Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Uuuuugggghhhh what to do???? Do I sign the SU! Agreement or not???

I am torn and do not know which decision to make!!!!
.......
I do not know what to do tonight is the deadline to sign the New Stampin Up Demonstrator Agreement and I just do not know what to do it limits me from doing so many of the things I love to do yet I also like my monthly stampers club and I enjoy meeting with them yet I am not even sure if my Club will have enough members to keep going so do I give up the things I love if I do not even have a SU! Business worth keeping??? I am so upset SU! is forcing us to make this choice!!!!
.......
After listening to the WebinAr with Shellie the head of SU! two nights after the announcement that we had to sign this new agreement I felt better about it because SU! said we could still be on DT's that did not make us link directly to the store where they sell the images and both of my Product teams agreed I could link to the blog and not the store, but today it says we can not link to any company stores or blogs so I am really torn on what to do!!! I love my Design Team work and my team mates yet I did not want to quit SU!!! Uuuuugggghhhhh I thought I had this decision made and now I do not know!!!
.......
Heather

11 comments:

Georgia Ehrmann said...

It is a tough decision but only you know what's in your heart... best of luck with whatever you decide...

Lelia said...

Poor girl! It's terrible that they are making you choose, but worse that they keep flip flopping! I'll be here to support you no matter what you chose! ;O)

Hugs,
Lelia

Angie Cortes said...

Sorry you have to make such a tough decision! Best of Luck with with your decision!

Tanya said...

I empathize. My desicion was to keep trying for teams...or keep my biz. Ended up easier than i thought when I realized that my biz is satisfying NOW where teams are still a goal. But that doesn't help you.
There are ways to adjust your clubs to work. I have had 9 clubs, 7 clubs and this year is just a 5 club. That means we order every other month (for only 5 months) and $30 each. And any classes and workshops you hold supplement the club income.
Good luck in making up your mind!!!!

PaperCrafty said...

Hi Heather!! I can't imagine having to make this choice. Hope you were able to make a decision that works for you!! (((Hugs)))

Avril Ann said...

1st of all Heather, thanks for your kind comments on my blog, I am sorry that you are too afflicted with this awful disease...there are so many off us, maybe we should do a "moan about FMS blog" just for us to moan a bit, I think it makes you feel better when you know you are not alone.....on the other subject I think that Stampin Up have got this wrong.....they have so many talented people showing there wares, but to limit you like this seems unfair to me....but you have to follow your heart....Hugs Avril xxx

StampinCathy said...

It's really sad that demos have to go through this with SU. This really has to be hard for you to have to make this decision.

Stef H (Glitterbabe) said...

SU shot themselves in the foot with this one - IMHO. i resigned from SU. it really hurt me to do it, but my blogging buddies do WAY MORE FOR ME than SU ever could!!!!

whatever you decide will be right for you.

hugs,

craftykitten said...

Hi Heather,
This is a toughie for you. My thoughts are this: do you want to make your own decisions or do you want other people to control what you do? At the end of the day it is a decision only you can make but personally I wouldn't do it!
Hope this helps.
Hugz
Dawn xx

Penny D. said...

What did you decide?

Lisa Foster said...

Hi Heather,
I'm so sorry you've had to make this decision. How unfair. I was just a hobby demo, so I resigned. Whatever you decide, go with your heart and NEVER stop crafting! :)
Hugs,
L