Saturday, October 17, 2009

Etsy Inspired Challenge DT Sample - This weeks shop is my very favorite so far Gorgeous Stuff!!! Blogger has a new Editor have you tried it????



Happy Saturday Friends and Stampers!!!!
.......
Today it is Etsy Inspired time and I am going to go to bed now so I will type fast!!!  Did you know that Blogger has a new Editor you can use if you change to it which is easy just go to customize at the top of your blog then to Settings then to Basic on the left hand side and at the bottom of the page switch to the New Editor the pictures are so so so so easy to upload and no dragging and dropping them anymore, plus once you put them in your post then you can choose to put them on the right, left, center, and make them small, med, lg, or extra lg.!!!  I am still getting used to how to place them exactly where I want to so if they show up weird it is because I am in the learning curve but I will figure it out soon!!!!  You should switch if you have not already.  There are a ton more things you can do with it my only beef is I can not find a spell check and I need that as fast as I type I often have to change miss spellings!!!  Anyone know where it is???  What I did yesterday and today was copy my post and spell check it in an e-mail but I am sure there is a better way!!!!
.......
This weeks shop has been my very very very FAVORITE ETSY SHOP since we started on this challenge they have such wonderful Jewelry this may very well be my ver first Etsy Shop that I will be purchasing not that I have not loved a lot of stuff and thought about purchasing I have just never taken the plunge but I think I will this week!!!
.......
So this weeks Shop is called Linkel Designs and below are some great inspiration pieces she has things in any style or color you heart desires and she has 17 wonderful pages of items for sale I looked at them all!!!

Don't forget to head out and visit all the Etsy girls this week!!!



Sorry I can not figure out how to copy and paste my links lists for my teams in the new browser yet so I am listing their names but the true links are in my left side bar!!!!

The Etsy Inspired Design Team

Ashley - Etsy Inspired Challenge Creator....


De Swanick....


Emily Niehaus....


Heather Schlatter....


Jackie Bowman....

Joy Stagg....


Kristen Dyer....


Lee Murphy....


Shannon Bracken....

Tiffany Johnson....

Kerry Angeles (DT Coordinator)

Mandy Chesire (October Guest and owner of Lime Light Paper Crafts)









      
                 






This Piece Below is the Piece that goes out to the Winner of The Etsy Inspired Challenge this week!!!  So Visit the shop pick an inspiration piece or two and make a project then link it up to the Etsy Inspired Blog by Friday at 12 Noon PST and you can win this wonderful pair of Green earrings below!!!!




Here is my Card.  I used Princess Ali Image from The Character Cafe (Link in my side bar or post below) and I went with Monochromatic colors all in purples to go with the Purple Jewelry inspiration pieces above!!!


Her skirt in the middle and her top are shimmerized in lilac and Royal Purple the rest is colored with my copics.

The Pearls are from SU!'s Pretties Kit



Another Shimmerz View!!!!

We are going to that Pumpkin Patch tomorrow with Marvin's Parents and my niece who they are bringing with them, we did not get to go last week because it was way to cold 29 degrees outside tomorrow is supposed to be in the 60's the last whooo rhaaa weekend of the year I am sure!!!  The kids just love this patch they should have one everywhere!!!  There is litterally about 30 different and totally fun activities for the kids to do and that is all included in the cost of $6 to get in!!!!  I love the place!!!!

Then the girls are singing in the musical on Sunday and I think Tucker is going to go back home with Grandma for a few days so maybe this week I can get some much, much needed organizing done in the kids closets???  Hopefully???

Have a Very Stampendous Saturday Everyone!!!!

Heather



11 comments:

StampinCathy said...

This is one awesome and inspiring card. I just love your take on this challenge.

de said...

This is sooo pretty! Love it!

I am not sure how you have your link list, but if you go to the HTML tab in your blogger editor you can cut and paste into it. That's how I add my list... but my list is in HTML. I can send it to you if you want. Let me know!

Vicki (basement stamper) said...

WOWZER!! Heather, this is just GORGEOUS!! I so much LOVE the purple colors on this one!! Yes...I love the new editor in blogger!! I like that you can choose the size photo you want too!! ;) HUGS

Emily (stampingout on SCS) said...

What a perfectly, pretty, purple, princess card! I love the embossing behind that sweet image! :)

Kerry said...

I love all your purple inspiration pieces and your card is just perfect for any little princess! :) Have fun at the pumpkin patch!

bluepoohbear75 said...

Cute card. I love the princess and the colors are great.

Ashley Nguyen Newell said...

This is so cute Heather! i love all the purple and that sweet little princess! Super adorable!

Dragonlady said...

Hi Heather,

Fantastic card, I love the colours and the image is really cute.
Thanks for the blogging tip too - have changed.

Hugs Ali x

Danni said...

I didn't know there was a new editor, I'll have to check it out.
Cute card, love all the purple and the image is adorable!

Tiff said...

Your purple card is SO YOU!!!!!! Great job this week :)

PaperCrafty said...

Adorable card Heather!! I love the sweet image and the yummy purples!!