Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Copic Coloring Tutorial - I'm gonna teach you how I color Blondes (Dark Medium, and Light) Brunettes, Red Heads (Dark and Light) Black Hair, Gray Hair, and Purple Hair too!!!! Wooo Hoooo!!!





Hello Everyone,

Just a very quick post to let you know that on Monday I did a lot of coloring so that I can give a Tutorial on how I do all of my Hair coloring and the colors I used ect...

I have all the pictures edited and uploaded into a blog post I just now have to go in and finish writing all the instructions all the colors and info is already typed with the pictures.  Anyway I have to get to bed tomorrow I am helping in Piper's class until 11am then I have to pick Willow up, but I should have the tutorial and all the instructions and pictures up around Noon!!!

Just wanted to let you know what is coming later today I hope you enjoy it!!!

















So I will be back later today to share the very detailed tutorial on how I acieve my coloring not that I am so expert or anything, don't hold a candle to many but I can share what I have learned and taught myself if nothing more!!!

See you back in late morning or early afternoon.


Heather

6 comments:

Craftyanny said...

fantastic Heather, can't wait as I'm rubbish with the copics lol

Regina said...

Heather, your hairs are beautiful! You did an amazing job with the coloring!

lovely greetings Regina

Diane (djuseless) said...

Heather, great coloring on all the images! I cannot wait to see the full tutorial. Just to let you know, I bought my first copics this past weekend. I am so loving them! I can use all the tutorials I can get!

Billie said...

Heather, your coloring is getting SOOOO good! Love your shadowing! Great job!

Jennifer said...

Can't wait!

Dragonlady said...

Hi Heather,

this will be really useful so look forward to your tutorial tomorrow.

Hugs Ali x