Thursday, September 24, 2009

A Lazy Thursday here at my House!!!

Hi Everyone,
.......
Tucker and I were lazy today after having Piper home sick for 3 days today Tucker and I just read stories and played and hung out. During his nap time today I did work on a Card for Inktegrity, but I am going to post that tomorrow instead of late today.
.......
I also worked on a fun new Scene card for 80's Anya but I will post that later too. So here I am with nothing to show you today but just wanted to check in and let you all know what we have been up to. Piper went back to school today and she had a really good day and with Willow being up at the farm this week hopefully she will not get Strep Throat!!! LOL!!! Of course last night I realized we had been at the fair all weekend sharing drinks because the drinks there are like $5 to $6 for a large lemonade so we got two and shared them and then the refills are only $3 after you get the first one.
.......
So how knows by next week we may all of Strep Throat!!! LOL!!!!
.......
Well off to see exactly why my son is being so quiet not a good thing!!!
.......
Heather

4 comments:

Stef H (Glitterbabe) said...

sounds like a fun day at your house! my fingers, toes, eyes are crossed (and anything else than can be) that you will NOT get strep throat! or anything else for that matter!

you're such a good mom!!!!

hugs,

Christine said...

Hi Heather...thank you for the nice comments you made on my blog...you are very sweet :) Hope everyone is feeling better soon at your house...we just had the flu bug go through ours last weekend..not fun!!

Christine

StampinCathy said...

Hope everyone starts feeling better really soon.

Lelia said...

Here's hoping everyone stays healthy! You've had enough sick bugs this year! :O)

Hugs,
lelia