Monday, September 14, 2009

It's a Spooktacular Inktegrity Sneak Peak!!!!

Frankie and Bride-y are
.......
.......
a Spooktacular Pair!!!!
Hi Everyone how are you today???
.......
Well I feel so much better from Saturday all the issues in my post have been fixed and I am not worried about any of it anymore so that is so much more refreshing!!! Seriously I think by the end of my post I felt so much better just because I typed it all out!!!! My readers and my team mates are all such awesome people you all left me such wonderful comments and it just really made my day such a nice Happy Day!!!! Thank You all you ROCK!!!!
.......
So today I am going to share with you some of the New Images Joni over at Inktegrity is releasing this week!!! They are super cute and I just loved coloring them up!!! For my Project today I choose to use Frankie, and Bride-y they are so so adorable don't you think??? Now I am not into all the scary side of Halloween some people make it into, but I like the fun part of it and the kids have a blast we just keep it light and fun and friendly at our house and these Sneaks from Inktegrity are Friendly Spooks!!!!
........
Once you get done here you might want to hop over to the Inktegrity Blog and my team mates to see what Sneak Peaks any of them might have for you!!! We do not all posts Sneaks on the Same days so they might not all of some up today but they will tomorrow and the next day for sure!!!!
.......

Inktegrity Design Team:

.......

Owner - Joni

.......

Anita

.......

Dana

.......

Heather

.......

Jennifer

.......

Lisa

.......

Sheri

.......

Tammy

....... So Here is my First Project for this Inktegrity Release the other one is not quite done so I will be sharing it with you some other time this week. I just loved coloring up Bride-y and Frankie they looked so cute and are fun to color!!!!

I used some UID Halloween DSP and SU Card Stocks in Perfect Plum, Elegant Eggplant, Green Galore, and Whisper White, and SU ribbons in Apple Green Gross Grain, Striped 1/2" orange and white Gross Grain, and Polka Dotted Rich Razzelberry Gross Grain.
The Sentiment and the Candy Center Stamps are from the new SU set Sweet Centers and the Punched out Sentiment came out of the center of the stamped image where the Candy Center Acetate Holder goes.
My Favorite Part of the card is Frankie I think!!! I just love him and I have ton's of Halloween Projects using Frankie on them. I colored him in YG00, YG03, YG09, V000, V04, V12, V17, C2, C3, C5, C7

I colored Bride-y in the same colors I just did her face purple and her hair Black and Green where Frankie's face is Green and Hair is Purple.

Above you can see the Sentiment and the Candy Center Better.

Here is a view of it laying down so you can see all the dimension. It took me a lot longer to do all the tied ribbons than I thought it would!!! It was one of those things when you are thinking 1/4 of the way into it WHY??? Did I do this??? But you can not stop because you are to far into it already!!! LOL!!!! Plus while I made this card I was taking care of Tucker during is busiest time of the day so it was do a ribbon do something with or for Tucker do a ribbon do something for Willow!!! LOL wouldn't have it any other way though!!!!
.......
Well my Brother in Law, Sister in Law, and my niece and Nephews just got back from their morning at the fair so I am going to go see how it all went!!! Tonight we are going back all of us to do the rides as today is Dollar Day and entrance and rides are all a dollar a piece instead of several tickets per ride!!! It will be packed because every one in town will be there doing the same thing so wish us luck with our 6 kids 7 and under!!! LOL!!!!
.......
Have a Stampendous Tuesday Everyone, and don't forget to check back tomorrow for my PINK CAT STUDIO Sneak Peaks!!!! I am super excited to share them with you!!!!
.......
Heather

9 comments:

Christi said...

Oh wow! This is awesome!!

Cathy said...

This is so cute Heather!! I love Frankie too!! Very cute!! I've missed you. I just haven't had any time to comment and visit but I'm trying to reschedule myself so that I will have better time for that. I hope!! Come see me when you can, k!! Hugs, Cathy

PaperCrafty said...

Super cute Heather!! I love how you used the treat cup in the middle!!

Have fun tonight at the fair!! :D

Jennifer said...

Your card is beautiful.

Danni said...

Fun card!!

Stef H (Glitterbabe) said...

oh wow! this is soooooooo colorful! and all those ribbons. it's gorgeous!

hugs,

Shawne said...

really cute!!! love the ribbons!

Cassie said...

very cute! love the colors and the layout - and of course the ribbons on the edge -- kinda reminded me of another creation you did that is one of my all time favs!!

Regina said...

hi, sweety
what a wonderful Halloween card!
I wish we celebrated Halloween here in Germany.
The candy center is great!

hugs Regina