Monday, September 28, 2009

Some Exciting News, A New Title, A Sleepover, and a Trip out of town!! Oh Yeah and a Sore Throat!!!

Does Sr. Mean Ancient????
Hi Everyone,
.......
Well you might have figured out from my title that I did not have any creating time this weekend!!! LOL!!! Well I did stamp up some images for my 7 year old and her friend Hailee that spent the night yesterday night to color up, but that was the end of my creativity for the weekend!!! This weekend flew by very very fast for some reason!!!!
.......
Today at Church it was Bring a Friend to Church day and if they kids brought a friend they earned a prize and so Piper had really wanted to bring a friend so she asked Hailee to come and spend the night Saturday night and then come to church today!!! They had so much fun, but since we had not had a sleep over in a couple of years we forgot just how much fun they can be for Mommy and Daddy!!! I slept through all of it but I guess the girls were up at 4am and they thought it was morning and so they turned on the TV and they were ready for the day and everything!!! Marvin had to convince them to get back in bed for 3 more hours!!! LOL!!!!
.......
So anyway we took Hailee back home around 3pm and then headed out for Salina an hour away to go to Marvin's brothers house and meet up with Marvin's Parents to get Willow back from the farm. She was gone an entire week so we were really starting to miss her!!! Tucker even talked to her every day on the phone so I really think he missed her!!! Tomorrow she starts back to Pre-K so after two weeks off we have to get back into the swing of things!!! I am ready for a year where we do not do any running around for pre-school again!!!! LOL!!!! Next year when she goes off to Kindergarten she will ride the bus and then we will have one year off pre-school running and then Tucker will start and it will be another two years of the pre-school running around, but they love it so much I guess I can buck up and just do it and not complain right??? LOL!!!!
.......
Tonight I am bummed to figure out that my Throat is hurting I am hoping it is from Sinus drainage and not the fact that I have gotten Strep Throat from Piper!!! So say a prayer for me and maybe tomorrow I will feel better??? If not I will probably just go by Same Day Care at our Clinic after I take Willow to Pre-K!!!
......
So now for the Announcement. It is not a huge announcement but still a fun one!!! The Character Cafe a team I have been on for the last 3 months is starting back up with their new Design Team and 3 of us girls who were on the first team are coming back for the 2nd Term this one will be a 6 month DT term instead of 3 months, and The Big News is the 3 of us returning found out our titles have been promoted to Sr. DT!!! LOL!!!! I don't think that means anything other than we are the old girls, but hey it is a fun title to have right??? Sr. Design Team Member for The Character Cafe!!!! Whoooo Hooooo!!!
.......
So anyway I wanted to give a shout out to the whole team Old girls and New girls and let everyone know about the New DT for The Character Cafe!!!
.......
We will be having our first Blog Hop coming up next week so I will be posting more of that info for you later this week. So once again you will be seeing the Feature Friday post for The Character Cafe on my blog only this time around we are adding all sorts of new fun things to the weekly schedule!!! Stay tuned for more deets soon!!!
.......

The Character Cafe Design Team

.......

Owners: Kendra and Kelly

.......

Sr. DT

Billie

Heather

Sara

.......

New DT

Angela

Annamarie "Lola"

Deanne

Diane

Donna

Piali

Rachel

Sarabeth

Sheri "Fink"

.......

Well I am exhausted and I just have to get to bed so that is all for me today, but I wanted to post the Exciting Fun News about the New Character Cafe DT!!!!

.......

Heather

11 comments:

Avril Ann said...

WOW Heather, I need to go to bed too, now that I have read about your busy weekend. Looking forward to the blog hop and hope that your throat is better today, congratulations on the SNR by the way LOL. Hugs Avril xxx

PaperCrafty said...

Hi Heather!! Congrats on the SR DT title!! Hope you are feeling better!!

Christine said...

Wow you were busy this weekend..LOL!! Hope you are feeling better soon :)

Christine

StampinCathy said...

You wure were busy and deserve to go back to bed and sleep all day.

little cardmaker said...

You live in Kansas! So do my inlaws. You mentioned Salina. They live in Junction City (well, not really in the city). Thanks for the welcome. I'm a new follower as well and posted your site to my blog. I look forward to working with you!

the whimsical butterfly said...

Congrats, Heather! How fun for you! here's to another fun 6 months of seeing your cute cards w/ the images you use from CC. that is so great! Sorry your throat hurts-hope you feel better soon, girlie! I should be around tonight, later...maybe after 9. Boys have Basketball tryouts from 6-8 and then baths, bed, etc. :) Talk soon!

Kristyn said...

Hope you're feeling better and congrats on the promotion :-)

Cathy said...

Congrats Heather!! I miss you!! Come see me soon, ok!! Hugs, Cathy

bluepoohbear75 said...

Congrats. Looking forward to more fun creations.

Lelia said...

Wowzer! It sounds like you had a very exciting and busy weekend! Sleepovers are too fun! :O)

Congrats on being an "oldie" at The Character Cafe!

Hugs,
Lelia

Nicola said...

Wish I had your energy Heather. Huge congrats on your SR Dt position ... you oldie hehe.
Hugs,
Nicola -x-