Wednesday, September 16, 2009

I'ts Pink Cat Studio Release Day!!! Two more Sneak Peak Samples, and a Whimsical Wednesday Dedrich Dare Sketch to Boot!!!

Pink Cat Studio Release Day is Here!!!!!
.......
.......
A Whimsical Sketch for a Sneaky Peaky Card!!!!
Happy Wednesday Everyone!!!
.......
Isn't it a Wonderful Day??? We do not have anything to do today the house is clean neither Piper or Willow have school because they are always out the Wednesday of the State Fair in all the districts around here, and so that leaves lots of stamping that needs to be done for custom orders!!!! Wooo Hooo I HAVE to Stamp that is a nice thing to have to do!!!!
........
This Wednesday is a busy one for me First My Pink Cat Studio Sneak Peaks for Release Day (That's right today you can purchase these adorable stamps ((Itty Bitty Halloween images)) in the store already!!!). I also have Flutter By Wednesdays which I will be back to post around 9AM today, and Whimsical Wednesdays formerly known as Twinkling Tuesdays Sketch Challenge!!! Whhewww!!!!
.......
So once you are done here make sure to visit all the Pink Cat Studio Permanent DT girls to see what they had to offer in Eye Candy today!!!! Then you better hop on over to Pink Cat Studio to pick up these cuties Itty Bitty Betty, and Itty Bitty Bobby Halloween images!!!!
.......
Pink Cat Studio Design Team:
.......
.......
So Below is my First Sneak Peak for today's Newly Released images!!!! This card combines a slider card (image slides across the card side to side), A Spinner Card (image flys across the card while spinning in circles), and it is also an Acetate Card which I had never gotten to do before. I think I did mine differently than most people but I think it works!!!!
.......
So last week when I came across this 12 x 12" Patterned Paper with a House and Forest scene on it then I knew this would be perfect to create the spinner and slider cards I wanted to make using the new flying images Melissa is releasing today!!!!
.......
So I took the Acetate and scored it at a tiny bit bigger than 6 1/4" I matted the Patterned DSP that this entire card is based on onto Only Orange SU card stock. So the Acetate is the card front and then the orange card stock with the Night scene on it, is glued on top of the Acetate.
.......
So here you can see her spinning around in circles as she moves across the card. Cool isn't it look below she has spun herself across the card!!! I wish there was a better way to take the pictures so you could actually see her in action!!!! But WAIT itty bitty Bobby is also moving across the card check it out above and below he is sliding across the card because he is attached to a ride with a rubber band of card stock if that makes since!!! If you have any questions just let me know my e-mail is off to the side!!!
.......

So Below is Itty Bitty Bobby dressed as a Friendly Dracula!!!

He is colored up with Copics in these shades!!!:
.......
Skin: E50, E51, V000
Hair and Cape: V000, V04, V12, V17
.......
Clothes and Bat: C1, C3, C5, C7 B100
.......
Vest and shoes: YG00, YG03, YG09
.......
Now above is sweet friendly witch Itty Bitty Betty!!!
.......
She is colored up using:
.......
Hat and Dress: YR00, YR02, YR04, YR09, YG00, YG03, YG08
.......
Hair: Y00, Y11, Y08, Y38
.......
Broom and Kitty: E30, E35, E37, E50, E51, C1, C3, C7
.......

Above and Below, you can see how the Acetate of the card front lifts up and what comes along with it!!! LOL!!!!!

Well I guess that about sums it up for Release Day Sneak Peak #1 now onto #2!!!
.......
I was able to combine one of my Wednesday Challenge Team Sketches with my Pink Cat Studio Stampations for today!!!!
.......

Whimsical Wednesday's Design Team:

.......

Jessica Diedrich....Jacquie Peifer....Cassie Larson....Darla Wilson....Debbie Lee....Heather Schlatter....Kim Ross....Lisa Slusser....Rebecca Ednie....Sandra Maclean....Taylor Usry

.......

So What is Whimsical Wednesdays you ask??? Remember Madelynn's Twinkling Tuesday Sketch Challenges??? Well now Madelynn's sweet twin brothers want in on the Weekly Action so they will also be participating in issuing us Sketches, Tricks, Color Challenges, and more!!!!

.......

Here is this weeks Sketch for you to see.

