Princess Ali.  So anyway I came up with a Birthday card for a little girl who's birthday is the day before Halloween and she loves Princesses so her is my NON Halloween Birthday Card using Halloween Colors or Papers on my card.

First though please make sure to visit all my UBER talented team mates once you are done here seeing my creation for the week!!!


Owners Kendra and Kelly (Store and Website)
.......
Sr. DT
.......

.......
Designers
.......
Angela...Annamarie "Lola"...Deanne...Diane...Donna...Piali...Rachel...Sarabeth...Sheri ..."Fink"

.......

This is the last week I get to list Donna and Sarabeth they have left the team for various reasons and I am sure they probably did not do cards this week but I wanted to get to list them one more time anyway!!!  Sarabeth, is super creative, and is the sweetest DT sister and I was really hoping to get to know her better so I am sad to see her go and Danna is also a very sweet DT sister and so mega talented she will be missed very much!!!!


Now Below is my card for the Week.  I used Princess Ali which is one of my favorite TCC images I think she released my first DT release with TCC back in June!!!


I used SU! Card Stocks in Lavender Lace, Orchid Opulence, Lovely Lilac, Basic Black, and Pumpkin Pie.  The DSP is Basic Gray Eriee pack.  I used my Labels #1 Nesties and my big shot to make the popped up shape layers and the pearls are from my SU! Pretties Kit.  I used the CB folders Flueir De Lee, and D'Vine Swirls and the ribbon is my favorite type sheer shimmery organza ribbon!!!!  LOooooove it!!!!!

I colored Ali Up using V000, V04, V12, V17, R00, E00, E95, RV10, G03, RV35, and C2 Copics to color up Ali and her Princess Ball Gown.  This view also shows you the Shimmerz View on her mid underskirt and her top.  She really shimmerz and sparkles and is so pretty!!!!

O.K. I am off to bed and yes I am sleeping in tomorrow until at least 8:15am I am so tired and worn down I think I can feel myself getting sick which is not good cause with no family in town and no sitters available to us I can not afford to get sick!!!!  So say a prayer for me I have to stay healthy!!!  Well I talked about the Headache Flu/Nausia Flu going around and I have had that off and on, but I can still keep going with that even though you wish you could just go to bed but I just can not get any real sickness right now!!!!  LOL!!!!

Upcoming Events:

Big NEWS!!!!!

Sunday November 1st we are having our FIRST EVER Inktegrity Blog Hop for the New release images so make sure to come by to see what Joni created this time it is totally AMAZING!!!!

So now I will leave you with one last view of my sweet must have Princess Ali image from The Character Cafe!!!  I have the link to the store above under the DT links it is the one that says Kendra and Kelley (the owners) that will take you right to the store!!!!!  Pick her up and while your at it pick up the tree house girl, and Syd the Golfer and Fairy Belle those are some of my other favorite Character Cafe images!!!!




Have a Very Stampendous Friday and I will be back later today with some lovely Inktegrity posts and some Special Eye Candy too!!!!

Heather

12 comments:

Dragonlady said...

Hi Heather,

Fabulous card using Halloween colours. Great image and of course the colouriing is perfect.

Hugs Ali x

Angie Cortes said...

Beautiful card Heather!! I love the pumpkins/cinderella idea ~ So Creative!! Hope you feel better soon!!

the whimsical butterfly said...

What a super cute card! And totally non-Halloween-ish (I made up that word in case you couldn't tell ;)...that's a tough task esp when you have to use Halloween DP! I'm just checking in for a few min. before I go to trick or treat at school w/ the boys but wanted to say I LOOOVE this card-coloring rocks! Hope you get to RELAX soon-you know, cuz us Mom's are so good at that , LOL! Miss you xoxo I'l lcall you this afternoon! I think my voice has finally returned ;)

Diane (djuseless) said...

Heather, I love your coloring! I love all the layers, embossing and DP on this card!

Billie said...

Cute card, Heather! Pumpkins and cinderella, huh? LOL

PaperCrafty said...

Darling car Heather!! Hope your weekend slows down a bit and you get a little relaxation in!!

Cassie said...

this turned out sooo great heather! i love the papers you used and the layout you used too ---so super and polished!!

Sara said...

Well Heather for your super busy week, your card turned out adorble!!! Try to get some rest, so we can see more creations!
hugs,

little cardmaker said...

Beautiful card and I love all the layers. The shimmer photographed beautifully. Don't get sick! Rest! And stay away from the H1N1.

Rachel said...

Heather, I am LOVING this card!! I love princesses, mainly because i have 3 of them.lol~sometimes anyway.you did a beautiful job with this card!! i must go get this image now! :0)
hugs,
Rachel

Regina said...

hello sweety

your princess card is so beautiful! Wonderful colors!

It sounds like you are really having a difficult time right now, I hope things are better for all of your family soon!!

hugs and so much love
Regina

Kelly said...

Adorable card Heather!! I love the layout and your colouring is Fab!
Great job on the non-Halloween card
challenge...great inspiration.
Kelly