Thursday, September 24, 2009

Oh my Gosh I forgot to Post about Inktegrity's first Challenge!!!! Get a FREEbie, and win a Prize release too!!!

Through all the Craziness going on this week I had not had the chance to make it out to our Team Inktegrity Blog and I missed posting today's FREEbie and letting you know about the challenge that starts today!!!
.......
We are starting weekly challenges over at Inktegrity and you can play along. You can use the FREEbie images or any other Inktegrity image to play long and this weeks challeng is to make a project using:
Inktegrity Image, Dots, and Sparkle!!! Not hard so go get creating you could Win the ENTIRE October 1st Release!!!!
.......
See you back tomorrow with my Inktegrity projects for the week!!!!
.......
Heather

3 comments:

StampinCathy said...

I'm going to have to check this new company out. I haven't heard of them yet. Can't wait to see your project.

Christine said...

Sounds interesting..I am heading on over there now :) Have a great day!!

Lelia said...

Thanks for the post! I haven't been there before and I love the freebie candy corn! :O)

Hugs,
Lelia