Now here is what I came up with for my take on Madelynn's sketch this week!!!

I free hand drew the pumpkin and the bottom is like the side of the card that is scored and folded this time it is scored and folded on the bottom!!! LOL

.......

I used some of my Antique Pewter Hodge Podge Hardware around the sentiment. We let "Daddy" do whatever he wanted while we worked on this card together!!!!

......

I colored up two of the Itty Bitty Betty and Itty Bitty Bobby and used them on the sides of the Card. The Happy Halloween, and Trick or Treat sentiments are part of this Itty Bitty Halloween Release Set from Pink Cat Studio TODAY!!! I also drew my own Pumpkin Stem. The Candy Center is from the new SU Mini and you can get sets of 12 Candy Centers and a stamp set that goes with them and has several occasions you can stamp and give out.

.......

Here is Bitty Betty in a Black Dress colored with these copics:
.......
Pumpkin: YR00, YR02, YR04, YR09
.......
Betty: C1, C3, C5, C7, B100, YG00, YG03, YG09
.......
Bobby: V000, V04, V12, V17, C1, C3, C5, C7
.......
Skin: Bobby E50, E51, V000, Betty: E00, R00, E95, RV21, RV10
.......

Below is the Side View you can see all the dimension and the fun elements if you look down you can also see how the car opens at the Stem and the scored base is at the bottom.

Well I have got to get to bed I am exhausted!!! I will be back later tomorrow morning to post my Flutter By Card Too!!!! I hope you enjoy both of my Sneak Peak Cards for Today's New Release of the Itty Bitty Halloween Images over at Pink Cat Studio!!!! .......

Have a very Stampendous Wednesday everyone!!!!!

....... Heather

16 comments:

de said...

Your projects are amazing! I particularly like the first card with the scarey house and acetate and those super cute images!

TesaB said...

Wowsers! Amazingly scary-cute creations! The stamps are too cute, and I love the creative cards you've made with them.

Sandra MacLean said...

Oh goddess of creativity!! You are truly inspirational Heather! Both cards are AMAZING and you're enabling me to buy that new set now! I really love how you changed up the circle card into a pumpkin shape and did that little window for the candy - great idea!

Jacquie said...

WOW!! AWESOME job Heather!! A pumpkin!! Who would have ever thought!! What a GREAT idea!! Your creation ROCKS!! I LOVE your coloring!! What a cute set too!! Hope you are well!!



Jacquie/Javablustamper

the whimsical butterfly said...

OMGosh these are both so cute, but I LOOOOOOOOOOVE the pumpkin and the little treat cup! I have been seeing them all over but omgosh this is adorable! The kids are gonna freak when they see this girlie!

You are ROCKING the coloring-Pink Cat is lucky to have you! Enjoy this release-you did amazing!

Michelle said...

Wow - both samples are super - very creative!! Gotta love halloween and this new stamp set is adorable!

PaperCrafty said...

WOW!! Heather, your projects are fabulous!! I love the movement on the first and the pumpkin shape on the second. Great job!!

Taylor said...

I'm speechless! What fantastic cards :)

Jodi said...

These are wonderful creations Heather!! Love your take on the sketch and the awesome scrapbook paper for a card!
Hugs
Jodi =)

Darla said...

Wow Heather - you've been busy in your stamp room! I love all your creations. The sweet treats pumpkin is so cute! Love those little characters in the jack-o-lantern. Great way to add some candy to a project!

Danni said...

What fun, creative cards!! Great job!

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

What fun Halloween cards! Those stamps are precious and your designs and coloring with them are fabulous!!
hugs,
Chris

Cassie said...

oh.my.my!
seriously - these are amazing!!! you are so creative heather!! terrific ideas!!
wow.
i'm almost speechless! hahaha!!!

Tanya said...

these are so cute!!! Really clever ideas!

Maria said...

Hey Girl! Sorry I didn't have time to stop by sooner!

Congratulations on being this month's PCS guest designer! You did a FABULOUS job on your sneak peaks! Totally awesome and so creative! PCS is lucky to have had you to guest design!

I especially LOVE that pumpkin shaped card! It is the cutest and so fun too!!! Beautiful job on your coloring too!!!

Maria

Cassie said...

awe-some!!
I featured you at Top Ten Creations!
http://www.toptencreations.blogspot.com
Blessings!