Monday, September 28, 2009

The Unfortunate Return of Word Verification!!??!!

A short note to say I unfortunately have to return Word Verification to my blog comments because some spammer has gotten a hold of my blog and at least 2 a week they leave a comment that says this
.......
右脳左脳チェッカー has left a new comment on your post "I'm Loving That Hippie, Hippie, Shake - Farm Fresh...": パーティーや合コンでも使える右脳左脳チェッカー!あなたの頭脳を分析して直観的な右脳派か、理詰めな左脳派か診断出来ます。診断結果には思いがけない発見があるかも!みんなで診断して盛り上がろう
.......
On the same post every time. I have not had word verification on my blog for almost a year and I had never had a problem with it until recently sad that I have to put it back on to stop this spammer!!!!
.......
Well I have been creating this morning and if Tucker keeps cooperating I should get to share a project with you early this afternoon I did not think I would get to post a project today but Tucker has been playing with his Farm set beside me all morning and so I got to working on a project too!!! LOL!!!
.......
Heather

7 comments:

~*Joni said...

Hey Heather! I know that it is probably totally annoying and that spammer probably wears brown colored clothes all the time. lol! But hey, if you had Hippie Anya up, I'd post this comment: "I'm Loving That Hippie, Hippie, Shake - Farm Fresh..." LOL! JK...sorry. ;)Can't wait to see what you come up with!

bluepoohbear75 said...

Sorry to hear that. Just wish people would get a life and stay out of the rest of ours.

Elborgi said...

I'm really sad to hear such! Why persons are so bad and do such??

greetings from elborgi in germany

StampinCathy said...

Sorry to hear that the spammer found you. Hopefully they will move on really fast.

Fink said...

It always amazed me that people don't have anything better to do! Why don't they just find something constructive to do!

Lelia said...

Bummer! It drives me nuts to think that someone has nothing better to do...

Hugs,
Lelia

Nicola said...

I hate word verification too Heather, sorry you are having this problem.
Hugs,
Nicola -x-